BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Kate J.
Greensboro
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
I thought it was working for me at first, but unfortunately it broke me out so bad. I do not recommend it for oily acne prone skin. It did not work for me at all. I tried giving it a chance multiple times, but it just wasn’t for me. I do really like their rose water though.
Johanna S.
The colony, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! This product is a LIFE SAVER!! Every time that i feel that my face is getting oily and with acne i used this cleanser and problem solved!! It is a little bit harsh on the skin so i would recommend it to people with oily pro acne type. Its great. I got it at ulta
Jaque A.
Fallbrook
I really like this Cleanser! Love that it’s a good & affordable product, so you don’t have to splurge just to get a good one. I did notice my skin looking better over time. It is a bit drying. Also, make sure you don’t get this in your eye!! IT BURNS!! Like a lot.
Zoe A.
I found this product via my many searches for the perfect skin routine on Youtube. I find that it is fairly gentle, especially when only used once or twice a week. It is not particularly pricey and considering its not used everyday it lasts a while. Overall, I would recommend this product.
Natasha W.
Northport
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't realize that this was meant to exfoliate your skin so I was using it everyday. It kept my face feeling really soft which was nice, but damn are my pores huge now. Overall pretty good, didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Recommend to someone
Shaunasia S.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was amazing for quickly removing my makeup and cleaning my skin. I got it as a free sample at Ulta with my rose water and I will definitely be a continuing customer for this product. A little goes a long way which is why I love it.
Mandi R.
I LOVE this cleanser!!! It has a soft foaming feel on your skin that you can tell is working to remove all of the dirt and impurities from the day. It doesn't strip my skin of any natural oil either!! Easy to find at your favorite ULTA store!
Vanessa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good gentle exfoliating face wash. It did not burn or leave my face feeling sensitive. It did exfoliate my skin, but there are other products on the market that work a bit better. The price on this is pretty decent though.
Barbara P.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is listed as an anti-aging product but I use it more for acne and it's been great. My step daughter used mine and loved it so I sent her her own bottle. She says that's cleared up her skin better than anything she's used. I don't even know how many bottles of this I've bought but I'll definitely continue to buy it.
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the product that completely changed my skin. I didn’t have an acne problem but I didn’t like the texture on my skin. I use this 2-3 times a week and I’ve seen great improvements in my skin. It’s a must have for me.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!