BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
gina r.
gina r.
Jackson, NJ
Best cleanser on the market for acne prone skin.. Takes off all my makeup without leaving my skin dry. Will never stop using.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Diamond Bar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff changed my skin. I suffer from systic acne and after I started using this I hardly ever break out anymore.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Love it , it help my skin slot & the smell is okay not too strong  😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
This product makes my face very clean. Just a small size product and it goes on foamy.
Audrey E.
Audrey E.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been obsessed with the oily skin line all year. Makes my face feel healthy and plump. 😊
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this clearer it's cured my minor acne problems and makes my skin feel so clean but not taut or dry.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I barely got this cleanser to help with my acne and I'm impressed. I helps calm down my acne. Although I don't recommend this for people who have dry skin because it can be a but drying in the face. It smells like hand soap but I don't mind.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Along with the enzyme cleansing gel, I have this cleanser! I have non-inflammatory acne and LOADS of closed comedones. After doing my research, I decided to try a product with glycolic acid for the first time. This. Has. Worked. MIRACLES. MIRACLES, PEOPLE. My skin texture is SO SMOOTH now, 95-98% of my stubborn closed comedones (whiteheads under skin, blackheads) are GONE. All I have left mostly are brown scars and red scars from having acne my whole life. I highly recommend, unless you have sensitive skin because the GA can be too harsh for your precious skin.
OneDay *.
OneDay *.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! I can't tolerate daily use due to my sensitive skin, but periodic use has greatly diminished the look of my acne scarring from my youth. This does increase my facial redness so I would recommend nighttime use and be sure to use daily sunscreen to minimize sensitivity and protect yourself.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Braintree, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Mario Badescu products for over 10 years. I love this skincare line! I recently read that it's good to include a glycolic cleanser in your skincare regimen for exfoliation so after some research, I decided to purchase this cleanser. I've only been using it for a few weeks but so far I'm really happy with the results and the way it make my skin feel. I'm surprised I didn't start using this much sooner but happy to have discovered it now! Also I noticed that some reviewers didn't like the smell. I actually thought this smelled good but since smell is a personal preference, you can decide for yourself!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?