BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Chayana B.
Fort Myers , FL
This cleanser is great. I love how clean it makes my skin look and feel. I also love how affordable the products from this line are. I love using this when my skin feel really dirty or after a long makeup day.
Rejoice I.
Bowie
This product is very good for cleansing the skin and removal of acne scars. It's very strong so use it once every two weeks. I bought min at ulta but you can find it online as well. The packaging is simple.
Anissa H.
Tampa, FL
Really great to use 3 times maximum per week. I have bought it a Nordstrom and just restocked. Gentle texture m, but effective at getting rid of dead skin cells. This is in my permanent skincare regiment.
Ryan H.
Brooklyn, NY
sloughs off all dead skin and leaves my face super clean and smooth. purchased at nordstrom online and only for $16. the packaging is simple but perfectly fine. i've purchased at least 5 or 6 times by now.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
If my skin needs a pick me up for some brightening with minor exfoliating properties. I use this and I love it. It doesn’t overly dry out my skin and no reactions unlike other products with glycolic acid.
Tyler J.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. Not only does it clean your skin and make it feel super squeaky clean.. The SMELL IS SO REFRESHING!!! I highly recommend this for oily acne prone skin.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Works well for those with oily skin. I use after I have removed my makeup. I purchased this from Ulta. I would recommend this to other people. The packaging is sleek and easy to use. Enjoy this product.
Ebie Z.
Cleanses off all makeup, and makes my skin feel perfectly clean.  Also smells excellent!  My only complaint is that if you get this in your eyes, it hurts like hell!  But a great value!
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
Another win for this line! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and cleansed. I love the foaming affect and smell. The price is very reasonable and I will def be buying another bottle as soon as I am done!
Hannah M.
Huntsville, AL
OBSESSED with this cleanser!! My skin hasn't been this clear in a long time!! The scaring on my cheeks have lightened up as well since I started using this product 3 weeks ago, along with their pink clay spotting treatment! HIGHLY recommend for troubled skin!!
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.

back