BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Britney V.
Columbia, TN
Love this cleanser. I use this with my Clarisonic 2-3 times a week. I buy mine at Ulta.
Katie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and makes your face feel super clean afterwards. I use it every morning.
Alba P.
This cleanser is AWESOME! I have oily skin..and I wear makeup all the time. By the end of the night my face always felt dirty and even after washing, didn't feel clean. First day I tried this on my face during my hot shower I came out with baby soft,clean feeling skin!! I immediately fell in love! A little drop goes a long way. I use it 2 or 3 times a week since it is an exfoliator you don't want to over clean your skin either. If you have dry skin I suggest use only once a week
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this clearer it's cured my minor acne problems and makes my skin feel so clean but not taut or dry.
Kenia M.
This is my favorite face wash. I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again . It is great with all skin types especially with oily to dry skin. I recommend to all.
Melanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this cleanser within the past month and I am in love ❤️...this cleanser leaves your skin soft, radiant, and pure, I highly recommend this for all skin types!
Rebecca  L.
Raleigh, NC
I am in love with this face wash! A little goes a long way. It deep cleans, exfoliates, and helps with breakouts! Definitely for a great price!
Nikk N.
I use this product 2-3 times a week! I have seen great improvements with my scars. I do not use this by itself though, I switch from the Enzyme cleanser and the seaweed toner! Highly recommend it!
Olivia M.
Modesto, CA
After staying the night at my friends house I noticed I left my facial cleanser at my house. She let me use this and I have bought 3 bottle since that day. This product had helped my acne as we'll as keep my skin feeling soft and pure. A holy Grail in my book.
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
Great but too strong for everyday use. I only use once a week. Cause flesh bumps when using too often
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!