BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Alysha G.
17 Stephenson place , Chesterfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
The feel of your skin after using this product is amazing as it leaves your skin feeling soft and supple, although after that I never really saw results after using this product. It also says it is a foaming cleanser although it has never seemed foam up for me when using it. I will continue using the bottle I already have but probably wouldn't buy again as rather pricey and I have found cheaper brands that's also have the same percentage of glycolic acid as this one and gives better results.
Becka P.
St Monans , Fife
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY MOLY - this is AMAZING! I purchased this as I had ran out of my pixi glow tonic and I wanted to try something similar. The product is a gel like consistency but once you rub it in it does go watery. It smells amazing, very herby and natural, which is always a bonus.Once the products rinsed off I rinsed my face with cold water just to close any pores and the results from the cleanser were clear!! Pores and blackheads were gone, and my skin was GLOWING! Definitely a repurchase!
danielle r.
Halifax, NS
A fantastic product! I have combination skin (more dry in the winter, more oily in the summer) and this product is helping me keep my skin clear without harshly drying it out.

I use this once a week for gentle exfoliation and it definitely leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean afterwards!

The best part: a little bit goes a LONG way! A dime size amount will generously cleanse your entire face. I've had mine for about a year and I likely won't run out for another year!
Taylor R.
Sydney
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this of an evening 2-3 times a week combined with the glycolic acid toner and have seen amazing results! The price point is good for how long the product will last you. It's gentle on my skin while still being effective, my skin is clear and soft. I am definitely seeing results with this! I'd reccomend to anyone looking to add glycolic acids to their skin care routine.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently using this cleanser. It's great for stripping all the dirt off your face. Including makeup. Just make sure you keep your eyes closed and completely wash it away before opening. It burns your eyes. It's also a strong cleanser so I wouldn't recommend using ig everyday if you have sensitive skin.
Alisha M.
Singapore
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm really shocked that more people aren't talking about this cleanser. on days where i'm not bothered to exfoliate or feel like my skin is a bit too sensitive at the moment, i use this instead of my regular cleanser. it makes my skin feel so clean and helps clear it of impurities
Fiona K.
Port Glasgow, Inverclyde
This worked wonders on my skin!! Being oily and sensitive I was worried it would upset my skin, but it was amazing! My skin felt so soft after cleansing and it felt new! The price point for the product is definitely good in my opinion and would definitely recommend this to others!
Megan M.
Bristol , Avon
AMAZING!! this has saved my acne prone skin. It is very drying (as it is a chemical exfoliatior) so good moisturiser is crucial - I was unsure to use it more than every other day, but the skin care consultant in Harvey Nicholls urged me to try. Best thing I've ever done.
Gwendolyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite cleansers. Bought in the "brightening package" and received the small version which I replaced with the full size after it was finished. All Mario products smell amazing. The cleanser leaves the skin feeling very elastic but also firm- use the brightening toner after for the best, smoothest skin.
mariana v.
LEÓN
this is one of my favs cleansers ever! i only use it at night because of the glycolic acid side effects wich combined with the sun can burn your skin or leave worse dark spots. the next morning i feel my skin brighter and softer and for the price is a very good deal.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!