BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Carrie C.
I LOVE this cleanser. It works extremely well for me. My face feels so clean and nice after using it. I was kind of affraid it would dry out my skin but it didn't have that effect. This has made me want to try more of the Mario Badescu products! Well worth the money
Laurel C.
Missouri
Love, love, LOVE! You can only use this 2-3 times a week because it is so good at clearing your pores. Smells great. Priced well!
Daniella B.
Toronto
I had terrible hormonal acne before using this product, and it cleared up my skin within less than two months. I found it to be quite strong so I used it every 2 days, I picked it up at Urban Outfitters on a whim, and I've been grateful for it ever since. I keep it with me in case I break out again.
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
I love this product! I use it twice a week to get even my texture and it helps so much! I also love how clean it gets my face!
Marta P.
Westminster, CO
Great cleanser for acne and anti aging. It foams up quite a bit and you only need a very small amount. Intensive and it can be drying on normal to dry skin.
Ornella I.
Oakton, VA
Definitely, have seen an improvement in the texture of my skin after using this glycolic cleanser. The only thing I wish I knew is the percentage of glycolic acid but other than that I really enjoy using this. I personally don't have a problem using this every day but if you have more sensitive skin, use this only 2-3 times a week.
Barbara P.
Sarasota, FL
This is listed as an anti-aging product but I use it more for acne and it's been great. My step daughter used mine and loved it so I sent her her own bottle. She says that's cleared up her skin better than anything she's used. I don't even know how many bottles of this I've bought but I'll definitely continue to buy it.
Temitope L.
Hackney, London
Using this for about a month I am IN LOVE. It works I'd say pretty much instantly I've seen a great change in my skin and my acne scars have reduced.
Sam P.
Never before have I used a glycolic cleanser but read that it helps your skin in the long run. I did research on why we need a chemical exfoliator along with one that's more abrasive and really enjoy this one.
Alex C.
This is my go to face wash about every other day. It's mild enough to use often and does not cause excessive drying like other glycolic washes. It removes dead skin debris with every wash leaving the skin soft afterwards.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
ADRI N.
i want to get this but is it affortable?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
I just started using this facial cleanser and so far I like it. However I'm worried about it drying out my skin. How can I prevent this?