BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Meagan R.
Port Huron, MI
I have been using this cleanser sample for a few days now and as soon as I run out i am buying the full size!!! It is fabulous! My combination/oily skin feels so smooth after using it. It is a little tight feeling but I use the healing mask afterwards and it is heaven on earth. My skin is amazingly clear.
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the Mario Badescu foaming glycolic cleanser for almost a year now and it has become part of my acne care routine. It stings the first few times of use, but after that my skin adapted nicely. It foams up nicely and leaves munch skin feeling clean and smooth. It can be drying, so I make sure I always use a moisturizer after and that helps prevent any dry patches. It has improved my hyperpigmentation and helps keep my acne more under control.
Martha H.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't a spray obviously, but this cleanser has changed my skin for the better! I'm a religious buyer when it comes to this products! I suffer from hyper pigmentation and after 2 weeks of using this, I saw that my skin was getting brighter and evening out! I love it, it's about $16 for a full size bottle and it's worth every single penny! If you want bright, soft skin this is for you! It's also gentle and not harsh at all.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this for free at ulta as a GWP and fell in love. This wash is super drying. The instructions say to use only a few times a week-i use every other night. I use this when I want a deep clean and when I want my oil to be under control. This wash definitely helps and washes away anything on dirt/oil on my face. For the price you really can't beat it either. Mario Badescu products are all worth the money.
Maggie H.
This cleanser is perfect for giving your skin a good deep cleanse! The glycolic acid in the formula chemically exfoliates, without being to harsh, so it's perfect for my sensitive skin. The packaging is attractive, and it smells like fresh lemons. I would definitely recommend this to people with oily / combination skin like mine.  Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Vanessa A.
Tracy
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser does a great job at dissolving makeup and getting rid of impurities.  I feel like my skin had a softer texture after review.  The reason why I do not gravitate towards this product though is that it does sting my sensitive eyes if I ever get some of the product in it.  After a couple weeks of use, I particularly did not see any changes in my skin other than softness.
Caitlin D.
Waltham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I use once a week to exfoliate my skin and detoxify any impurities. I use a lot of self tanner on my face, so it's a great way to remove dead skin and product buildup. You notice a bit of red after use, but that's similar to any type of chemical peel product. It's gone by morning! Overall, great product that lasts a long time as it's not intended for daily use.
Harley M.
San Angelo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have made this a part of my nightly routine. After about a month I have noticed significant improvement in my skin texture. I will continue to use this produce. It is not to harsh to use every night I feel like. The smell is fresh but not strong. I really really like this!
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foaming cleanser has cleared up some of my trouble areas without over drying. Left my skin feeling fresh and clean. I haven't noticed much difference in texture, however, my skin does feel soft and smooth to the touch. My discoloration has improved slightly, in my opinion. The price point is fantastic for the product and I enjoy the basic packaging. Purchased my cleanser at Ulta.
Kylie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is amazing . If you use an exfoliating cleanser with the plastic beads - ditch it!! This product is so much gentler and better for the environment. Just be careful around your eyes (it stings), once I accidentally got the foam up my nose and it hurt like a MF'er. A little goes a long way too, so the bottle lasts awhile when you're only using 3-4 times a week.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!