BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Alysha G.
Alysha G.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
The feel of your skin after using this product is amazing as it leaves your skin feeling soft and supple, although after that I never really saw results after using this product. It also says it is a foaming cleanser although it has never seemed foam up for me when using it. I will continue using the bottle I already have but probably wouldn't buy again as rather pricey and I have found cheaper brands that's also have the same percentage of glycolic acid as this one and gives better results.
Becka P.
Becka P.
St Monans , Fife
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY MOLY - this is AMAZING! I purchased this as I had ran out of my pixi glow tonic and I wanted to try something similar. The product is a gel like consistency but once you rub it in it does go watery. It smells amazing, very herby and natural, which is always a bonus.Once the products rinsed off I rinsed my face with cold water just to close any pores and the results from the cleanser were clear!! Pores and blackheads were gone, and my skin was GLOWING! Definitely a repurchase!
danielle r.
danielle r.
Halifax, NS
A fantastic product! I have combination skin (more dry in the winter, more oily in the summer) and this product is helping me keep my skin clear without harshly drying it out.

I use this once a week for gentle exfoliation and it definitely leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean afterwards!

The best part: a little bit goes a LONG way! A dime size amount will generously cleanse your entire face. I've had mine for about a year and I likely won't run out for another year!
zeineb l.
zeineb l.
Gabes
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Mario Badescu products for many many years. I have oily sensitive skin and tend to get dry in winter. After trying many things and spending a small fortune I was given a gift certificate to Mario Badescu and have never looked back. The products are reasonably priced, they work well, and if you are ever not satisified with a product they will take it back and recommend something else.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Sydney
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this of an evening 2-3 times a week combined with the glycolic acid toner and have seen amazing results! The price point is good for how long the product will last you. It's gentle on my skin while still being effective, my skin is clear and soft. I am definitely seeing results with this! I'd reccomend to anyone looking to add glycolic acids to their skin care routine.
Michaela L.
Michaela L.
Edinburgh, UK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product. The consistency is a bit strange as it is gel which foams a bit but it is all gooey and so a bit hard to spread around your face while avoiding the eyes. Also, do not get it too close to your eyes as it stings. But it is an amazing cleanser, it takes off make-up as well and my acne-prone skin does not break out after using it.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Halifax
Mario Badescu is a life saver for me! I have had acne all my life and tried what feels like every cleanser combination under the sun, but this cleanser is the only one that I found to keep my skin almost totally clear! I use it 3-4x per week and alternate with another cleanser from the same line.  Awesome!
Denasia B.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently using this cleanser. It's great for stripping all the dirt off your face. Including makeup. Just make sure you keep your eyes closed and completely wash it away before opening. It burns your eyes. It's also a strong cleanser so I wouldn't recommend using ig everyday if you have sensitive skin.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Singapore
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm really shocked that more people aren't talking about this cleanser. on days where i'm not bothered to exfoliate or feel like my skin is a bit too sensitive at the moment, i use this instead of my regular cleanser. it makes my skin feel so clean and helps clear it of impurities
Fiona K.
Fiona K.
Port Glasgow, Inverclyde
This worked wonders on my skin!! Being oily and sensitive I was worried it would upset my skin, but it was amazing! My skin felt so soft after cleansing and it felt new! The price point for the product is definitely good in my opinion and would definitely recommend this to others!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?