Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex

by Mario Badescu

Powerful anti-aging formula. Enhanced with Glycolic Acid to rejuvenate. Helps improve uneven skin tone and texture.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate,Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-10 Stearate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Honey Extract, Chitosan Succinamide, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Citronellol

How To Use

Apply to the face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and toning (avoiding the eye area). If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

Start your review of Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex!
How would you rate this product?
North Branch, MI
I love this product. I use it every day when I wash my face. I leaves a nice moisturized feel and makes my skin feel great. It also lasts quite a while and you don’t need much at all. I highly recommend this product.
San Diego, CA
Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex uploaded by Michelle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Mario Badescu is one of my favorite skincare lines. I use this cream in the evening after washing my face and applying my serum. It has helped with uneven skin tone and the texture of my skin. Keeps my face moisturized well throughout the night without it becoming oily.
This cream is great at the resurfacing that glycolic acid does, but with the added benefit of extra moisturizing too. (Be warned... this contains peanut oil!) Love this stuff.
miami
This cream has a very smooth texture and since using it with the rest of the skin brightening kit I have noticed a difference in my skin. I have very dry, very irritated and acne prone skin which had only worsened upon moving to a colder much drier climate. I use this morning and night but a warning to those with very sensitive skin, this does sting sensitive areas when it first goes on but once absorbed it makes your skin feel smooth. And unlike other moisturizers that sting when I put them on this one doesn't cause my face to become red and splotchy. It also doesn't take much, a very little bit goes a long way. I actually bought this after using the little sample that comes with the Brightening Kit and the little tiny sample lasted almost 2 weeks! So despite the price tag it is actually extremely economic because you only need to use a fingertips worth and it does make a noticeable difference. The only reason it isn't 5 stars is because I have to use a thicker night cream at night to prevent waking up with dry flaking skin and because it contains parabens. I love MB products and am somewhat of a MB junkie but I wish they would make more products that contain all natural ingredients. However, all in all, this is an effective product that has worked wonders for my splotchy, acne prone, dry skin. I have rosacea and this stuff has lightened my nose and cheeks better than the harsh prescription I was using and despite the slight stinging is much less irritating.
El paso, TX
I have mature dry skin and this product tightens without drying. It absorbs very easily and doesn’t have a fragrance to it.You get a lot of product and it’s a great value for the price. I would suggest any of this product line for mature skin
nashville
Purchased at: ULTA
This product completely retexturized my face within a week. I’ve never seen results so quickly and I tell everyone about this stuff! My little forehead bumps are gone and I’m finally more comfortable leaving the house without makeup.
I began using MB products a few months ago and my skin did a total 180. I recently made another purchase from the website and chose the skin renewal complex as one of my free samples. I was using Neutrogena hydroboost moisturizer, but I'm almost out so I opened my sample. I love it! I thought it wouldn't moisturize enough for me, but I was wrong. It absorbs quickly and it makes a great makeup primer. I'm not oily by the end of the day. My skin is firm, but not tight/dried out. I ordered the full size from the Mario badescu website, can't wait to get it! Also I have an ulta nearby that carries the products but the website gives free samples with every order and I've gotten 2 free gift sets so far. It's worth waiting a couple days for my order when I get to try anything I'm interested in.
Versailles, KY
Bought this cause the reviews seemed good. Was very disappointed to find that it was really heavy and felt oily on my already oily skin. Made my skin break out which isn't weird but it didn't stop after the first week of using this product. It just seemed to me that it was clogging my pores with how heavy the product was. Not for me.
Sicklerville, NJ
I've already heard great things about this brand, so I decided to browse around for a product that will keep my skin clear, youthful and glowing. So far, this product performs great and is very well formulated for my combination skin.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this product!  I received a small sample of it and it lasted quite a while. I used it around scarred areas and fine lines and it really healed them and made them disappear! It also gives great moisture without making my skin oily.