BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, oil-free gel. Hydrates and softens skin. Gives skin a healthy, dewy glow.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Cocate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycolipids, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)

How To Use

Wear in place of a moisturizer or apply a thin layer over a moisturizer/night cream (avoiding the eye area) for enhanced hydration and glow. May be used twice daily. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• what is your favorite moisturizing serum to use before mo...1 Answers
  • I'm currently using and liking Estee Lauder's Advanced Ni...4 Answers
Jasmine M.
Bronx, NY
This serum is perfect for added hydration to your skin. It’s a bit pricey at around $30. But it’s very gentle on the skin haven’t had any problems. I’ve been using it for about a year. On its own alone it’s a bit tacky on the skin I usually mix it in with my moisturizer for an added boost for my dry skin so I won’t have the gel tacky feeling in my skin. I would recommend it if you have severe dry skin.
Jessie S.
Greenville
I received this as a sample from Mario Badescu after I did their free Skin Analysis. They suggest products, and if you pay the shipping cost, they will send you samples of all the products they recommend. I have been looking for a good serum, so I definitely wanted to give this a try. It is a gel consistency, not really a serum. It is kind of thick putting it on your face, but after you apply it, it absorbs pretty quickly. It doesn't have much of a smell which is nice. My face feels really hydrated and soft after using it. I'm not sure if this is my final stop of the serum search, but I would recommend this product!
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I really like this product it’s a great hydrating oil it’s very hydrating on the skin and sinks in and your face will feel very mouisturized and glowy and it’s great for combination or dry skin and it’s applies and blends out really nice highly recomend and theoackging is very nice and luxurious
Cat F.
By lord almighty I have found the best serum ever!!!! I love this stuff. Next time you’re at Ulta, so yourself a favor and just put a little on your hand. If you’re like me, you’ll have to purchase. It makes your skin sooo soft!
Cecilia A.
It is quite irritating on the skin and leaves a quite tacky residual on the skin. I find that my skin is also very shiny and I picked this up for my dry/sensitive skin but it is not working for me.
Harriet C.
I had noticed my skin was becoming dry and after using this it really brought back moisture into my face. The consistency is a thin gel and it is easy to spread across your face. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin
Lizzie D.
Beverly Hills, MI
After taking the quiz on Mario Badescu’s website, this was recommended to me by them. It goes on so smooth and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy at all. I tried other serums by them, and this one worked best for my skin. I would definitely take the quiz on their website to find what’s best for you.
Bellzzz💋 H.
Allentown
Great product!

It works like a charm if you need a refreshing feel defiantly look into this serum. If you have dry skin use this product a few minutes after doing your morning routine
Alie H.
I received samples of this with several orders from Mario Badescu and loved it. It does perform similarly to other hydrating serums I have found, and so for me personally, I have stuck to those other more affordable options, but if it were in my budget for my skincare products to consist of entirely one line, I would absolutely include this.
Isui G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this. My dry skin enjoys this. It’s one I’m currently obsessed with. I love that it’s more on the affordable side and still does the job on my skin. I recommend it
Kelsey K.
Hays, KS
I'm currently using and liking Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair serum and I'm looking for a cheaper alternative for a serum and wondered if anyone could compare the two!
Jessica ✨.
Tukwila, WA
what is your favorite moisturizing serum to use before moisturizing? so far, I've used Mario Badescu Herbal Hydrating Serum, FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum, Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum.