BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Shalyn B.
Shickshinny
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn’t horrible but wasn’t one of my favorites either. I bought a kit with a few Mario products in it and I honestly wasn’t that all impressed. It’s not the worst I’ve used but not the best either.
Lisa K.
Saint Paul
While I would not recommend this product for all skin types, it’s amazing! (Not recommended for sensitive, rosacea, inflamed, post peel) I would not use this daily, but 2-3 times a week as it is rather active. Mario Badescu is a great product line overall that has stood the test of time. It’s a great value, as the focus is on the product, not the packaging or advertising. I’ve used many of the products over the years and have always had great results.Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Ryanne G.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in a kit it's apart of Mario Badescu's Radient Skin Trio kit (available at Anthropology) it's priced at $41 which is a great price for full priced products 🙌🏾. It's been a week and I already love how my skin looks and feels. This product is tough, but gentle on skin and it smells great! I'll def will be rebuying when I'm almost out. Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Samantha M.
Philadelphia
This is the most amazing face wash ever ! It will literally take off all of your makeup immediately. It is worth the money because you only need the littlest amount to clean your face. It leaves your skin feeling so soft. If you do use it more than the recommended times it can dry your face a little but other than that it's awesome !
Nikki G.
Litchfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I'd love this face wash but it wasn't for me. It doesn't cleanse makeup away and stung my eyes so don't use it to wash your eye makeup off. Didn't notice improvement in my skin and feel it's overpriced.
sonia c.
Hong Kong
Amazing. Your skin is soft after washing. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. I am used to using light products such as la roche posay, and they wouldn't hurt as much if it got into my eye, but this one stings a ton. even if you think you rinsed, RINSE twice more. Amazing wash and keeps my skin nice and clean!
Johanna S.
The colony, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! This product is a LIFE SAVER!! Every time that i feel that my face is getting oily and with acne i used this cleanser and problem solved!! It is a little bit harsh on the skin so i would recommend it to people with oily pro acne type. Its great. I got it at ulta
Ree R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love LOVE this stuff! I've been trying to find a good, staple cleanser for years and this is the first one that I've actually noticed a difference with! I have combination skin so I find it difficult to balance my skin without either drying out my cheeks or getting too much oil around my T-Zone but this is PERFECT! Twice a week along with my other MB products and my skin is glowing! No stressed out student skin for me!
Kate J.
Greensboro
I thought it was working for me at first, but unfortunately it broke me out so bad. I do not recommend it for oily acne prone skin. It did not work for me at all. I tried giving it a chance multiple times, but it just wasn’t for me. I do really like their rose water though.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Lately I have a lot of acne and I was trying to control it ... two weeks ago I started using it and I have seen incredible results ... the improvement is visible! You have to use it as indicated on the packaging, I am using it 3 or 4 times a week and it tends to dry a little the skin, the important thing is to keep it moisturized! Highly recommended the product and other smells very rich to me like!
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!