Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Emulsion with Vitamin C uploaded by Julie G.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Hyaluronic Acid-based serum. Features Collagen, Elastin, and Vitamin C. Delivers plumping hydration boosts glow.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Carrageenan, Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolized Elastin, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, RNA,Herbal Extract, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben

How To Use

Apply 2-3 drops on face and neck (avoiding the eye area). Follow with moisturizer or night cream. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
Rachel H.
Lancaster, OH
I use this every night after removing my makeup. I have acne and my racialist recommended his line of surprising affordable products. His line has a high amount of effective products as well as natural ingredients which was important to me. My acne has improved significantly. I switched from Proactive to this cleanser and I am so happy I did. Shout out to Kylie from Dermatologica! Yas girl! You can find it as Ulta for 17 dollars a bottle of about 16 oz! Crazy right?!?
Taylor W.
Raleigh
I have been using this for a few weeks now and love it. It’s not strong in scent which is nice and it’s not heavy. Some serums can be almost like sticky and that is not the case here! It’s great!!
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Mario saved me and my skin from totally excruciating embarrassment over my skin during my pregnancy my skin what going haywire but this was my saving grace I purchased from ulta and I got exactly what I needed relief
michanna m.
Washington, DC
This serum worked really well at an amazing price point! For anyone looking for good skincare on a budget, this is it! It lasted about four months, I used it primarily in the mornings under a sunscreen, and loved the texture. A great buy!
Maddie A.
Minneapolis
I actually really love this product and I think it is a hidden gem. I always put this on annoying acne that decides to pop up out of no where and this gets the job done!!! I highly recommend!
Holly A.
Austin
this stuff really works! It helps dry out your zit, especially if it's juicy. LOL!I've used it multiple times. at first I was unsure about how to apply. I bought mine at Sephora.
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
I was excited to try this product but quickly found it wasn't for my face type. It dried it out really bad. I tried using it every now and then but that didn't work either.
rukia h.
One of the best products I have ever used. I have extremely troubled skin and after a month of use, I have less breakouts and my skin is glowing. A guaranteed lifetime user
Tia S.
Ridgewood, NY
Working in a dry, climate-controlled office all day and then being outside in the afternoon takes its toll, and fortunately this emulsion has acted as an effective serum (without being too heavy, like most nightly serums) so far. I only use it during the daylight hours, but you could easily alternate this with the Vitamin C Serum by MB. It's a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way, and the bottle isn't too tiny. The directions say to use a few drops, which doesn't really make sense since the product has more of a thick gel-like consistency. It is also unscented, which I like. It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy but adds a good amount of moisture. I highly recommend!
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This review is actually for the Hydro Vitamin C moisturizer. I couldnt find that one on influenster but the ingredients are similar to this one. Some of the ingredients are great but I was disappointed to find parabens on the list of ingredients. Its a shame because I really liked the way it felt on my skin. It was light and not very thick. It seemed pretty gentle and fit for sensitive skin. It was a part of a set and none of the other products had parabens so I'll continue to use those along with a substitute for this moisturizer in my skin care regime. Better to be safe than sorry. Always read the ingredients!