BY MARIO BADESCU #75 in Facial Cleansers

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
Love this to use twice a week in the shower. It works great with steam. I let rub it in and let it sit on my skin for a few minutes. It makes my skin feel really smooth and helped a few of my dark spots fade a little bit.
Kanika B.
Suffolk, VA
I have been using this cleanser periodically for a month now and it has helped keep my occasional breakouts down. The price is reasonable. And it doesn’t take a lot of product per application. Only dislike is how it drys my skin out after use, so I make sure to follow with a intense moisturizer after.
Sunia a.
Broadlands
This is my favorite cleanser of all time. I have had severe acne scars that would not go away. After using this my skin is finally starting to clear up. I had issues in the beginning as it started to overly dry up my face. Once I figured out the spacing throughout the week of when to use it, the product did wonders. I’d definitely recommend if you’re looking to fade scarring! I would definitely buy this again.
Nicole O.
North Hills, CA
I use this with a non electronic face brush to exfoliate and it works great. I focus it on acne scared areas and have noticed in different occasion that I can almost peel off a healed spot and loom at the darkened skin. I only use this a few times a week and more so when I notice a lot more scaring that I want to reduce. Overall really good to mattify the skin if it's oily and works on dark acne scars.
Kallie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This cleanser is one of my favorites! It is moderately priced and it is gentle enough on my skin for everyday use. I use it as my night time face wash and there is rarely any dirt or makeup left behind.
Megan T.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleaner keeps my skin clear and exfoliated without being too harsh or drying. I have very sensitive skin that rotates between dry and oily if I use the wrong products, and this one is just right.
Katherine G.
I got my hands on this cleanser when I was dealing with acne and very oily skin. It made my skin feel super clean and soft after each use. The only downside is that the smell is a little bit strong and also made my eyes sting.
Jenaae C.
Great to use to treat your skin maybe once or twice a week. I use it when I have pimples popping up around that time of month and it dries them up within a day or 2. Great at keeping your skin smooth but be careful not to use it too often. My skin started stripping when I used it every day and I have oily skin.
Maddison R.
Canonsburg
This is an okay product for the price. I use it with my clairsonic every couple days but it doesn’t really improve my skin. I wouldn’t buy it again but would try other mario badescu products.
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
I have all these little bumps on my skin, they're just really clogged pores, and using this wash every other day has nearly cleared them up! I thought I was going to have bumpy, uneven textured skin for forever!
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.

back