BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Ka V.
Ka V.
It's my second week using it and i can see the results already. My face is way more clearer and so far, I hadn't had those painful pimples. It makes my skin feel completely naked and free of dirt and makeup! The dispensary makes it easy to use and convenient. I use it twice a week and I might just amp it up an extra day for this week due to more upcoming events. (More make up days!)
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Certain Mario Badescu products continue to blow me away. I'm surprised, based on how iconic they are, that they still remain somewhat under the radar. I've used almost everything from their line and while some are bigger hits than others I will definitly go round two on the Glycolic Foam Cleanser. It doesn't do a great job removing my makeup, so it's primarily my morning, or in-shower cleanser, but I do really like the way it leaves my skin feeling and looking. <3
Alegra A.
Alegra A.
SEATAC, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this about once a week in place of my normal cleanser just to help get rid of any dead skin on the surface of my face. This is supposed to be helpful for people with marks left by acne and this has made a pretty big difference since I first started using it. Definitely be cautious with this product because you can get a little sensitive the first time (just because your skin isn't used to it), avoid sun exposure, and follow directions on how often you use it etc. I hydrate really well with a heavy moisturizer or facial oil after using this.
Lisbeth T.
Lisbeth T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Didn't really go well with my skin. I have combination skin and used it as directed. I used it once a week and I felt that when I would use it my skin would break out a little and it made my skin sensitive. I don't have sensitive skin at all so I was shocked to see that it was. Everyone has different skin, but this product didn't work for me. If you are hesistant to try it, buy the small travel size instead of the big regular sized bottle.
nikki s.
nikki s.
Coffeyville, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not go anywhere without my glycol foaming cleanser the first time i used this all i could do was smile and stare in the mirror. It instantly created a smooth and bright clean look and feeling to my face i noticed all the dull skin gone and could feel and see the difference i love Mario Badescu's glycol cleanser I've been using this for about 6 months and have purchased 5 bottles to keep stocked up on i truly will never give this product up
Anai P.
Anai P.
Dallas, TX
I bought this cleanser because I've heard nothing but good things about this brand and while I agree it's goof, it took about 3 weeks before I saw even some minor improvements with my skin. I will say that it's probably best to use this in conjunction with other Mario Badescu products to get the best results.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wilton, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the Mario Badescu foaming glycolic cleanser for almost a year now and it has become part of my acne care routine. It stings the first few times of use, but after that my skin adapted nicely. It foams up nicely and leaves munch skin feeling clean and smooth. It can be drying, so I make sure I always use a moisturizer after and that helps prevent any dry patches. It has improved my hyperpigmentation and helps keep my acne more under control.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, just wow! This is amazing and I highly recommend this product! My face felt clean and tight, but not in the least bit dry, nor any redness or skin irritation as I have had as a result of other products. I will be purchasing this again without a doubt. It a weekly use item up to 4 a week, I get away with 1 to 2 uses a week and still see great results. Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
sayra s.
sayra s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SAY THAT THIS BRAND IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE SKIN CARE FIELD. Love love love love. I had a small sample of some products from this company - this one being my favorite - and I WAS IN LOVE. This product helped me so much and the packaging is so easy to use. Doesn't spill! I love it so much and once I get my hands on some money YOU KNOW IM GOING TO BUY SOME OF THIS STUFF.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this for free at ulta as a GWP and fell in love. This wash is super drying. The instructions say to use only a few times a week-i use every other night. I use this when I want a deep clean and when I want my oil to be under control. This wash definitely helps and washes away anything on dirt/oil on my face. For the price you really can't beat it either. Mario Badescu products are all worth the money.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?