BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...3 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Stephany M.
Florence, KY
Wow. I was skeptical about this, but I actually adore this. I have good skin naturally, so I use it twice a week but it has made my skin plump, smooth, and soft. I’ve also seen minimal break outs since using it.
Emily K.
My favorite! Makes my face feel so clean and clears blemishes very well. My skin looks more even after a while of using it. A very very great product in my opinion. I love this line!
Sam P.
Never before have I used a glycolic cleanser but read that it helps your skin in the long run. I did research on why we need a chemical exfoliator along with one that's more abrasive and really enjoy this one.
Molly S.
Summerfield, FL
I use this 2× a week as stated on directions & So far it's been great, it really deep cleans my skin without overdrying and leaves it glowing ✨you only need a little bit so the bottle will definitely last awhile and go a long way. I will continue to use this product.
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
Okay, so I was really scared to try this because it just sounds like a whole big thing, but I was so happily surprised. It makes my skin SO SOFT. It smells SO GOOD. Honestly one of my favorite MB products out there. I use it every time I exfoliate which is 2-3 times a week depending on how oily I am. But it definitely keeps the oil at bay.
Jordyn B.
South Lyon
Bless this wash! 🙏This did miracles for my acne and texture on my skin! Actually used this every night without it actually being too harsh for skin and noticed amazing results!
Darline J.
Philadelphia, PA
This cleanser is great! At first I was using it twice a day but is was way too harsh for my skin. I reduced it to once a day and it is fantastic. It is strong enough to give me a good clean, but gentle enough for my eczema. After removing my makeup at night, using this leaves my face clean and hips prevent breakouts
Marika P.
Rogers City
I use this with my Mary Kay face brush and I love the way it deep cleans my face. Even using it without the brush, it makes my face feel fresh and very clean. I never have to worry about breaking out.
Mali C.
This product smells great and works pretty well. My only problem with it is that over time it started drying out my skin a lot. Maybe i was using it too much. The time that I did use it my skin felt smooth and I did see my face get a little clearer. I would buy it again but maybe use it less often. Maybe once a day
Lindsey C.
Belton, TX
A bathroom staple. This smooths your skin like never before but is gentle enough to not cause irritation! I‎t removes all the dead skin cells and makes you skin brighter! 😍
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!

back