BY MARIO BADESCU #75 in Facial Cleansers

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
This wasn’t horrible but wasn’t one of my favorites either. I bought a kit with a few Mario products in it and I honestly wasn’t that all impressed. It’s not the worst I’ve used but not the best either.
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
For texture issues this is a homerun! I love the gel base and love that i can use this inbetwren microdermabrasions. It was surprising amount for the price and it has no scent!
Dianah H.
Bethlehem
After using this product my face felt extremely fresh and clean I purchased it at Ulta and will definitely be buying another one when I run out because it's extremely effective
Hannah P.
This leaves my skin super clean and soft. I use this 3 to 4 days a week at night. It's not over drying and doesn't leave my face red and I have super sensitive skin. Love it!
Marika P.
Rogers City
I use this with my Mary Kay face brush and I love the way it deep cleans my face. Even using it without the brush, it makes my face feel fresh and very clean. I never have to worry about breaking out.
Natalie C.
Great for the face. I swear A LOT so I love applying this when I wash my face as soon as I get home. It smells splendid and is greatly priced. It goes gentle with my skin and I definitely recommend it!
Elisa O.
Albany
I use this in combination with the Drying Lotion to keep breakouts at bay. I use it a couple times a week in the shower and it is not too drying. My local Ulta carries it
Victoria V.
it can be a little dry but i'm not a big fan of glycolic products. i was expecting it to be better especially it being mario badescu. personally would try something else.
Melanie J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been using this product as directed, 3 times per week, for several months now. Honestly, I have seen no change in my skin. For the price, and reviews I had read, I had high hopes. Alas, my skin has not been any more clear.
akilah s.
I love this product, it gently but effectively helps exfoliate the skin without leaving you feeling dry! I only have the trial size, which has almost lasted me a month!! The price point for a large bottle is more than worth it and I will definitely be buying it soon!
Raquel M.
Is this product ok to use on skin that has some eczema spots?
Gracie O.
Is this good for acne? I have tried so many products and always seem to go looking for a new one. I heard Mario Badescu acne products work great and want to try them out!
Amanda S.
Is this a good cleanser to use with a clarisonic?
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Can you use this cleanser if you have rosacea?
Emma L.