BY MARIO BADESCU #75 in Facial Cleansers

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Stephany M.
Florence, KY
Wow. I was skeptical about this, but I actually adore this. I have good skin naturally, so I use it twice a week but it has made my skin plump, smooth, and soft. I’ve also seen minimal break outs since using it.
My skin did not like this at all. I have pretty normal skin. At first I thought the cleanser was amazing because it left my skin feeling super soft & clean. After 4 uses I started seeing little bumps all over my face. I must've had an allergic reaction to this product because everything else in my skin care was this same other than this.
Jorie J.
Overland Park
I have combination/oily skin and it's hard for me to find a product that doesn't dry me out but can stop, even temporarily, the oil around my chin and nose especially. This product was able to do that. I got this as a free sample from Ulta, and although it isn't my top choice for a facial cleanser, I would definitely buy it to use again.
Emily K.
My favorite! Makes my face feel so clean and clears blemishes very well. My skin looks more even after a while of using it. A very very great product in my opinion. I love this line!
Nicole M.
Plano
I am fairly acne prone and I have discovered that glycolic acid is the best ingredient to keep unsightly spots away.  Unfortunately it’s not as common as other acne treatments so I was excited to see this product at my local Ulta.  When I’m consistent with it, I can see a dramatic change in the number of breakouts I get.
Molly S.
Summerfield, FL
I use this 2× a week as stated on directions & So far it's been great, it really deep cleans my skin without overdrying and leaves it glowing ✨you only need a little bit so the bottle will definitely last awhile and go a long way. I will continue to use this product.
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
Okay, so I was really scared to try this because it just sounds like a whole big thing, but I was so happily surprised. It makes my skin SO SOFT. It smells SO GOOD. Honestly one of my favorite MB products out there. I use it every time I exfoliate which is 2-3 times a week depending on how oily I am. But it definitely keeps the oil at bay.
Jordyn B.
South Lyon
Bless this wash! 🙏This did miracles for my acne and texture on my skin! Actually used this every night without it actually being too harsh for skin and noticed amazing results!
Ornella I.
Oakton, VA
Definitely, have seen an improvement in the texture of my skin after using this glycolic cleanser. The only thing I wish I knew is the percentage of glycolic acid but other than that I really enjoy using this. I personally don't have a problem using this every day but if you have more sensitive skin, use this only 2-3 times a week.
Darline J.
Philadelphia, PA
This cleanser is great! At first I was using it twice a day but is was way too harsh for my skin. I reduced it to once a day and it is fantastic. It is strong enough to give me a good clean, but gentle enough for my eczema. After removing my makeup at night, using this leaves my face clean and hips prevent breakouts
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.

back