BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying my face is 100% better and continues to improve. I have been using this Cleanser and the Toner for 4 months and I have seen a huge difference in my skins texture and appearance. I'm someone who has suffered with Acne since my late teens. I also get scaring no matter what. To say I wish I would've found this product years ago is a understatement. I will inform you that I do Dermaplaning ( is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion) every other week. Which allows for the Cleanser to penetrate better. This product does peel very well and when used properly it produces wonderful results. I highly recommend this product.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this face cleanser. It makes me skin feel refreshed and soft and it just wakes me up. I thought it wasn't gonna be that good and it was gonna be like every other face products I use and they never work.. I found it one day when I was in ulta and I decided to give it a try. It does dry me out  a little bit after the 3rd time using it but I usually just put on a moisturizer and i'm good. So far it hasn't broken me out and it's been really nice for me. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cheap face cleanser. Mario Badescu does have some great products and this is deferentially one of them in my opinion.  I would buy this again!
APRIL T.
APRIL T.
Shreveport, LA
I began using this face wash to get rid if the acne scarring and razor bump scaring on my face. As a woman of color, I often get all sorts of black Markus and discoloration on my jawline and forehead area. Because I wear quite a bit if makeup daily, I had to make sure that when I got ready to use this wash, I removed all of my makeup firs. I was nervous because I had never used a glycolic acid wash before so I didn't know what to expect. I applied it to !y face brush an immediately noticed the smell is delightful. Its a very light and citrus smell which was very comforting. It foams very well and within a week, my mother said she noticed a huge difference in my skin. She told me it was much more even and brighter. Although the scarring was still visable to me, I did notice a difference in my skin's overall appearance. I think with continued use, I will get the dramatic results I'm looking for.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Pittsburg , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has helped resurface my skin gently! It's a great price point as well. The only gripe I have about this is that it is very drying on the skin since it is foaming. I use it twice a week to decongest my skin, but since it foams up a lot, it strips my skin of the natural oils and moisture so I wish they made a non foaming version. You only need the smallest amount of this to rub between your hands to foam and then that is enough to cover your whole face. Careful not to get it into your eyes!! If you use this product, I highly recommend you also use very moisturizing toners, serums, and creams afterwards.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Love this stuff! i personally suffer from cystic acne and stubborn marks that never seem to budge but this exfoliant has DEFINITELY made a difference in my skin. my skin tone is completely even (minus the scarring/marks) my marks have faded SUPER fast and it helps with my clogged pores and helps prevent my acne. i slowly working this face wash into my skincare routine, starting 2-3 days a week, to every other night or when needed. it can be a little drying and will over exfoliate your skin so i wouldn't recommend using every day. It lathers pretty well too. all around i recommend giving this wash a try! worth the money and i definitely will be repurchasing for a long time!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this cleanser 2-3 times a week, it keeps my acne in check. I alternate this with a milder face wash on the days I don't use it. I like to use a micellar water for my 1st cleanse then use this (or something milder so my skin doesn't dry out) after I use MB Glycolic Toner, an essence, my serums and lastly a good moisturizer. I know it seems like a lot but my skin has never looked better!!! I didn't Need to do allll of this in my 20's but now that I'm 33 skin care is a major priority! Plus I enjoy my little nightly pamper routine!
Ralyn E.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was a total game changer for me and opened the doors to my extensive skin care routine! I would spend so much money on different face washes (drugstore mostly) and nothing ever seemed to help my cystic acne. I started using this November of last year, after my esthetician friend told me the key to fighting hormonal acne is anything with glycolic acid. It's June now and man, I haven't had a break out since! My skin looks 100% times better, and my face no longer looks like a typographical map of Utah.
amanda j.
amanda j.
this cleanser is my morning cleanser to make sure my skin looks and feels nice before i apply moisturizer and then all my primers and makeup. i really do like this cleanser, it claims to soothe skin and i find that to be true because after rinsing it off and drying my face, my skin never feels tight or dry. it looks like my skin is polished and clean. i have extremely problematic skin so i tend to use this every day or every other day but you should probably just do what is recommended haha.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a travel sized product of this while shopping at Ulta a few months back, and was drawn in because of the ingredients. I have issues with pores and uneven texture, and I kept reading that glycolic acid can really help with that. I picked this up and tried it out that night, and wow was I surprisingly impressed. I felt like it instantly smoothed out my skin, and when I woke up i saw visibly improved pores. I use this 2-3 times a week when I need some extra help with my pores.
Fallon G.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
Once I hit 30 some years ago, I started seeing that 20-something damage... I have tried a ton of different washes and treatments, but this is my new holy grail! I use it twice a week with my Clarisonic (radiance brush head is a plus) and it has helped smooth my skin considerably. I'm combination dry skinned and this does not leave my skin feeling tight or uncomfortable at all! If you do nothing else to help exfoliate your skin, get this cleanser. It's amazing stuff and so affordable!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?