BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Faith T.
Las Vegas, NV
This facial cleanser is by far my favorite! It helped my skin so, so much. I am obsessed with this brand!
Rebecca  L.
Raleigh, NC
I am in love with this face wash! A little goes a long way. It deep cleans, exfoliates, and helps with breakouts! Definitely for a great price!
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
Great but too strong for everyday use. I only use once a week. Cause flesh bumps when using too often
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
I got this product in my monthly glam bag from ipsy.com and fell in love with it. It works great, smells fresh and ended up buying the whole acne product travel line. Would definitely recommend. can purchase at ulta.
gloria t.
I use this product twice a week. It is very foamy and a little will go a very long way. Your face feels very clean after using this and I follow it with toner and moisturizer.
Tabitha B.
Toledo, OH
Wow! So, I've got C/O skin, and this stuff REALLY takes care of the oily factor. I made the mistake of using it daily, and my nose got a little dried up...but if you use it once a week or so with another daily cleanser, than it does wonders! It leaves skin feeling nice and clean. :)
Mayra G.
Inglewood, CA
This makes my skin feels so smooth and clean. I recommend this to everyone my skin is dry and this does not make it worst
Harmon H.
La Puente, CA
This is the best cleanser I've used so far. I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne. I use this in combination with Philosophy's (now discontinued) Hope in a Bottle moisturizer. I can't give all the credit to this cleanser though as my moisturizer does wonders for my acne.
Tara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! I use it a couple times a week with my clarisonic when I want a good cleaning. The bottle also lasts forever!
Amanda Y.
For best results, use it with your clarisonic (or other cleansing brush/device) in the shower. The steam from the hot water opens your pores to really get the deepest clean possible. This stuff literally gets every ounce of makeup/dirt off my face. LOVE IT
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!