BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Elizabeth G.
I just recently moved to TN - so I’m experiencing a true winter. I’m finding this to be a bit drying now that I’m here, but it’s great for combo skin in high humidity.
A U.
Tampa
I do enjoy this cleanser but I honestly have no clue what glycolic acid actually does for the skin. I only use this product as recommended for my skin type and my skin feels clean and smooth after use. I received it in a promotional packet at Ulta. I think it is an affordable cleanser but I would recommend looking into it’s purpose before purchase.
Ashley D.
Fyffe, AL
I need to try this again, since it has been a while. All I know is when I used it, it made my breakouts worse and really dried my face out. I had to stop using it because it was too harsh. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin. I'll update my review if I ever give it another try.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I’ve only used this cleanser about 4 times now but it’s pretty good, it cleanses my face but I’m not a fan of the foaming. It doesn’t have micro beads or anything in it to make it feel like it’s really cleaning and scrubbing all the crap off my face, but it smells good and feels refreshing.
Kate J.
Greensboro
I thought it was working for me at first, but unfortunately it broke me out so bad. I do not recommend it for oily acne prone skin. It did not work for me at all. I tried giving it a chance multiple times, but it just wasn’t for me. I do really like their rose water though.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I didn't like the enzyme wash at all and thought I'd be disappointed by this. I wasn't though, I was surprised. It left my face feeling fresh, clean and soft. I'm not sure I'd feel ok spending the money on it right now but if I had extra cash, I'd think that it would be worth it.
Johanna S.
The colony, TX
Omg!! This product is a LIFE SAVER!! Every time that i feel that my face is getting oily and with acne i used this cleanser and problem solved!! It is a little bit harsh on the skin so i would recommend it to people with oily pro acne type. Its great. I got it at ulta
Jaque A.
Fallbrook, CA
I really like this Cleanser! Love that it’s a good & affordable product, so you don’t have to splurge just to get a good one. I did notice my skin looking better over time. It is a bit drying. Also, make sure you don’t get this in your eye!! IT BURNS!! Like a lot.
Sheniell G.
Tacoma, WA
My go to face wash!!! I only use this one a few times a week as instructed but it really works magic! I like that it has a nice foamy lather and it is great for people with acne prone skin. It keeps my face pretty clear and is just an overall great product!!
Zoe A.
I found this product via my many searches for the perfect skin routine on Youtube. I find that it is fairly gentle, especially when only used once or twice a week. It is not particularly pricey and considering its not used everyday it lasts a while. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!