BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this face wash for about 6 months now and definitely one of my favorites!! It got mines at Ulta and it was worthy ever penny . It leaves my skin fresh and clean & clear ! I would totally recommend this to others
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Nauvoo, AL
this product clears my skin up in no time. if i have a breakout come up, i can use this product for maybe 2 days and my face is clear!
Tomasilienne L.
Tomasilienne L.
I have been using this face wash for the past couples months and OMG this has become my absolute favorite! It's technically an exfoliant but gentle enough to use on your face everyday! It has cleared up my skin so much! I would 100000% recommend this to others with dry or combination skin because it works wonders!
Katlyn
Katlyn
Tampa
I received this as a free gift with a purchase at Ulta. I didn't like the strong chemical smell and it made my lips burn but it definitely thoroughly cleaned my skin. All Mario Badescu packaging is bland but for the price of the products you can't complain.
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Florida
Love love love!! I will never use another cleanser! My face is so clear and fresh. I love it! Highly recommend!!
Kisha M.
Kisha M.
Hackensack, NJ
I use this product twice a week with my Olay Spinbrush. It helps decongest my pores and exfoliate. A little goes a long way.
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
This is my favorite face wash. I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again . It is great with all skin types especially with oily to dry skin. I recommend to all.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this from Beauty Bay and I love this stuff! Never used a product like thi, but it is so great! Late i have been using it with my The Body Shop facial brush and it is so great to see all the skunk removed from your face + this takes intensive care of your skin! I love Mario Badescu❤️❤️❤️😌😩😭
Leanne R.
Leanne R.
Derry
This is one of my ride or dies!! When you are a girl with acne prone skin , finding a good cleanser is essential! And when you need one that is going to get right down into your skin this is definitely it! I use this cleanser 4-5 times a week, it can be harsh on the skin so I don't use it everyday. However since I have started using this cleanser my skin has definitely cleared up a lot ! I combine this cleanser with the matching toner which also helps with my skin.
The only issue I have with the product is that it can be pricey, however after comparing it to cheaper cleansers I have used in the past it is definitely worth the price ! Would buy it again and again !
Georgia K.
Georgia K.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Wow! I loved this! It was great for my morning face wash after doing my morning run! I felt clean, refreashed and exfoliated! This product can be drying but so long as you follow with the moisturiser it was great! The packing could be a little bit more exciting especially for the price of it. It's  very similar to the simple face cleanser bottle and that's £1-£2 so really this packing could be improved! The price is reasonable for what does and the outcome! I'd recommend this product to anyone but I would say use it wisely if you have dry skin and follow with lots of nourishing cream!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?