Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Emulsion with Vitamin C uploaded by Julie G.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Apply this nourishing, nutrient rich serum under your day or night moisturizer to preserve the skin's natural moisture and improve clarity and brightness. Formulated with a concentrated blend of collagen, hyaluronic acid and the antioxidant vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tia S.
Tia S.
Astoria, NY
Working in a dry, climate-controlled office all day and then being outside in the afternoon takes its toll, and fortunately this emulsion has acted as an effective serum (without being too heavy, like most nightly serums) so far. I only use it during the daylight hours, but you could easily alternate this with the Vitamin C Serum by MB. It's a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way, and the bottle isn't too tiny. The directions say to use a few drops, which doesn't really make sense since the product has more of a thick gel-like consistency. It is also unscented, which I like. It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy but adds a good amount of moisture. I highly recommend!
Julie G.
Julie G.
Marlton, NJ
I was skeptical about this product at first as it is a dual ingredient product but It has become a must have in my skin care routine. I use it after cleansing and before applying moisturizer. This product hoes a long way, it price point is a little higher than some of their other products but it is worth every penny as a few drops goes a long way. My skin has never felt better and it's effects were visible almost immediately! Mario Badescu Hydro Emollient Cream
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Jonesboro, AR
I feel like this is the brand that I always get five stars to for the most part because I absolutely love the fact that it is personalized to your skin and it is a very gentle and it is very effective and I like the fact that they do not add random harsh chemicals to their products. I absolutely love it that specific product and use it at least twice a week and I have definitely seen some skin improvement
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Every single product I've tried from Mario Badescu I have absolutely LOVED. None have broken me out, or caused my skin to burst into the hives I get from certain ingredients in products. I own basically half of all the Mario Badescu products because my mom and I swear by them. I've never invested in a better skin care line in my life and it's not even expensive.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
At first I was curious as to why everyone was so hype on this brand, until I tried this product. It's light weight and extremely effective. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff, which is good, because you don't get a lot of product to begin with. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to start anti-aging without things being too heavy.
Issi U.
Issi U.
Fontana
This product was probably the best for acne that I've ever used. I had really bad acne and within the first month of using it, my skin cleared up and now that I've run out, my skin is beginning to break out again. Definitely would recommend. The small bottle lasted from November to august so a little goes a long way.
Deepti S.
Deepti S.
Bloomfield, NJ
I LOVE this product! I suffer from super dry skin and I use this to help my skin stay hydrated all day. I got it from Ulta during a sale event and am so happy I did. I do store it in the fridge since products with vitamin C tend to go bad fast but I don't mind this. It has helped my skin absorb moisturizers so well.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Millersburg, OH
I enjoy using this at night, I took a star off because it doesn't always set well under makeup. But it is very hydrating and gently brightening. A good step to use before night cream. I would recommend this if you're looking for an extra hydration step for dry or dull skin.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Jersey City, NJ
I have been using this for quite a while, I see a difference in the tone and texture of my skin. I use other Vitamin C serum, and this one is been working better on my skin it makes my skin glow, I will recommend this product to friends and family.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
This product saved me from humiliation at school. Very inexpensive and covered up all my pores and acne by drying it up! Met all my expectations and it was so worth every penny. Needs nothing else but to release MORE products