BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
KOKOA K.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
Definitely #recommend! I use every night, wake up and my skin feels amazing 💕 skin always looks clearer, brighter and more plump. Definitely a #stable in my routine 🌸
Shannon R.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Amazing product! I use this multiple times a week and it's great for oily skin. It has helped my breakouts so much and has also helped control my oil. I would recommend using a moisturizer with it, though.
Samantha B.
One of the strongest cleansers I have ever used. 3 stars because of its extremely active acne clearing qualities but cannot use it due to how dry it leaves my skin. It doesn’t feel tight immediately after but I see it’s peeling effects for days and days after.
Sejal P.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been using this product for years. It is my go to cleanser. VERY BUDGET FRIENDLY! Good for all skin types and to add into your skincare routine
Jessie P.
portland
LOVE this foaming cleanser. It’s not too harsh but feels like it’s wiping away all the dirt and rejuvenating my skin. It’s not overly drying too which is great. It foams up easily and a little goes a long way. Great value. Great product.
Karlee T.
West Monroe
I bought this cleanser along with my Mia2 and it works wonders. Careful not to get this product in your eyes because it burns! The packaging makes it clear as to what skin concerns it helps. I would recommend this product to everyone
Alex C.
Los Angeles
Powerful cleanser! Goes on smooth and fresh but works hard at getting all the dirt and dead skin off! Very effective yet gentle enough for daily use on my skin. Would recommend as an alternative to abrasive exfoliating cleansers.
Hannah B.
Knoxville
This stuff is a god sent! No matter how much makeup I put on my face this always leaves me feeling clean and refreshed after a long day/night out!
Kelly B.
Bilambil Heights, WY
This cleanser foams nicely on the skin and is also very gentle - it cleanses without stripping your skin of their natural oils. Although it can slightly sting the first few times it is used. I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to others.
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
I wish this was for everyday use! I use it 2 times a week since I don’t really have oily skin. After every use my skin is soft and smooth and perfect. I wish I could use this cleanser every day
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
ADRI N.
i want to get this but is it affortable?