BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this little beauty after hearing about it from a beauty blogger who has great skin. I bought it from ulta as part of their brightening kit for $38. I'm not one to spend that much money on skin care but after a week my skin was definitely brighter, more even texture and tone wise, smooth, less oily during the day. My sisters were asking me why my skin was so nice.
Abi J.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had acne. Ever. And once I got into my early 20's, it hit me. At first, I freaked out because I've always had a consistent skincare routine and i was worried about changing this. This cleanser was a huge jump for me and I'm super happy I did it! I only use this at night and it works SO well. My face feels clean, but not tight or dry. The price is also decent!
Harley M.
Harley M.
San Angelo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have made this a part of my nightly routine. After about a month I have noticed significant improvement in my skin texture. I will continue to use this produce. It is not to harsh to use every night I feel like. The smell is fresh but not strong. I really really like this!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfectly priced product that gives a gentle chemical exfoliation to the face. I have used this as my alternate cleanser for three years now and I have not been disappointed. This is a product that can be used year-round with great results. If you are looking for a more intense exfoliation this probably is not for you, but I would say for anyone else to give it a try!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pretty large pores on my nose & have been dealing with some acne lately, and this cleanser helps to keep those issues under control. I only use it 2-3 times a week because I have such sensitive skin. I can use it with my Clarisonic and still be fine, though. It's fairly priced and you don't need much product, and the bottle is pretty big, so it lasts a while.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very high quality cleanser, very essential to a skincare routine since glycolic acid increase cell turnover (helps shed skin faster preventing bacteria from getting trapped under the pores causing black/white heads and it helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles). I would be wary though, for sensitive skin types even twice a week might be too much.
Martha H.
Martha H.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't a spray obviously, but this cleanser has changed my skin for the better! I'm a religious buyer when it comes to this products! I suffer from hyper pigmentation and after 2 weeks of using this, I saw that my skin was getting brighter and evening out! I love it, it's about $16 for a full size bottle and it's worth every single penny! If you want bright, soft skin this is for you! It's also gentle and not harsh at all.
Lachella C.
Lachella C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT IVE USED. I absolutely love this face wash and use it 3 times a week. I have hyper pigmentation (dark spots) and it has helped so much in my skin care regimen with clearing them up. Granted it will take time for it to clear away for good. It it's a wonderful product and I love how foamy it is and smells good. I recommend it to everyone.
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I and my skin loves Mario Badescu products! They are very gentle and effective on my skin. From Facial spray to creams and toners they're all good to me. I got this with the Brightening kit set which I bought from Ulta. This cleanser definitely helped my skin to be smooth and brightens my dark spots. I love using this and will definitely use this again and again.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff for my combo/oily skin. I alternate using this with the enzyme cleansing gel each night and my skin has never been more clear or balanced. Followed up with a good glycolic toner and an AHA serum by drunk elephant and I don’t remember the last time my skin looked this good. Haven’t seen an oily t-zone or zit in weeks, plus my skin tone is evening itself out. Price is on point, as well, so you won’t be breaking the bank just to try it!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?