BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Daniella B.
Toronto
I had terrible hormonal acne before using this product, and it cleared up my skin within less than two months. I found it to be quite strong so I used it every 2 days, I picked it up at Urban Outfitters on a whim, and I've been grateful for it ever since. I keep it with me in case I break out again.
Kelly B.
Bilambil Heights, WY
This cleanser foams nicely on the skin and is also very gentle - it cleanses without stripping your skin of their natural oils. Although it can slightly sting the first few times it is used. I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to others.
daisy h.
Basildon , Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite cleanser to use every day. It's gentle but really cleans the skin and gets rid of leftover dirt from the day. It is a little bit pricey for the larger size so I just get a small bottle
Paige R.
Absolutely love this product, I use this after taking makeup off with my Clarisonic.
Only purchased the travel bottle but can not wait to buy the full size.
Doesn’t dry skin out although gives you the super clean feeling.
Great price!
scrlt_ T.
nottingham
You can really feel this working on the skin and it makes your face tingle. I like that because as I have sensitive skin it’s rare I can have something that is almost like a peel. It’s not harsh at all and leaves your skin glowing
Leanne R.
Derry
This is one of my ride or dies!! When you are a girl with acne prone skin , finding a good cleanser is essential! And when you need one that is going to get right down into your skin this is definitely it! I use this cleanser 4-5 times a week, it can be harsh on the skin so I don't use it everyday. However since I have started using this cleanser my skin has definitely cleared up a lot ! I combine this cleanser with the matching toner which also helps with my skin.
The only issue I have with the product is that it can be pricey, however after comparing it to cheaper cleansers I have used in the past it is definitely worth the price ! Would buy it again and again !
Georgia K.
Huyton , Liverpool
Wow! I loved this! It was great for my morning face wash after doing my morning run! I felt clean, refreashed and exfoliated! This product can be drying but so long as you follow with the moisturiser it was great! The packing could be a little bit more exciting especially for the price of it. It's  very similar to the simple face cleanser bottle and that's £1-£2 so really this packing could be improved! The price is reasonable for what does and the outcome! I'd recommend this product to anyone but I would say use it wisely if you have dry skin and follow with lots of nourishing cream!
Nicola M.
Niagara Falls, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
An excellent facial cleanser! I've been using this every day on my oily skin and getting great results. Using a face brush it works up a thick lather removing makeup and dirt. Leaving my mature skin smooth and taught. The product says to keep away from eyes and it really means it! I got some in my eyes the first time and it stung like the dickens. But since I've become more proficient in keeping it away from that area. Great price for a great product which is lasting a long time. A little bit goes a long way.
Rebecca S.
Scarborough
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product as free gift along with a toner when ordering from Beautybay but I've since purchased it after absolutely loving it! It's so gentle on the skin and really cleanses the face, I only used it 3 times a week and with a good moisturiser afterwards my face felt so clean and soft. I'd never heard of this brand before but I have a range of skincare from this brand now and for the price it's all amazing stuff, would recommend to anyone wanting to try out new skincare for a reasonable price!
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a little goody bag because I spent over a certain amount of money on beautybay on mario badescu. I tried it out when my skin was particularly spotty and it felt like it dried them out! I like MB packaging, it has an old school "chemist" feel to me which I quite like! The cleanser itself I found stung my skin ever so slightly but it does say use 2/3 times a week only! Love it!
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!