BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Ryan H.
Brooklyn, NY
sloughs off all dead skin and leaves my face super clean and smooth. purchased at nordstrom online and only for $16. the packaging is simple but perfectly fine. i've purchased at least 5 or 6 times by now.
Tyler J.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. Not only does it clean your skin and make it feel super squeaky clean.. The SMELL IS SO REFRESHING!!! I highly recommend this for oily acne prone skin.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
If my skin needs a pick me up for some brightening with minor exfoliating properties. I use this and I love it. It doesn’t overly dry out my skin and no reactions unlike other products with glycolic acid.
Kellie S.
London , KY
Works well for those with oily skin. I use after I have removed my makeup. I purchased this from Ulta. I would recommend this to other people. The packaging is sleek and easy to use. Enjoy this product.
Hannah M.
Huntsville, AL
OBSESSED with this cleanser!! My skin hasn't been this clear in a long time!! The scaring on my cheeks have lightened up as well since I started using this product 3 weeks ago, along with their pink clay spotting treatment! HIGHLY recommend for troubled skin!!
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
Another win for this line! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and cleansed. I love the foaming affect and smell. The price is very reasonable and I will def be buying another bottle as soon as I am done!
Jasmine A.
Brooklyn, NY
My skin has never been as clear since using this! Only thing is you must use it in moderation. My skin gets very dry after use so apply a skin serum to keep your skin moisturized! But if you use it twice a week! Then it's perfect!
Zoe M.
Chambersburg, PA
Gets the job done and I feel like it’s really gentle on my skin. I actually have used this on my feet in the shower when I’m getting the dead skin off and it works pretty good when paired with a rough scrubby!
Georgina A.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is my new go to. I'm bad at exfoliating and this really makes it easy for me. I use it about once a week. Got a travel size at ulta!!! I think it's great for the price especially since you only use it once or twice a week.
Julia M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i love this cleanser! i have sensitive skin & this cleanser is very gentle on my face. it leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. i have noticed that i havent been breaking out as much since i started using it too.
Ahisha B.
Bear, DE
Will this product help with black heads/sebaceous filaments?
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
For those that use this...do you use it everyday? I currently have the aloe Vera cleanser and wasn't sure if I should use it in place or use both
Inez R.
Coachella, CA
I'm curious to try this product, I do have very sensitive skin so i'm debating it. Does this product work well on it's own or would I have to use a loofah or other exfoliator?
Yarilis V.
Florida
This really work it fade darks spots? Also what do you recommend for scarring the cleanser or the toner with glycolic acid?