BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Cramerton, NC
Used this face wash for going on 3 years. Had great results initially but it started to make me greasy and not do anything for my skin. I guess I just got used to it?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Kansas City, KS
Love this cleanser! Got a sample at Ulta and it really helps even skin tone, brighten skin and firm things up. Wild recommend especially with the price.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
I have just tried this once (from a friend) and it seemed to help even with just one use! I need more because its a great product!
autumn y.
autumn y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new face wash. It works great, except my eyes are sensitive and the scent is strong so when i put it on my eyes water.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Northport, AL
If you have oily skin, you need this in your life. Not too drying but helps control oil and helps with pore shrinkage.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
springfield , VA
the amount of dirt that comes off my skin after using this is crazy! even after washing & cleansing my face!
Britney V.
Britney V.
Columbia, TN
Love this cleanser. I use this with my Clarisonic 2-3 times a week. I buy mine at Ulta.
Selina U.
Selina U.
Kissimmee, FL
This is hands down my favorite cleanser EVER. I have combination skin that suffers from a lot of acne. After using this product for a week, the unimaginable happened. My skin was clear. No other cleaners have worked for me. This is a miracle in a bottle. It is light, with no harsh smells. I usually wash my face with this on a soft washing facial brush and finish up with the Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner.
Trying this product on a whim was the best decision of my life.
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying my face is 100% better and continues to improve. I have been using this Cleanser and the Toner for 4 months and I have seen a huge difference in my skins texture and appearance. I'm someone who has suffered with Acne since my late teens. I also get scaring no matter what. To say I wish I would've found this product years ago is a understatement. I will inform you that I do Dermaplaning ( is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion) every other week. Which allows for the Cleanser to penetrate better. This product does peel very well and when used properly it produces wonderful results. I highly recommend this product.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this face cleanser. It makes me skin feel refreshed and soft and it just wakes me up. I thought it wasn't gonna be that good and it was gonna be like every other face products I use and they never work.. I found it one day when I was in ulta and I decided to give it a try. It does dry me out  a little bit after the 3rd time using it but I usually just put on a moisturizer and i'm good. So far it hasn't broken me out and it's been really nice for me. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cheap face cleanser. Mario Badescu does have some great products and this is deferentially one of them in my opinion.  I would buy this again!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?