BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Denasia B.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently using this cleanser. It's great for stripping all the dirt off your face. Including makeup. Just make sure you keep your eyes closed and completely wash it away before opening. It burns your eyes. It's also a strong cleanser so I wouldn't recommend using ig everyday if you have sensitive skin.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Singapore
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm really shocked that more people aren't talking about this cleanser. on days where i'm not bothered to exfoliate or feel like my skin is a bit too sensitive at the moment, i use this instead of my regular cleanser. it makes my skin feel so clean and helps clear it of impurities
Fiona K.
Fiona K.
Port Glasgow, Inverclyde
This worked wonders on my skin!! Being oily and sensitive I was worried it would upset my skin, but it was amazing! My skin felt so soft after cleansing and it felt new! The price point for the product is definitely good in my opinion and would definitely recommend this to others!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bristol , Avon
AMAZING!! this has saved my acne prone skin. It is very drying (as it is a chemical exfoliatior) so good moisturiser is crucial - I was unsure to use it more than every other day, but the skin care consultant in Harvey Nicholls urged me to try. Best thing I've ever done.
Gwendolyn
Gwendolyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite cleansers. Bought in the "brightening package" and received the small version which I replaced with the full size after it was finished. All Mario products smell amazing. The cleanser leaves the skin feeling very elastic but also firm- use the brightening toner after for the best, smoothest skin.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Dublin
This works amazing on oily skin! I used this with my clarisonic as it foamed up so well, i felt squeaky clean every time I used it. The brand seemed expensive at first but it was so worth it for the results, I recommended this to my brother and he loved it too.
Daniella B.
Daniella B.
Toronto
I had terrible hormonal acne before using this product, and it cleared up my skin within less than two months. I found it to be quite strong so I used it every 2 days, I picked it up at Urban Outfitters on a whim, and I've been grateful for it ever since. I keep it with me in case I break out again.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Bilambil Heights
This cleanser foams nicely on the skin and is also very gentle - it cleanses without stripping your skin of their natural oils. Although it can slightly sting the first few times it is used. I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to others.
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Redruth, Cornwall
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser was nice! I've used a couple of Mario Badescu's cleansers in the past but different types. The previous ones I tried I wasn't really impressed with at all, they were ok, but not amazing. Especially with price in mind. However this one was slightly better. Not amazing, but good. I probably wouldn't purchase again in future because I have found much better cleansers which help my skin more
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I started using this several months ago only in the shower (2-3 times a week) but didn't notice a difference right away. Recently I started using this daily at nighttime and have noticed a huge difference in the way my skin looks. I would definitely buy this cleanser again!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?