BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Zoe M.
Chambersburg, PA
Gets the job done and I feel like it’s really gentle on my skin. I actually have used this on my feet in the shower when I’m getting the dead skin off and it works pretty good when paired with a rough scrubby!
Jasmine A.
Brooklyn, NY
My skin has never been as clear since using this! Only thing is you must use it in moderation. My skin gets very dry after use so apply a skin serum to keep your skin moisturized! But if you use it twice a week! Then it's perfect!
Georgina A.
Middle Vlg, NY
This is my new go to. I'm bad at exfoliating and this really makes it easy for me. I use it about once a week. Got a travel size at ulta!!! I think it's great for the price especially since you only use it once or twice a week.
Tiffany E.
Aurora, CO
I like this stuff. I got the 16oz bottle and only use 2-3x a week depending on my my skin feels or if there's a dark spot I'm trying to get rid of. I use with my spin brush. Its last my a while but make you follow up with moisturizer. I got mine from ULTA for 16 bucks.
Claudia R.
Northlake, IL
Mario has always been one of my favorite skincare brands! I love this face cleanser cus it leaves my skin so smooth and gently exfoliates and prepares my skin for makeup with a clean smooth base!
Julia M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i love this cleanser! i have sensitive skin & this cleanser is very gentle on my face. it leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. i have noticed that i havent been breaking out as much since i started using it too.
Liz T.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I love this product. I have problem skin, and have always looked for a deep cleaning cleanser that isn't an exfoliant. This cleanser is just that. My face feels clean, and my pores are tight and there is always less oil the next day.
Jenn H.
Norfolk, VA
This is my most favorite cleanser of all time. It is super affordable and gentle. I use it with my Clarisonic almost every other day and it leaves my skin feeling great. A little bit goes a long way. I would def buy it again
Taylor B.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love this cleanser. Smells and feels great on my skin and is not drying. I originally purchased this in a set and will continue to buy the full-size product on its own. Mario does it again!
J. K.
If this didn't have SLS in it, it would be perfect. It is a bit harsh for my combo/sensitive skin, however, my husband loves it and can wash his face everyday with it! The price and results that I have had are great for a cleanser that contains glycolic acid~
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.

back