Mario Badescu Henna & Seamollient Shampoo uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Henna-based formula. Enhances natural highlights. Helps restore life and brilliance to hair.

Ingredients

Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Henna, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Urea, Carageenan, Sodium Chloride, Pectin,Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus) Extract, Parfum (Fragrance)

How To Use

Massage product into a lather on wet hair. Rinse well and repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with our HAIR RINSING CONDITIONER to achieve even softer, shinier hair. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
Madison W.
I am so into this shampoo. I don’t see a huge difference in my hair compared to other shampoos but this one smells AMAZING. I also love how such a small dose goes such a long way. It also seems like a thin formula but it gets really sudsy. I love it and it will definitely be my go-to from now on.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
I love all of MB skincare products and was dying to try their hair care products. I was hesitant to try it because I have thick, curly, unruly hair and there are only so many products that I can use.  When I tried this shampoo, I was amazed! It made my hair feel so clean!  It didn't even take much to lather and the smell is amazing!  I use it only a few times a week for that deep clean that I need from all the other products I use on my hair daily.  It does not leave your hair oily or dry.  It's like that "perfect" shampoo!  You have to try it to believe it!  Highly recommend!