BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a big fan. It dried my skin out and i lean towards the oily side. I did give it several chances with plenty of time in between and I still had to deal with dryness. My skin did feel clean afterwards.
Cierra G.
Cierra G.
Greensboro, NC
Omg this is the best cleanser I've tried ever!!! My pores were super clogged and so yucky feeling. It wasn't harsh at all and my skin looked amazing!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a huge fan of this cleanser. It dried out my face and did nothing to improve the appearance. For the price, I do not think it is worth it.
Princces E.
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! It has definitely helped remove acne and is also currently helping me remove the brown spots I used to have due to old acne. I recommend this to others dealing with acne or hyper-pigmentation
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Forsyth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used many of the products in this line and I highly recommend trying them out if you have oily skin and or acne. It has helped my skin so much!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
This cleanser smelled very good and has an aesthetic packaging. I purchased mine at urban outfitter for a good price. It definitely met to my expectations. I think this product is fine just the way it is.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product to use as an every other day exfoliating cleanser in addition to my "regular" cleanser. I love it!! My skin is combination, not acne prone but I do get the occasional cystic pimple here & there. Since using this cleanser, my skin looks & feels so much better and smoothr. Also, I've not had a real "breakout" since using it. To me, for the price point, this product is 100% worth buying on the regular - it does for my skin what it claims to do.
Cayla T.
Cayla T.
Jacksonville, FL
Great to use a few times a week for a good exfoliation while being gentle. Nice scent and a little goes a long way. My face feels clean and soft afterwards.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good cleanser, it did cause some irritation around cheeks and chin. Had to use every other day and moisturize well. I changed to glycolic toner instead of wash and has been better for my skin.
Betty G.
Betty G.
Spanish Fort , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps keep my skin glowing and clear. I use it a few times a week every week. It's a very good product to add to your skin care.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?