BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Jacquelyne G.
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves such a clean feeling on my face! It is a little drying afterwords though (I'm very oily skinned so I don't mind) so use a really good moisturizer after!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best product I can't turn to when I start breaking out. I love how gentle this product is on my face. I love everything about this product and can find it at ulta. I would recommend this product because of how spectacular it is.
Gala R.
Gala R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product may be a little harsh on your skin, but it will help with scars and pigmentation, every time I used it, it burns a little but my skin ends really clean, I use it 3 times a week since I have notice it is vanishing my uneven skin color.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser so much! It makes my skin feel so clean and really helps to clear out my pores. I purchased mine at Ulta and I am very happy I did.
Marta P.
Marta P.
Westminster
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser for acne and anti aging. It foams up quite a bit and you only need a very small amount. Intensive and it can be drying on normal to dry skin.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Ashburn, VA
Great price and great product. I have acne prone and oily skin and this really helps keep those two things at bay. It says to use it twice a week but I use it everyday and have not had an issue. Love the smell and that it foams up
Melanie J.
Melanie J.
I've been using this product as directed, 3 times per week, for several months now. Honestly, I have seen no change in my skin. For the price, and reviews I had read, I had high hopes. Alas, my skin has not been any more clear.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Springfield
Smoothed out my textured skin . I definitely recommend this product. I purchased my favs at a Ilya store . It made my skin smooth and glowing with a tight look.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One drop goes along way. This stuff is amazing. Really works and helps my skin. A little too drying though, if you used to much. Will continue to use.
Anai D.
Anai D.
this is a great cleanser for people who have acne prone skin. I use this in the night and day time when i wake up. its very refreshing and doesnt dry out skin at all. its very cleansing
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?