BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Tifani B.
Tifani B.
Oklahoma City
Great product for acne prone skin like myself. If u have sensitive skin i recommend using once a week. I like this product but it can dry out skin so make sure u use a toner and moisturizer afterwards. I recommend this product to everyone due to it removing dead skin and making it smooth. I can notice the difference in my acne scare they are fading away❤️❤️❤️
Lilly D.
Lilly D.
Carbondale, IL
I looooove this stuff. It is brightening and helps to exfoliate my acne prone skin. I'm finding that the older I get, the more my skin needs and reacts positively to chemical exfoliants, glycolic acid being my favorite. I have incredibly sensitive skin, yet I've never had any ill-effects from this. I use it a couple of times a week, and will repurchase.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff for my combo/oily skin. I alternate using this with the enzyme cleansing gel each night and my skin has never been more clear or balanced. Followed up with a good glycolic toner and an AHA serum by drunk elephant and I don’t remember the last time my skin looked this good. Haven’t seen an oily t-zone or zit in weeks, plus my skin tone is evening itself out. Price is on point, as well, so you won’t be breaking the bank just to try it!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have. Especially after you take off your makeup and want a good feel clean. The smell of this product is one of the major cons especially when your working so close to the nose. I think mostly all Mario products have weird unique smells. The price point is to high for something that smells funky but it does a great job cleasning.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels so incredibly clean after using this cleanser! It's definitely necessary to moisturize after but this stuff leaves me skin feeling squeaky clean. I would definitely recommend only using it at once a day as it's quite strong, personally I use it at night, but it does make for a great base if you choose to use it pre-makeup application.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is wonderful for oily/acne prone skin! I use this 2-3 times a week and it instantly improves the look of my skin! It gently exfoliates the dead skin cells leaving my face super smooth and evens out the texture of my skin. This has really helped keep my acne at bay and love how fresh and clean my face feels after cleansing.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Ulta as a last hope before spending too much money at a dermatologist. If you have acne prone skin give it up and just go to the dermatologist. It's not worth spending money on products like this. It smelled horrible and didn't do anything. My face didn't feel clean after use and just reeked of this terrible product.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
High end product at an affordable price!  Smells great, foams up well, cleans my face well. No need to wash twice. Doesn't set my skin or make it oily. Cleans pipes well and your face feels refreshed!  Only downside is if you get even a tiny bit in your eyes...yeeeeow! Keep those eyes closed girls because this is a wonderful product!
Jannet D.
Jannet D.
Romeoville
I use this three times a week and it leaves my skin so smooth!!! This is a really great product if you have a lot texture.  It really minimized all the tiny pimples on my forehead. The bottle also lasts forever, so you get a good value.  I would say however, if you have really sensitive skin be careful when you first use it.
Jayme C.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, I didn't give it 5 stars because I feel like I haven't used it enough to leave a really great review but so far it's been a great product for me. All the products from this excellent brand have been a hit for me so far and I really love that! This is a new addition to my skincare routine. Loooove it!!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?