BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
akilah s.
I love this product, it gently but effectively helps exfoliate the skin without leaving you feeling dry! I only have the trial size, which has almost lasted me a month!! The price point for a large bottle is more than worth it and I will definitely be buying it soon!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This is an awesome cleanser. One of my faves for sure. I been using it for a while now. I was using it everyday, but found out that it's a little harsh for daily use and that you should do it like 2/3 times a week. I think it's a great value. I got it at Ulta for like $15 and it's a really big bottle for the price. I have had the same bottle for months. Definitely recommend if you have acne issues or if you need a good exfoliater.
Trina G.
W Hollywood, CA
You do have to be careful with this cleanser because glycolic is powerful and (use 2-3 times a week) but that's the point. Turns over old skin for new and deep cleans.
Sara P.
Clinton
Because this product is glycolic my skin tends to get slightly irritated but if i want to double cleanse I sometimes use this first and follow with a gentler cleanser!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
I remember this being kind of harsh, and had to use this every other day. It had a strong scent, but not unpleasant. Everything from this brand is always worth the price.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
So I've been using this for bout a month now and i love how it makes my skin feels. I use it every other day with an exfoliating brush and it has worked wonders for my skin.
melanie b.
this thing is amazing! i love it and it has cleared my skin beyond belief . it's a good price and you get a lot of your money's worth it is very effective and i love it it totally met my expectations and i would recommend it to others bc it's just so bomb
Shaniqua M.
I use this for my face! I love refreshed my skin feels! Its a reasonable price and will definitely be using again!! Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Betty B.
Nampa, ID
Almost enjoy this as much as my purity cleanser. Smells amazing and helps get most.of the makeup off kind of burns my eyes a bit but I try to avoid that area. Pairs great with a mia 2
Brooke S.
Manalapan, NJ
So far it's good. I haven't seen enough results yet to be totally sure. I just got
The product a few months ago. I'm hoping to buy some lotion or the acne cleanser.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.

back