BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Dani F.
This stuff will most likely help in aiding your acne, but be careful with overuse. Glycolic acid is intense and sometimes harsh, and too much use can severely dry out your skin, causing even more oil and acne. If you're using this carefully, it works wonders!
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser. Just recently added this to my skincare regimen and I love it! My skin looks like its glowing after using it and my pores shrink really small which is also great all while retexturing the surface. I suffer from scaring and this seems to be smoothing out the lines they created. Can't go wrong with $14!
SoNia D.
enid, OK
I love love love this cleanser. It is definitely a must have. I have combination skin and I use it everyday at night (instructions say "oily skin 2-3 x per week. Normal to dry 1-2x per week") and it takes away all the oiliness from the day. The packinging is not all that but your paying for the awesome product not the packaging. I will buy this stuff over and over again.
autumn y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new face wash. It works great, except my eyes are sensitive and the scent is strong so when i put it on my eyes water.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has changed my life. My skin tone is near perfect now in my eyes. It is a miracle. It keeps my skin so soft and supple. It is worth the .only and it's not even expensive at all for the quality I'm getting I would pay more!!
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
This facial cleanser is great for my oily/acne prone skin. It is a bit stronger than any other Mario Badescu facial cleansers so you are only supposed to use it about 2-3 a week (for oily skin, 1-2 times a week for normal/dry skin). But it cleans deep down in my pores and leaves my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. I always follow up with the lotion/toner combo.
Ivy L.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased this product and so far so good. The price point and a YouTube review had me sold on the product. I look forward to see the results. So far, i love the way it foams and will use the product twice per week.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have just tried this once (from a friend) and it seemed to help even with just one use! I need more because its a great product!
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used it for long, but so far I like this exfoliator. It doesn't feel harsh on my skin, and my face feels nice and clean. And I've noticed it helps prevent emerging acne from breaking me out. I'm satisfied now, and hopefully this lives up to my expectations for it because I've heard great things about Mario Badescu products
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome cleanser ! Very gentle on the skin ! I bought this product at Ulta Beauty. I've noticed a difference in my skin overall ! It feels tighter and my pores and fine lines and wrinkle seem to have gotten a bit smaller !!!! I love this. highly advise to check this out !:)
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!