BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Erika D.
WILMINGTON, DE
I bought this product to use as an every other day exfoliating cleanser in addition to my "regular" cleanser. I love it!! My skin is combination, not acne prone but I do get the occasional cystic pimple here & there. Since using this cleanser, my skin looks & feels so much better and smoothr. Also, I've not had a real "breakout" since using it. To me, for the price point, this product is 100% worth buying on the regular - it does for my skin what it claims to do.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I love using this cleanser 2-3 times a week, it keeps my acne in check. I alternate this with a milder face wash on the days I don't use it. I like to use a micellar water for my 1st cleanse then use this (or something milder so my skin doesn't dry out) after I use MB Glycolic Toner, an essence, my serums and lastly a good moisturizer. I know it seems like a lot but my skin has never looked better!!! I didn't Need to do allll of this in my 20's but now that I'm 33 skin care is a major priority! Plus I enjoy my little nightly pamper routine!
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
This facial cleanser is great for my oily/acne prone skin. It is a bit stronger than any other Mario Badescu facial cleansers so you are only supposed to use it about 2-3 a week (for oily skin, 1-2 times a week for normal/dry skin). But it cleans deep down in my pores and leaves my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. I always follow up with the lotion/toner combo.
Courtney M.
Great cleanser. I definitely notice a difference if I stop using it for too long - my skin seems to get a bit clogged up. This is great because it isn’t too drying but keep my skin clean and clear.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
Very good cleanser, it did cause some irritation around cheeks and chin. Had to use every other day and moisturize well. I changed to glycolic toner instead of wash and has been better for my skin.
amanda j.
this cleanser is my morning cleanser to make sure my skin looks and feels nice before i apply moisturizer and then all my primers and makeup. i really do like this cleanser, it claims to soothe skin and i find that to be true because after rinsing it off and drying my face, my skin never feels tight or dry. it looks like my skin is polished and clean. i have extremely problematic skin so i tend to use this every day or every other day but you should probably just do what is recommended haha.
Therese Q.
Washington , DC
This has been a godsend. My skin is really dry and I suffer from occasional flakiness, especially around my nose. People always ask how my skin looks so glowy, it's because I exfoliate! I use the glycolic foaming cleanser twice a week to compliment my skincare regimen and Glossier's milky jelly on the other days.
Ka V.
It's my second week using it and i can see the results already. My face is way more clearer and so far, I hadn't had those painful pimples. It makes my skin feel completely naked and free of dirt and makeup! The dispensary makes it easy to use and convenient. I use it twice a week and I might just amp it up an extra day for this week due to more upcoming events. (More make up days!)
Albanellys C.
I don't even remember who got this for me but I love it, had help me a lot to clear my skin, I get really dry skin after I used, but later my skin just look flawless
Sigrid B.
I purchased this online from Ulta its a great size for the price you do not use it everyday only 3 times weekly per directions. I have used this cleanser a total of 3 times and I have noticed marked improvements in my skin, My complexion is brighter I have mild acne scars that have faded! Its not a over night miracle worker but with time Im confident the cleanser will clear my skin up,
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!