Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex

by Mario Badescu

Powerful anti-aging formula. Enhanced with Glycolic Acid to rejuvenate. Helps improve uneven skin tone and texture.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate,Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-10 Stearate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Honey Extract, Chitosan Succinamide, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Citronellol

How To Use

Apply to the face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and toning (avoiding the eye area). If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

Start your review of Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle P.
San Diego, CA
Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex uploaded by Michelle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Mario Badescu is one of my favorite skincare lines. I use this cream in the evening after washing my face and applying my serum. It has helped with uneven skin tone and the texture of my skin. Keeps my face moisturized well throughout the night without it becoming oily.
Nikki N.
Tahoe
Mario Badescu Glycolic Skin Renewal Complex uploaded by Nikki N.
This is my favorite moisturizer. I use it every night and it combats the dry climate I live in perfectly.
Gee E.
I began using MB products a few months ago and my skin did a total 180. I recently made another purchase from the website and chose the skin renewal complex as one of my free samples. I was using Neutrogena hydroboost moisturizer, but I'm almost out so I opened my sample. I love it! I thought it wouldn't moisturize enough for me, but I was wrong. It absorbs quickly and it makes a great makeup primer. I'm not oily by the end of the day. My skin is firm, but not tight/dried out. I ordered the full size from the Mario badescu website, can't wait to get it! Also I have an ulta nearby that carries the products but the website gives free samples with every order and I've gotten 2 free gift sets so far. It's worth waiting a couple days for my order when I get to try anything I'm interested in.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,151 reviews
Hands down, the best skincare brand I've ever used. My skin is on the sensitive side, but mostly in the winter. These products are so great! this is so hydrating, smells amazing, and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I highly recommend this brand to everybody!
Alexandra W.
nashville
Purchased at: ULTA
This product completely retexturized my face within a week. I’ve never seen results so quickly and I tell everyone about this stuff! My little forehead bumps are gone and I’m finally more comfortable leaving the house without makeup.
gabrielle T.
Nesquehoning
Love love love all of this brands protects and this is my favorite night cream to use especially during the hottter seasons because of how good it hydrates !
Jessica V.
This is going to be my new product using this month and I will let all of you know how it goes! I have acne prone skin and working on evening my skin tone! And that is my goal! Spent 35 on this at ulta! Wish me luck! Will get back to you all soon!
Jessica M.
The skin renewal has proven its worthiness. I am noticing a change in texture & a smoothness in my skin. Highly recommend
Najla F.
oakley, CA
I found this product about a year ago and when I say my skin is the best ever!! No breakouts at all I also use the drying lotion and the rose water spray so good!!
Janesca B.
Love this brand! This product makes my skin feel nice & firm, and definitely leaves it feeling smoothr.