BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Tomasilienne L.
Tomasilienne L.
I have been using this face wash for the past couples months and OMG this has become my absolute favorite! It's technically an exfoliant but gentle enough to use on your face everyday! It has cleared up my skin so much! I would 100000% recommend this to others with dry or combination skin because it works wonders!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this cleanser within the past month and I am in love ❤️...this cleanser leaves your skin soft, radiant, and pure, I highly recommend this for all skin types!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Modesto, CA
After staying the night at my friends house I noticed I left my facial cleanser at my house. She let me use this and I have bought 3 bottle since that day. This product had helped my acne as we'll as keep my skin feeling soft and pure. A holy Grail in my book.
Aissa B.
Aissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a sample size of this product and it's great. It did not make my skin dry.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Love this product. It last a long time since I only use it a couple times a week. It really cleans my skin, and it feels amazing after using it.
Katlyn
Katlyn
Tampa
I received this as a free gift with a purchase at Ulta. I didn't like the strong chemical smell and it made my lips burn but it definitely thoroughly cleaned my skin. All Mario Badescu packaging is bland but for the price of the products you can't complain.
Nikk N.
Nikk N.
I use this product 2-3 times a week! I have seen great improvements with my scars. I do not use this by itself though, I switch from the Enzyme cleanser and the seaweed toner! Highly recommend it!
Caro G.
Caro G.
Albany, NY
I love this product. It's super gentle and very affective. I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin. Overall, a great face wash!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Windermere, FL
It works! I have been using this cleanser with their glycolic toner for a few weeks and have seen great results, even after only a few days. I don't have acne but wanted smaller pores and clearer brighter skin and this is definitely delivering, the best my skin has looked. I also recommend their glycolic eye cream for night use. Excited to try more of their products!
Gabrielaa C.
Gabrielaa C.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a small sample of this at Ulta, and it lasted me a month I would use it 2 times a week, a little goes a long way and while using it, it cleared my face so much. I would definitely be purchasing the full size bottle.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?