BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Holly C.
I got a sample of this at ulta, I used it about 3 times and fell in love. It makes my skin feel so so soft afterwards and it definetly glows. Highly reccomend trying. I just bought a full size and cannot wait to see how it works as I include it in my normal skincare routine
kendall e.
Peoria, AZ
I hated this product! It left my skin feeling dried out and like plastic. My skin was no longer smooth or soft feeling at all. I used it about 5 times and eventually just threw it away. It is not worth it at all.
Savannah S.
This cleanser wasn't for me on a daily basis, but only based on my skin type and what I look for in a cleanser. Overall its a perfectly good cleanser and I totally trust this brand. They just offer a wide range of products and everything may not be suited for your skin, as with any brand.
Hannah B.
I have used thjs cleanser with my Sonic Clear brush and it was pretty good. It cleaned my face, and even removed my makeup. Did not irritate the dry areas in my face either. I'm a sucker for a foamy cleanser.
Lorena I.
Davis, CA
Best cleaner ever. Gets rid of all my makeup & drinks. My skin definitely looks amazing due to this products, gives me a very nice glow. I will use this cleanser forever! Thank you MB for the amazing products.
Chayana B.
Fort Myers , FL
This cleanser is great. I love how clean it makes my skin look and feel. I also love how affordable the products from this line are. I love using this when my skin feel really dirty or after a long makeup day.
Rejoice I.
Bowie
This product is very good for cleansing the skin and removal of acne scars. It's very strong so use it once every two weeks. I bought min at ulta but you can find it online as well. The packaging is simple.
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
I use this twice a week and in the last three months since incorporating this into my routine I've had less breakouts, a significant decrease in blackheads and it has helped neutralized my combination skin
Anissa H.
Tampa, FL
Really great to use 3 times maximum per week. I have bought it a Nordstrom and just restocked. Gentle texture m, but effective at getting rid of dead skin cells. This is in my permanent skincare regiment.
Ryan H.
Brooklyn, NY
sloughs off all dead skin and leaves my face super clean and smooth. purchased at nordstrom online and only for $16. the packaging is simple but perfectly fine. i've purchased at least 5 or 6 times by now.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!