BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Emily C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! i personally suffer from cystic acne and stubborn marks that never seem to budge but this exfoliant has DEFINITELY made a difference in my skin. my skin tone is completely even (minus the scarring/marks) my marks have faded SUPER fast and it helps with my clogged pores and helps prevent my acne. i slowly working this face wash into my skincare routine, starting 2-3 days a week, to every other night or when needed. it can be a little drying and will over exfoliate your skin so i wouldn't recommend using every day. It lathers pretty well too. all around i recommend giving this wash a try! worth the money and i definitely will be repurchasing for a long time!
APRIL T.
Shreveport, LA
I began using this face wash to get rid if the acne scarring and razor bump scaring on my face. As a woman of color, I often get all sorts of black Markus and discoloration on my jawline and forehead area. Because I wear quite a bit if makeup daily, I had to make sure that when I got ready to use this wash, I removed all of my makeup firs. I was nervous because I had never used a glycolic acid wash before so I didn't know what to expect. I applied it to !y face brush an immediately noticed the smell is delightful. Its a very light and citrus smell which was very comforting. It foams very well and within a week, my mother said she noticed a huge difference in my skin. She told me it was much more even and brighter. Although the scarring was still visable to me, I did notice a difference in my skin's overall appearance. I think with continued use, I will get the dramatic results I'm looking for.
sayra s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SAY THAT THIS BRAND IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE SKIN CARE FIELD. Love love love love. I had a small sample of some products from this company - this one being my favorite - and I WAS IN LOVE. This product helped me so much and the packaging is so easy to use. Doesn't spill! I love it so much and once I get my hands on some money YOU KNOW IM GOING TO BUY SOME OF THIS STUFF.
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product, as I love all of Mario Badescu that I've used, but I can't use this more than once a week or else it severely dries out my skin. Otherwise, I love the clean, fresh feeling it gives my skin (be careful around your eyes) and it has an extremely subtle scent. Not for sensitive skin.
Tayler L.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product from Mario Badescu and found that it worked well as a morning cleanser, but it did not seem to make my skin feel as clean as I like at the end of the day, even after I had taken off my makeup (or even if I went makeup free). I think there are a lot of other great foaming cleansers out there that are better at cleansing (I personally like the Botanicals All Bright Foaming Face Wash). I do, however, enjoy other products that I have sampled from Mario Badescu, which I would purchase for myself in the future.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this cleanser 2-3 times a week, it keeps my acne in check. I alternate this with a milder face wash on the days I don't use it. I like to use a micellar water for my 1st cleanse then use this (or something milder so my skin doesn't dry out) after I use MB Glycolic Toner, an essence, my serums and lastly a good moisturizer. I know it seems like a lot but my skin has never looked better!!! I didn't Need to do allll of this in my 20's but now that I'm 33 skin care is a major priority! Plus I enjoy my little nightly pamper routine!
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, just wow! This is amazing and I highly recommend this product! My face felt clean and tight, but not in the least bit dry, nor any redness or skin irritation as I have had as a result of other products. I will be purchasing this again without a doubt. It a weekly use item up to 4 a week, I get away with 1 to 2 uses a week and still see great results. Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a friend recommend Mario Badescu products to me because my skin was so horrible. I ordered a sample pack from their website which was very nice because you could completely customize it. after 1 week of using the samples I ran out and bought the full size product. I have now repurchased twice because it works so well. It is apart of my daily routine. It is not drying or greasy it is an amazing product i recommend to anyone struggling with acne. I would absolutely recommend any of the Mario Badescu products.
Alegra A.
SEATAC, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this about once a week in place of my normal cleanser just to help get rid of any dead skin on the surface of my face. This is supposed to be helpful for people with marks left by acne and this has made a pretty big difference since I first started using it. Definitely be cautious with this product because you can get a little sensitive the first time (just because your skin isn't used to it), avoid sun exposure, and follow directions on how often you use it etc. I hydrate really well with a heavy moisturizer or facial oil after using this.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was suggested this product by a skincare buff friend of mine and boy was I glad! Its not only affordable, but its amazing results for the price too. Its apart of my nightly skin care routine and is the only cleanser that makes my skin so soft, clean and radiant! I highly recommend. A little goes a long way.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!