BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Ellan D.
Ellan D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always struggled with acne and this product made my skin feel like a whole new face. Lasts FOREVER! Only need to use 2-3 times per week, and a little goes a long way. Gets rid of all my black heads, too. Lathers up so nicely to make my skin feel so clean and smooth.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and I love this cleanser just as much. I have yet to encounter a Mario Badescu product that I do not love. There skin care is my absolute favorite and a crucial part of my skin regimen. I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Dani F.
Dani F.
This stuff will most likely help in aiding your acne, but be careful with overuse. Glycolic acid is intense and sometimes harsh, and too much use can severely dry out your skin, causing even more oil and acne. If you're using this carefully, it works wonders!
Christina F.
This cleanser is awesome for washing off makeup. I actually use it more as a brush cleaner and only use it as a face wash when I wear a ton of makeup. It can be a little drying, so I wouldn't recommend using it every single day or if you have dry skin
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this stuff for years. I received it as a gift which was nice because the product is pricey. Whenever I use this cleanser my skin feels fresh and clean and smooth. I use this cleanser in my face cleanser rotation.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has changed my life. My skin tone is near perfect now in my eyes. It is a miracle. It keeps my skin so soft and supple. It is worth the .only and it's not even expensive at all for the quality I'm getting I would pay more!!
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser- foams very nicely and removes all my makeup. It can be a little drying so I only use it occasionally (usually when I'm wearing a lot of makeup and want to remove it). I also love using this as a brush cleaner!
Brittnee P.
Brittnee P.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells fresh and nice. My husband ended up taking over this cleanser because it's stripping and exfoliating. This cleanser is very acidic and can tingle but it feels great afterwards. Definitely worth the buy!
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Independence, Ky
Just ran out of this! I can not get to ulta fast enough! This has been a great product and in conjunction with his other products it's really helped improve my skin and fight my issues with adult acne! It's a must have!
Ivy L.
Ivy L.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased this product and so far so good. The price point and a YouTube review had me sold on the product. I look forward to see the results. So far, i love the way it foams and will use the product twice per week.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?