BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Tracy O.
Silver Spring, MD
This is a definite no more than twice a week situation, and I LOVE it, especially combined with the super collagen mask. Super effective, no fragrance to speak of. I highly recommend.
China W.
I'm trying to use more chemical exfoliants instead of physical exfoliants since they are supposed to be better for your skin. This is a steal at $8 in my opinion and a great way to introduce your skin to Glycolic Acid without a huge price tag from a respected brand. I rotate it in twice a week to replace my St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I haven't notice a significant difference, if anything I feel like things are getting worse before they are getting better, but I'm willing to stick with it and see if I notice any long term benefits. The smell is a little off-putting, but it's not a deal breaker for me personally.
Jenny L.
San Diego, CA
I have been using Mario Badescu products for over 10 years. I love this skincare line! I recently read that it's good to include a glycolic cleanser in your skincare regimen for exfoliation so after some research, I decided to purchase this cleanser. I've only been using it for a few weeks but so far I'm really happy with the results and the way it make my skin feel. I'm surprised I didn't start using this much sooner but happy to have discovered it now! Also I noticed that some reviewers didn't like the smell. I actually thought this smelled good but since smell is a personal preference, you can decide for yourself!
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
For texture issues this is a homerun! I love the gel base and love that i can use this inbetwren microdermabrasions. It was surprising amount for the price and it has no scent!
Dianah H.
Bethlehem
After using this product my face felt extremely fresh and clean I purchased it at Ulta and will definitely be buying another one when I run out because it's extremely effective
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
This wasn’t horrible but wasn’t one of my favorites either. I bought a kit with a few Mario products in it and I honestly wasn’t that all impressed. It’s not the worst I’ve used but not the best either.
Hannah P.
This leaves my skin super clean and soft. I use this 3 to 4 days a week at night. It's not over drying and doesn't leave my face red and I have super sensitive skin. Love it!
Natalie C.
Great for the face. I swear A LOT so I love applying this when I wash my face as soon as I get home. It smells splendid and is greatly priced. It goes gentle with my skin and I definitely recommend it!
Victoria V.
it can be a little dry but i'm not a big fan of glycolic products. i was expecting it to be better especially it being mario badescu. personally would try something else.
Elisa O.
Albany
I use this in combination with the Drying Lotion to keep breakouts at bay. I use it a couple times a week in the shower and it is not too drying. My local Ulta carries it
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!