BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
Sincere L.
MADISON, GA
Review for: Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser more...
I have severely oily skin with obnoxiously large pores along with the inevitable blackheads. I have tried the acne gel cleanser and found that product to do nothing but cause more issues. But after speaking to my esthetician, she advised me to look into a foaming cleanser to combat my oils rather than a gel. So I decided to give this product a try, and have completely fallen in love. On the bottle, the instructions say to use in combination with your daily cleanser and only use 3 times a week. But unfortunately, I don't listen so well, and used it more often than advised and used without the aid of a daily cleanser. Thankfully, there were no bad side effects and, in fact, my skin actually looked great! This is not to say that you should not follow directions, but it is to simply show how this product gets the job done! Since fully reading the instructions, I have began to use this without a daily cleanser but have not reduced the amount of times I use it throughout the week - And yes, I am still loving it.

This product has quickly become my ride-or-die skincare cleanser to help truly clean deep into my pores and provide overall radiance to my skin complexion! Would 100% recommend if you skin is anything like my own.
Hannah B.
Milwaukee, WI
This product seriously changed my skin game!! I originally purchased this years ago, but didn't use it consistently so it ended up sitting in a drawer and I saw no change. A couple of weeks ago, my skin was in a terrible place and I found this again, desperate to try anything to fix my skin. I committed to using it as directed, twice a week as my skin is on the drier side. I can't say enough about this cleanser. My breakouts have decreased dramatically, to the point where I went from having bad hormonal acne on my chin to now where I have no active breakouts, just red marks left from old breakouts. This cleanser has helped the texture of skin, getting rid of little bumps so that my skin looks and feels smoother and tighter. I can also see it slowly working to fade hyperpigmentation and dark spots. My skin will be looking dull and gross, but once I use this I can instantly tell the next day. Overall, I've been happy with the state of my skin every since I started using this again about 2-3 months ago. My only advice is to follow the instructions and only use it 2-3 times a week! You'll see results instantly from 1-2 uses, but your skin can't handle is more than 3 times a week.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Glycolic Foaming Cleanser more...
I received a sample of this in a box from Mario Badescu. This really surprised me. This thick, clear gel does foam up when used and leaves the skin soft, smooth, and clean without drying it out. The last glycolic product I used left my skin feeling very sensitive and wasn't something I'd use again, but this didn't have that same effect. I used my  First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads after this without any stinging or irritation, and the pads came up nice and clean. The price is decent for something that you only need tiny amounts of once or twice a week, so I'm planning to pick up a bottle soon.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser more...
I like to use this once a week in conjunction with the Glycolic Acid Cleansing Lotion (toner). I can tell that it helps gently exfoliate my skin and overall even out my skin tone ever so slightly. It does foam as the bottle says, you can easily work a tiny bit of it into a lather for your entire face. My only real complaint is that it drys in the bottle cap and clogs the opening after every single use. I’ve yet to find a way to prevent this without taking the cap off and rinsing our all excess product after each use, which would be time consuming and a waste of product.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
Since I've started using prescription strength retinol, my dermatologist recommended I avoid scrubs or harsh exfoliation. I tried this as a chemical alternative, and fell in love! I use it 1-2 times per week and after about a minute of lathering, it melts off the top couple of layers of my skin and leaves me totally refreshed and exfoliated. I don't miss scrubbing one bit, because this does the trick without any scrubbing at all. I don't find it to be too irritating either. It does, however, sting around my lips and I find that if I don't properly moisturize my lips after using, they get peely around my lip border.
morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser more...
By far my favorite product from this brand. I have been using this twice a week for years. It keeps my pores clear and noticeably tighter after using it, and it smells very uplifting. Just make sure you do NOT get this cleanser in your eyes! It’s powerful, so it will sting. Also I do not recommend keeping this in the shower because the bottle will get water inside of it and make it weaker. This is definitely a cleanser to keep in your cabinet and a great way to get the benefits of glycolic acid in your skin regimen.
Jessika S.
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser more...
My current favorite cleanser. Got this in a sample size but will get the full when I run out. I have sensitive, combo skin prone to breakouts during that time of the month and also clog prone. My skin loves glycolic acid and I read it helps prevent clogged pores. This is one of the few cleansers that actually feels like its getting deep into the pores and not just sitting on the surface. It doesn't make my face feel dry. I swear my redness goes down after using it and my pores look smaller.
Rebeca H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser more...
I got serious about my skincare routine a couple months ago and I was given this cleanser as part of my skin analysis sample kit. Within a week of using this, I saw the results and I went ahead and bought a full sized bottle. I have combination skin and it's gentle enough to exfoliate on my sensitive skin (I had bad acne back in the day so I'm careful on what to use on my face). My skin is brighter and more even tone from using this!
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser more...
I just started using this because I changed my skin care routine because now I don’t really have any acne to take care for and I just need to get rid of the hyper pigmentation left from the pimples (my dermatologist told me they weren’t acne scars). I read that this helped with getting rid of hyper pigmentation because it gets rid of dead skin. I normally have oily skin and this works well with that. I had dry skin for a couple of day and I used this to get rid of the dead skin and it helped a lot. It stings my eyes so I keep them closed while using this on my face. I do recommend this to any skin type because it worked well for my oily and dry skin.

Update: I no longer use this product because I think it was starting to make my skin dry and bumpy but it could’ve been another product but after I stopped using this my skin has been getting back to normal so I’m not sure about this product anymore.
Chelsea P.
Houston
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser more...
I have been dealing with acne for about half my life, 10 years. I have seen many dermatologists and they prescribed all these creams. Nope. What I needed was this amazing facial cleanser. I've stopped getting red, white-head painful breakouts, COMPLETELY. It's also healed my acne scars and made my skin so CLEAR. I have oily skin and it does dry out my skin. But I am able to use this cleanser once a day.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!