BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is great. I love how clean it makes my skin look and feel. I also love how affordable the products from this line are. I love using this when my skin feel really dirty or after a long makeup day.
Claudia R.
Northlake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mario has always been one of my favorite skincare brands! I love this face cleanser cus it leaves my skin so smooth and gently exfoliates and prepares my skin for makeup with a clean smooth base!
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish this was for everyday use! I use it 2 times a week since I don’t really have oily skin. After every use my skin is soft and smooth and perfect. I wish I could use this cleanser every day
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the strongest cleansers I have ever used. 3 stars because of its extremely active acne clearing qualities but cannot use it due to how dry it leaves my skin. It doesn’t feel tight immediately after but I see it’s peeling effects for days and days after.
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I didn't see too much of a difference, I could definitely feel it. When it starts to get cold out my face gets so dry, but after using the cleanser my face felt so soft and smooth.
Shamiere A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying my face is 100% better and continues to improve. I have been using this Cleanser and the Toner for 4 months and I have seen a huge difference in my skins texture and appearance. I'm someone who has suffered with Acne since my late teens. I also get scaring no matter what. To say I wish I would've found this product years ago is a understatement. I will inform you that I do Dermaplaning ( is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion) every other week. Which allows for the Cleanser to penetrate better. This product does peel very well and when used properly it produces wonderful results. I highly recommend this product.
Shalyn B.
Shickshinny
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn’t horrible but wasn’t one of my favorites either. I bought a kit with a few Mario products in it and I honestly wasn’t that all impressed. It’s not the worst I’ve used but not the best either.
Ellen H.
Durham, NC
This cleanser leaves your skin feeling so smooth and clean. It foams up just the right amount which makes it perfect for using along with an electronic facial wand. Highly recommend
Megan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Along with the enzyme cleansing gel, I have this cleanser! I have non-inflammatory acne and LOADS of closed comedones. After doing my research, I decided to try a product with glycolic acid for the first time. This. Has. Worked. MIRACLES. MIRACLES, PEOPLE. My skin texture is SO SMOOTH now, 95-98% of my stubborn closed comedones (whiteheads under skin, blackheads) are GONE. All I have left mostly are brown scars and red scars from having acne my whole life. I highly recommend, unless you have sensitive skin because the GA can be too harsh for your precious skin.
Emily C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! i personally suffer from cystic acne and stubborn marks that never seem to budge but this exfoliant has DEFINITELY made a difference in my skin. my skin tone is completely even (minus the scarring/marks) my marks have faded SUPER fast and it helps with my clogged pores and helps prevent my acne. i slowly working this face wash into my skincare routine, starting 2-3 days a week, to every other night or when needed. it can be a little drying and will over exfoliate your skin so i wouldn't recommend using every day. It lathers pretty well too. all around i recommend giving this wash a try! worth the money and i definitely will be repurchasing for a long time!
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!