BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a friend recommend Mario Badescu products to me because my skin was so horrible. I ordered a sample pack from their website which was very nice because you could completely customize it. after 1 week of using the samples I ran out and bought the full size product. I have now repurchased twice because it works so well. It is apart of my daily routine. It is not drying or greasy it is an amazing product i recommend to anyone struggling with acne. I would absolutely recommend any of the Mario Badescu products.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was suggested this product by a skincare buff friend of mine and boy was I glad! Its not only affordable, but its amazing results for the price too. Its apart of my nightly skin care routine and is the only cleanser that makes my skin so soft, clean and radiant! I highly recommend. A little goes a long way.
Alegra A.
SEATAC, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this about once a week in place of my normal cleanser just to help get rid of any dead skin on the surface of my face. This is supposed to be helpful for people with marks left by acne and this has made a pretty big difference since I first started using it. Definitely be cautious with this product because you can get a little sensitive the first time (just because your skin isn't used to it), avoid sun exposure, and follow directions on how often you use it etc. I hydrate really well with a heavy moisturizer or facial oil after using this.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was a total game changer for me and opened the doors to my extensive skin care routine! I would spend so much money on different face washes (drugstore mostly) and nothing ever seemed to help my cystic acne. I started using this November of last year, after my esthetician friend told me the key to fighting hormonal acne is anything with glycolic acid. It's June now and man, I haven't had a break out since! My skin looks 100% times better, and my face no longer looks like a typographical map of Utah.
amanda j.
this cleanser is my morning cleanser to make sure my skin looks and feels nice before i apply moisturizer and then all my primers and makeup. i really do like this cleanser, it claims to soothe skin and i find that to be true because after rinsing it off and drying my face, my skin never feels tight or dry. it looks like my skin is polished and clean. i have extremely problematic skin so i tend to use this every day or every other day but you should probably just do what is recommended haha.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
Once I hit 30 some years ago, I started seeing that 20-something damage... I have tried a ton of different washes and treatments, but this is my new holy grail! I use it twice a week with my Clarisonic (radiance brush head is a plus) and it has helped smooth my skin considerably. I'm combination dry skinned and this does not leave my skin feeling tight or uncomfortable at all! If you do nothing else to help exfoliate your skin, get this cleanser. It's amazing stuff and so affordable!
Sateona A.
San Francisco
Glycolic acid is heaven-sent for oily, acneic skin. It also works will with topical retinoids (in moderation) and other ingredients to help get rid of acne and hyperpigmentation/PIH. This cleanser is the perfect form of it. You feel and see a difference immediately because it's a chemical exfoliant. Your skin will be smoother, brighter and absorb other products better. Please do not forget to wear sunscreen while using this! This comes at an affordable price which makes it perfect.
sheldine L.
orlando
At first this product worked out really great for me, but now I can't use it without it drying out my skin. I have combo oily skin, and even though I was only using it 2-3 times a week I started getting rough dry patches of skin on my face. Once I realized it was this product causing it I stopped using it. I will say however that it was brightening my skin up and was very good at washing off my makeup. It just wasn't for me, I couldn't deal with the excess dryness.
Ka V.
It's my second week using it and i can see the results already. My face is way more clearer and so far, I hadn't had those painful pimples. It makes my skin feel completely naked and free of dirt and makeup! The dispensary makes it easy to use and convenient. I use it twice a week and I might just amp it up an extra day for this week due to more upcoming events. (More make up days!)
Jessie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Certain Mario Badescu products continue to blow me away. I'm surprised, based on how iconic they are, that they still remain somewhat under the radar. I've used almost everything from their line and while some are bigger hits than others I will definitly go round two on the Glycolic Foam Cleanser. It doesn't do a great job removing my makeup, so it's primarily my morning, or in-shower cleanser, but I do really like the way it leaves my skin feeling and looking. <3
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!