BY MARIO BADESCU

Gentle, non-hardening mask. Restores balance to oily, problem skin. Delivers light, soothing hydration.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Zinc Oxide, Talc, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Propylene Glycol, Kaolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Sorbitol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Chondus Crispus, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Panthenol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate,Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Allantoin, Biotin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sarcosine, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Polysorbate 80, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Potassium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, BHA, Sodium Chloride,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with moisturizer or night cream.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• How have people found this product?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive acne prone skin and also scarring from p...1 Answers
  • What do you guys this about this, is it good for sensitiv...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This is such great stuff for those with sensitive angry skin. It smells UHHHmazing, and works wonders. " in 72 reviews
Nicole M.
Lisbon, OH
everyone’s skin is different, but i’ve heard nothing but amazing reviews of this brand and the products and was so let down by my personal experience. my skin was DEMOLISHED by these products. you’d have thought i’d never washed my face a day in my life! i became super oily all over and began breaking out to extents i never have before. i was miserable! my skin became so sensitive and raw to the touch, i was absolutely heartbroken. i immediately stopped using these products and attempted to heal my skin. it took me MONTHS to make progress. like i said, everyone’s skin is different and most people love these products! but after my experience i will not be recommending the brand to anyone.
Hayley S.
Wayne
All of my early teen to current life, I have struggled with texture and acne. I have heard nothing but raving reviews on Mario Badescu skin care. I decided to give their products a go and was immediately and overwhelmingly happy with the results. My skin looked 10x better underneath my daily make up routine (especially highlighters that emphasize texture). It is worth your money, I would purchase these products again: Mario Badescu Healing & Soothing Mask & Mario Badescu Drying Mask for all my oily and acne-prone people out there!
Ana L.
LaGrange
I purchased this as a recommended item from the skin care quiz i took on Mario Badescu’s website. I have very sensitive red skin so i thought this product would help calm it down. Truthfully, it didn’t really do anything that i could tell. The product felt great going on and very comfortable to sleep, but after washing the mask off, my skin felt tight and in need of serious moisturizer. I would not repurchase this product agaib
hayley t.
Arnold
let me start off by saying that i have pretty sensitive skin, and most masks tend to do more harm than good. suprisingly this mask actually seemed to help a lot of my redness. it was especially nice putting it on acne because it helped made them less red and noticeable and actually had a cooling sensation. and you can’t beat that price! the only downside is it made me a little dry
Blake C.
I used to use this product a while back when I was using other Mario Badescu products to treat my acne. When my skin would feel overly sensitive and dry from acne treatments, this would soothe my skin a bit. It’s very gentle and doesn’t smell bad at all. I️ am unsure if it actually did any healing rather than soothing, but it isn’t a bad mask. I most likely would not repurchase.
Cheymie V.
Elmont, NY
This mask here is the best the bomb the one and only the ultimate loll I think you get it now I don’t know what’s in this mask but it’s phenomenal I use it almost every night it calms my skin it refreshes it cleans it and my pimples disappears I love I would recommend this mask to every acne prone skin person out there reading this review
Sarah De L.
Bossier City, LA
I have really sensitive acne prone skin. I’m almost 30 and I’ve had some form of cystic acne my whole life. Generally, Proactiv keeps my skin issues at bay, but it can make it dry and almost sore to the touch. This Mario mask really feels like it helps heal what acne I have and control inflammation on the rest of my skin.
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
I have a love/hate relationship with this mask. I have oily acne-prone skin with redness and this did a good job addressing these concerns but it leaves a residue when i wash it off. I have to use face wash to get it off. There's also some dry flakes that are left behind in the mask which is odd because I've only had it for a couple of months.
Leysi E.
Miramar , FL
I alternate this mask with the drying mask (as instructed) and it really does bring moisture back into my skin after using the drying mask. Usually I’m scared about super hydrating products since I’m so prone to break outs, but this mask was great. It also does not dry up and get hard like the drying mask, it stays almost the same consistency, just a little drier.
Mary f.
Chester
I had the pleasure of trying this because they sent me a sample of it and I gotta say I was definitely satisfied. The mask is thick and rich don't need to use much of it to cover your entire face. It leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth after you use it. I would consider purchasing it in the future.
Alyssa D.
What do you guys this about this, is it good for sensitive acne prone skin, what will it do
Hannah W.
I have super sensitive combo skin that gets pretty dry and a bit flaky in the winter. I'm looking for a mask that will hydrate and protect my skin without irritating it or breaking me out. Would this mask work?
Abby M.
Stockton, CA
is this good for really dry and flaky skin?
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
How have people found this product?
Jasmine H.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have sensitive acne prone skin and also scarring from previous acne breakouts. Will this help with breakouts and/or scarring? I have the drying mask as well. Do the 2 products really compliment each other like it says in the description?