BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this for free at ulta as a GWP and fell in love. This wash is super drying. The instructions say to use only a few times a week-i use every other night. I use this when I want a deep clean and when I want my oil to be under control. This wash definitely helps and washes away anything on dirt/oil on my face. For the price you really can't beat it either. Mario Badescu products are all worth the money.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product, as I love all of Mario Badescu that I've used, but I can't use this more than once a week or else it severely dries out my skin. Otherwise, I love the clean, fresh feeling it gives my skin (be careful around your eyes) and it has an extremely subtle scent. Not for sensitive skin.
Fátima M.
Fátima M.
Vista
I've used this cleanser off and on for years. It is a deep cleaning foaming cleanser that is best for those with oily and acne prone skin. I consider my skin to be very oily and I would only use this cleanser twice a week maximum, because it can be very drying. Overall the price is reasonable and it does what it promises, just use according to your skin type so you don't strip your skin.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
This cleanser is perfect for giving your skin a good deep cleanse! The glycolic acid in the formula chemically exfoliates, without being to harsh, so it's perfect for my sensitive skin. The packaging is attractive, and it smells like fresh lemons. I would definitely recommend this to people with oily / combination skin like mine.  Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
liz d.
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a friend recommend Mario Badescu products to me because my skin was so horrible. I ordered a sample pack from their website which was very nice because you could completely customize it. after 1 week of using the samples I ran out and bought the full size product. I have now repurchased twice because it works so well. It is apart of my daily routine. It is not drying or greasy it is an amazing product i recommend to anyone struggling with acne. I would absolutely recommend any of the Mario Badescu products.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foaming cleanser has cleared up some of my trouble areas without over drying. Left my skin feeling fresh and clean. I haven't noticed much difference in texture, however, my skin does feel soft and smooth to the touch. My discoloration has improved slightly, in my opinion. The price point is fantastic for the product and I enjoy the basic packaging. Purchased my cleanser at Ulta.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Waltham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I use once a week to exfoliate my skin and detoxify any impurities. I use a lot of self tanner on my face, so it's a great way to remove dead skin and product buildup. You notice a bit of red after use, but that's similar to any type of chemical peel product. It's gone by morning! Overall, great product that lasts a long time as it's not intended for daily use.
Maraea C.
Maraea C.
University, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best cleanser I could find! Anyone who has sensitive skin will love this product, especially those with acne prone skin. The formula cleans away dirt and grime from a long day, and the bubbles make your skin feel super refreshed. Plus it smells like fruit loops. So win-win. Try it with the  Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner to get the best results.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is amazing . If you use an exfoliating cleanser with the plastic beads - ditch it!! This product is so much gentler and better for the environment. Just be careful around your eyes (it stings), once I accidentally got the foam up my nose and it hurt like a MF'er. A little goes a long way too, so the bottle lasts awhile when you're only using 3-4 times a week.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mario Badescu may be my favorite skincare line altogether. This cleaner is amazing. It's definitely a deep clean but it's not at all irritating. I have dry sensitive skin so I alternate this one with a couple others. I usually use it 2-3 times a week, more frequently in the hot summer months. I love how clean my skin feels after and it will definitely remove makeup as well!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?