BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
melanie b.
melanie b.
this thing is amazing! i love it and it has cleared my skin beyond belief . it's a good price and you get a lot of your money's worth it is very effective and i love it it totally met my expectations and i would recommend it to others bc it's just so bomb
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleans my face, the first time I put it on it burned! Maybe my skin is just allergic to some of the products in it, but overall it does the job
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far it's good. I haven't seen enough results yet to be totally sure. I just got
The product a few months ago. I'm hoping to buy some lotion or the acne cleanser.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a gift. It made my face feel very clean but I didn't notice any significant changes with my skin. I do love how gentle it is. It was a good product but not something I'd buy and continue to use.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up as a sample in Ulta because of Jaclyn Hill's love for  MB, and I'm really glad I did. I take it with me everywhere and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Tracy O.
Tracy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a definite no more than twice a week situation, and I LOVE it, especially combined with the super collagen mask. Super effective, no fragrance to speak of. I highly recommend.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Durham, NC
This cleanser leaves your skin feeling so smooth and clean. It foams up just the right amount which makes it perfect for using along with an electronic facial wand. Highly recommend
Heather R.
Heather R.
Pembroke Pines
I have purchased this cleanser several times. I have sensitive skin, so I have to be really careful. I have discovered that I can use this cleanser when I'm in a humid/warm climate, but my skin prefers something simpler in a drier/cooler climate.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Madison
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this cleanser!  Fresh, no fragrance, and leaves skin clean but not dry.  Very gentle.  Didn't cause problems for my very sensitive skin.
Nieves O.
Nieves O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean!  I use it 3 times a week because it can be drying and my skin is already dry.  Just make sure you dont get it in your eyes, because it hurts, big time!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?