Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex uploaded by Van Averie S.Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex uploaded by Van Averie S.Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful anti-aging formula. Enhanced with Glycolic Acid to rejuvenate. Helps improve uneven skin tone and texture.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate,Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-10 Stearate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Honey Extract, Chitosan Succinamide, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Citronellol

How To Use

Apply to the face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and toning (avoiding the eye area). If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

Buy on ULTA*
Tahis C.
New York , NY
I got this moisturizer as a sample and I did see improvements in my skin within the first 2 weeks. The only thing that I did not like from this moisturizer was that it made my tzones oily.
Debbie R.
This cream is great at the resurfacing that glycolic acid does, but with the added benefit of extra moisturizing too. (Be warned... this contains peanut oil!) Love this stuff.
Bree R.
Kent, OH
I absolutely love this product!  I received a small sample of it and it lasted quite a while. I used it around scarred areas and fine lines and it really healed them and made them disappear! It also gives great moisture without making my skin oily.
Alejandra P.
This stuff is magic. Made my skin so shiny and smooth ! Also so soft . Used repeatedly, you can very much get the results your supposed to with this product ! It is amazing , makes our skin look young,bright and smooth!
Carah B.
Independence
I don’t really see much of a difference after using this product. My skin does feel slightly tighter after use, but there has been no reduction of fine lines or wrinkles over the 3 weeks of use.
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
When I apply this product under my eyes, it does leave my skin hydrated, but sadly it is all it does for me. I do t feel that it helped me with my fine lines. Another thing that I disliked about this product is that it feels oily and it would be all over my lashes.
Gee E.
I began using MB products a few months ago and my skin did a total 180. I recently made another purchase from the website and chose the skin renewal complex as one of my free samples. I was using Neutrogena hydroboost moisturizer, but I'm almost out so I opened my sample. I love it! I thought it wouldn't moisturize enough for me, but I was wrong. It absorbs quickly and it makes a great makeup primer. I'm not oily by the end of the day. My skin is firm, but not tight/dried out. I ordered the full size from the Mario badescu website, can't wait to get it! Also I have an ulta nearby that carries the products but the website gives free samples with every order and I've gotten 2 free gift sets so far. It's worth waiting a couple days for my order when I get to try anything I'm interested in.
Alicia B.
Versailles, KY
Bought this cause the reviews seemed good. Was very disappointed to find that it was really heavy and felt oily on my already oily skin. Made my skin break out which isn't weird but it didn't stop after the first week of using this product. It just seemed to me that it was clogging my pores with how heavy the product was. Not for me.
Stanita S.
Very smoothing cream. Not really scented and doesn't have a chemical smell either! I use it every other day and although I haven't noticed any changes I think it's perfect for a moisturizer especially used at night. I don't know anyone besides me that would use it to even recommend.
Riana L.
Charlotte, NC
This product almost single handed my saved my skin, it's exfoliating and helps to prevent acne in my case also while curing active acne that I had already had which was just what I needed. I would recommend his product to anyone, as it keeps my skin smooth, bright, and fresh.

back