BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
Anai D.
this is a great cleanser for people who have acne prone skin. I use this in the night and day time when i wake up. its very refreshing and doesnt dry out skin at all. its very cleansing
Priscilla M.
I was not a big fan. It dried my skin out and i lean towards the oily side. I did give it several chances with plenty of time in between and I still had to deal with dryness. My skin did feel clean afterwards.
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
I absolutely love this! It has definitely helped remove acne and is also currently helping me remove the brown spots I used to have due to old acne. I recommend this to others dealing with acne or hyper-pigmentation
Kelly T.
This cleanser smelled very good and has an aesthetic packaging. I purchased mine at urban outfitter for a good price. It definitely met to my expectations. I think this product is fine just the way it is.
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
I bought this product to use as an every other day exfoliating cleanser in addition to my "regular" cleanser. I love it!! My skin is combination, not acne prone but I do get the occasional cystic pimple here & there. Since using this cleanser, my skin looks & feels so much better and smoothr. Also, I've not had a real "breakout" since using it. To me, for the price point, this product is 100% worth buying on the regular - it does for my skin what it claims to do.
SoNia D.
enid, OK
I love love love this cleanser. It is definitely a must have. I have combination skin and I use it everyday at night (instructions say "oily skin 2-3 x per week. Normal to dry 1-2x per week") and it takes away all the oiliness from the day. The packinging is not all that but your paying for the awesome product not the packaging. I will buy this stuff over and over again.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
This facial cleanser is great for my oily/acne prone skin. It is a bit stronger than any other Mario Badescu facial cleansers so you are only supposed to use it about 2-3 a week (for oily skin, 1-2 times a week for normal/dry skin). But it cleans deep down in my pores and leaves my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. I always follow up with the lotion/toner combo.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
Very good cleanser, it did cause some irritation around cheeks and chin. Had to use every other day and moisturize well. I changed to glycolic toner instead of wash and has been better for my skin.
Therese Q.
Washington, DC
This has been a godsend. My skin is really dry and I suffer from occasional flakiness, especially around my nose. People always ask how my skin looks so glowy, it's because I exfoliate! I use the glycolic foaming cleanser twice a week to compliment my skincare regimen and Glossier's milky jelly on the other days.
nellys c.
I don't even remember who got this for me but I love it, had help me a lot to clear my skin, I get really dry skin after I used, but later my skin just look flawless
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!