Mario Badescu Glycolic Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion

by Mario Badescu

Rejuvenates and decongests. Delivers AHA-enhanced exfoliation.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol,Lyral, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Twice daily after cleansing, apply to skin with a cotton ball or pad. Wipe in sweeping, outward motions until the cotton comes up clean. Avoid eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

Is this a good product to use on aging skin with dark spots ?
Has anyone tried this? Is it good with sensitive skin?
Would this be the best "chemical peel" from this brand?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Glycolic Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion!
Product Highlights
...it at night and use a different toner in the morning, one that's more hydrating.in reviews
Emma W.
Saginaw, MI
Mario Badescu Glycolic Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion uploaded by Emma W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Careful with this product as it can leave you dry and burning. I noticed I can’t use this product on the edges or creases of my nose because it burns extremely also I’d suggest you rinse right away and follow with a moisturizer in case of dryness. If this product is used properly you’ll have baby smooth skin and a beautiful shine Mario Badescu Glycolic Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion
Maureen H.
Washington, DC
This smells so nice and my face feels so clean after use. It’s gentle on my skin but I’m not very sensitive. I tried this in a value pack from Ulta. It was a sample/travel size. I thought my skin responded so well I bought a full size bottle a few weeks later.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
Mario Badescu Glycolic Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion uploaded by Amber M.
This is more of a toner, but I really do love it! Your skin will absorb it right away and you will be left with soft, refreshed skin. I could not find this specific version on Influenster, so I am reviewing it on another lotion that I think works a little differently.
Sydney S.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is amazing and has completely evened out my skin tone and evened out my complexion. The price point is great for the amount of product you get. It super gentle and great for everyday use. I would definitely de comes this to anyone.
Anna T.
williamsburg
This product dried out my skin but I think that is because it is winter and I have very sensitive semi dry skin especially in the winter but it left my face feeling refreshed and got rid of all the oil I definitely recommend this product for summer time or for people with extremely oily skin
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
Another decent skin care product. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin and doesn't really seem to dry me out. It does it's job, but doesn't necessarily leave me glowing. It's one of the products I tried that I liked but still left me searching for something that might work a little better for my skin.
Lauren F.
Orlando, FL
My favorite part of my skin care regimen! I use this cleanser when my skin needs a little pick me up, and it does not disappoint. The glycolic acid renews my skin so every use leaves it glowing and healthy. Trouble spots are diminished and your skin is left bright and clear after just a few uses. I can't live without it anymore!
Sid B.
Heber, AZ
This is amazing but I do not suggest you use this if you are normal to dry skin type. It will dry you out and probably ruin your moisture barrier for a good while. Maybe use this once weekly on mask days.
Alyssa B.
Louisville, KY
I love this toner. It's cheap and fantastic. It's so hard to beat. It's not irritating as well which is nice. I am a fan of the brand
jazzlyne C.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is a nice toner! It smells nice and it gets all of my dirt and oil out and still moisturizes my skin.