BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
I really really really recommend this productive for oily skin that deals with acne. After using this, my face feels so clean! And after continued use it cleared my face up however I did use other Mario skin products along with it!
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
First I would like to say Mario Badescu products are very affordable to be high end skin care items. This product did everything that it said it would do and more. It left my face clean and not dry feeling. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
I love this toner. It is one of my favorite cruelty free brands. The price is very affordable and a good value. I loved how well it made my skin looked. I have repurchased this a few times now. I also love how gentle the product on the skin. I have forced my friends to try it on more than one occasion.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Love love love this stuff. I use it with my clarisonic. I use it 3 times a week and just love the results so far. I purchase it online from Nordstrom but can also be found at Ulta. Will definitely repurchase as it has become my favorite cleanser.
Alexa
I have oily acne prone skin so I use this cleanser 2-3 times per week. It's exfoliating but non drying and I'll even leave it on like a mask in the shower for a deep exfoliating treatment. My skin is noticeably smoother and brighter after each use! Love it
jo w.
katy, TX
I love this stuff! First of all, if you're new to Mario Badescu - their packaging is very generic and boring.. but I would ALWAYS rather a company put more effort into the actual product than the packaging.. because who cares if the packaging is cute - if the product sucks. As far as the product itself, it makes your skin look so fresh, glowy and clean. If you have dry skin - be careful.. do not use this too often, because it will dry it out more. I have dry skin and use it once a week to purge my skin and get all the dead skin and dullness off my face. I can not say enough good things about this.. WARNING: this probably goes without saying but just in case - I want to remind everyone... do NOT put this near your eyes!!
Jessie Z.
This is a great cleanser for people with acne prone/congested skin. I have very sensitive skin and had to work my way up to using this every day, but after that it kept my skin cleansed and exfoliated without over drying and even helped my cystic acne.
Tara A.
Recently switched to this cleanser and I am very pleased! I use it twice a week and it has kept my skin feeling soft and clean. It’s not too harsh but still has the cleaning properties to keep the skin feeling fresh.
Haley F.
Beaverton, OR
This is a great cleanser for not a bad price with AHA. It's definitely one of my favorites and it takes off all the left over makeup so well! It leaves your skin fresh and ready for the next step in your facial routine!
Lisa V.
Hollywood, FL
It dries too much but does clear up skin. I believe the color is nice with the packaging and it is harsher for my sensitive skin. I believe it is pricey and overpriced frankly . I wouldn't recommend this product :
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!