BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
daisy h.
daisy h.
Basildon , Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite cleanser to use every day. It's gentle but really cleans the skin and gets rid of leftover dirt from the day. It is a little bit pricey for the larger size so I just get a small bottle
scrlt_ T.
scrlt_ T.
nottingham
You can really feel this working on the skin and it makes your face tingle. I like that because as I have sensitive skin it’s rare I can have something that is almost like a peel. It’s not harsh at all and leaves your skin glowing
mariana v.
mariana v.
LEÓN
this is one of my favs cleansers ever! i only use it at night because of the glycolic acid side effects wich combined with the sun can burn your skin or leave worse dark spots. the next morning i feel my skin brighter and softer and for the price is a very good deal.
member-ea29da392
member-ea29da392
Belfast, Antrim
I have used the glycolic facial wash for well over a year. At the beginning I found it to be very drying on the skin, it left me with dry flakey patches of skin. Now that my skin has got used it it I very rarely get a breakout. I've also seen a big reduction on blackheads and my pores appear smaller.
Ocean T.
Ocean T.
Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using it for over 2 months now, I wish it worked as it claims but nonetheless I like the feel after each use. I use it 2-3 times a week. it didnt make a lot of difference to my skin. My whiteheads are still there. But it makes it less oily and clear.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Sydney
It's a soft well working product that over time does it's job and works on what the description implies it does, I would reccomend the use of this to anyone and the price is worth it
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Caledonia, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it helps me get rid of acne and dirt/debris trapped in my pores. Great as a night cleanser and gentle enough to use daily! I would definitely repurchase.
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Bathgate, West lothian
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lathers up so well and removes all makeup so easily. Have bought many times and will continue to use it! Love the way my skin feels from using it everyday night! Would absolutely recommend to anyone
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Belfast
OMG i adored this stuff. It's smells yummy and leaves my face so clean and smooth. Its met my expectations and more go purchase you won't regret it. I got mine as a sample from Beauty Bay
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Love it, I feel like it does the job and my face feels refreshed afterwards. Only use this product for my face. Works best with an electronic brush.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?