Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex uploaded by Van Averie S.Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex uploaded by Van Averie S.Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful anti-aging formula. Enhanced with Glycolic Acid to rejuvenate. Helps improve uneven skin tone and texture.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate,Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-10 Stearate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Honey Extract, Chitosan Succinamide, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Citronellol

How To Use

Apply to the face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and toning (avoiding the eye area). If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

Tahis C.
New York , NY
I got this moisturizer as a sample and I did see improvements in my skin within the first 2 weeks. The only thing that I did not like from this moisturizer was that it made my tzones oily.
Debbie R.
This cream is great at the resurfacing that glycolic acid does, but with the added benefit of extra moisturizing too. (Be warned... this contains peanut oil!) Love this stuff.
Bree R.
Kent, OH
I absolutely love this product!  I received a small sample of it and it lasted quite a while. I used it around scarred areas and fine lines and it really healed them and made them disappear! It also gives great moisture without making my skin oily.
Gee E.
I began using MB products a few months ago and my skin did a total 180. I recently made another purchase from the website and chose the skin renewal complex as one of my free samples. I was using Neutrogena hydroboost moisturizer, but I'm almost out so I opened my sample. I love it! I thought it wouldn't moisturize enough for me, but I was wrong. It absorbs quickly and it makes a great makeup primer. I'm not oily by the end of the day. My skin is firm, but not tight/dried out. I ordered the full size from the Mario badescu website, can't wait to get it! Also I have an ulta nearby that carries the products but the website gives free samples with every order and I've gotten 2 free gift sets so far. It's worth waiting a couple days for my order when I get to try anything I'm interested in.
Alicia B.
Versailles, KY
Bought this cause the reviews seemed good. Was very disappointed to find that it was really heavy and felt oily on my already oily skin. Made my skin break out which isn't weird but it didn't stop after the first week of using this product. It just seemed to me that it was clogging my pores with how heavy the product was. Not for me.
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
I've already heard great things about this brand, so I decided to browse around for a product that will keep my skin clear, youthful and glowing. So far, this product performs great and is very well formulated for my combination skin.
Najla F.
oakley, CA
I found this product about a year ago and when I say my skin is the best ever!! No breakouts at all I also use the drying lotion and the rose water spray so good!!
Jessica Z.
This stuff, like the drying mask, smells terrible. It does moisturize quite well though! It seems to tingle when I apply it. I like to use it after the drying mask. It seems to give my skin the drink it needs after.
hope r.
This product helps to noticeably reduce sun damage, aging, scaring and even out the overall texture of the skin. It definitely does the job. Highly recommended for people wanting a more even complexion.
Ashley B.
Skin has such a natural glow it's crazy! It's super gentle. I have sensitive skin and this is super effective! I purchased this this product online and the shipping was fast I would defiantly purchase this product again

back