BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Amanda Y.
For best results, use it with your clarisonic (or other cleansing brush/device) in the shower. The steam from the hot water opens your pores to really get the deepest clean possible. This stuff literally gets every ounce of makeup/dirt off my face. LOVE IT
Alba P.
This cleanser is AWESOME! I have oily skin..and I wear makeup all the time. By the end of the night my face always felt dirty and even after washing, didn't feel clean. First day I tried this on my face during my hot shower I came out with baby soft,clean feeling skin!! I immediately fell in love! A little drop goes a long way. I use it 2 or 3 times a week since it is an exfoliator you don't want to over clean your skin either. If you have dry skin I suggest use only once a week
Kenia M.
This is my favorite face wash. I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again . It is great with all skin types especially with oily to dry skin. I recommend to all.
Ree R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love LOVE this stuff! I've been trying to find a good, staple cleanser for years and this is the first one that I've actually noticed a difference with! I have combination skin so I find it difficult to balance my skin without either drying out my cheeks or getting too much oil around my T-Zone but this is PERFECT! Twice a week along with my other MB products and my skin is glowing! No stressed out student skin for me!
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Lately I have a lot of acne and I was trying to control it ... two weeks ago I started using it and I have seen incredible results ... the improvement is visible! You have to use it as indicated on the packaging, I am using it 3 or 4 times a week and it tends to dry a little the skin, the important thing is to keep it moisturized! Highly recommended the product and other smells very rich to me like!
zeineb l.
Gabes
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Mario Badescu products for many many years. I have oily sensitive skin and tend to get dry in winter. After trying many things and spending a small fortune I was given a gift certificate to Mario Badescu and have never looked back. The products are reasonably priced, they work well, and if you are ever not satisified with a product they will take it back and recommend something else.
Ailish R.
Uddingston, North Lanarkshire
After hearing so many wonderful things about this brand I decided to purchase this and one of the best sellers / the rose water. I feel like it breaks my skin out quite badly. Tried it so many times and it just doesn’t seem to agree with my skin. Love the packing and the smell of the product, shame it doesn’t work though, especially for the price as I don’t find it to be very “cheap”
Michaela L.
Edinburgh, UK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product. The consistency is a bit strange as it is gel which foams a bit but it is all gooey and so a bit hard to spread around your face while avoiding the eyes. Also, do not get it too close to your eyes as it stings. But it is an amazing cleanser, it takes off make-up as well and my acne-prone skin does not break out after using it.
Alyssa O.
Halifax
Mario Badescu is a life saver for me! I have had acne all my life and tried what feels like every cleanser combination under the sun, but this cleanser is the only one that I found to keep my skin almost totally clear! I use it 3-4x per week and alternate with another cleanser from the same line.  Awesome!
sonia c.
Hong Kong
Amazing. Your skin is soft after washing. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. I am used to using light products such as la roche posay, and they wouldn't hurt as much if it got into my eye, but this one stings a ton. even if you think you rinsed, RINSE twice more. Amazing wash and keeps my skin nice and clean!
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!