BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Melissa P.
Sylmar, CA
THIS STUFF SAVED MY SKIN! I love love love and am obsessed with Mario Bedescu, his face wash and other skin care saved my skin! I had really bad acne and pimples and poof, gone! And I love the face that his skin care his cruelty free :)
Lindsay G.
Killen, AL
I use this once or twice a week, depending on how I feel. It's pretty gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft. I like that it doesn't have a very strong smell. One small bottle lasts me forever!
Savannah
Minneapolis, MN
I only had a sample to test but I loved every ounce of this product! My oily, acne prone skin appeared brighter and more radiant. I used it about twice a week for a month and would definitely try out the full size. The only issue I have with this product is that it doesn't state what percentage of Gylcolic Acid is present
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
This is my favorite product that I've tried from Mario Badescu really makes me feel like my skin is getting refreshed, it's tingling, Minty and leaves it super smooth. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others!!!
Amanda Y.
For best results, use it with your clarisonic (or other cleansing brush/device) in the shower. The steam from the hot water opens your pores to really get the deepest clean possible. This stuff literally gets every ounce of makeup/dirt off my face. LOVE IT
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
I got a small sample of this at Ulta, and it lasted me a month I would use it 2 times a week, a little goes a long way and while using it, it cleared my face so much. I would definitely be purchasing the full size bottle.
Emily W.
I was very skeptical of this cleanser at first but it works wonders! It keeps my skin so clear even from hormonal acne! Try this out if you have combination or oily skin! I would definitely repurchase this again!
Deanne F.
Scottsdale , AZ
This has really helped smooth my skin and keep oil at reasonable levels. I use it daily on my face, just a tiny bit in the shower and I notice a huge improvement in acne and oil. It doesn't dry my face out at all either. A+
Naomi F.
Love all the products by Mario!! Love the light scent, the natural clean feeling on my skin after use. The packaging is nice and simple. Very effective product and i would deff recommend it as well as buy it again!
Lillian M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! It is really tough on your skin so you should only use it 2-3 times per week. It is exfoliating because of the glycolic acid. It also completely takes off all of your makeup. It gives you that really deep cleaning feeling.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.

back