BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Tiara B.
Columbia
It was just OK. I used it for about a month and it was pretty drying if used often. I recommend using it once or twice a week. It cleaned the face well but for the price it was just ok. Don't forget to moisturizer after using.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
Been using this everyday at night to cater towards my acne after I wash my makeup off and I'm so surprised at how well it's been eliminating my acne problem areas. Only thing is, it has a very chemical smell but other than that it does the job!
Katie Y.
Texarkana, Texas
I have LOVED this cleanser! It foams up so well and I truly feel like my skin gets clean when I use it. My pores always feel purified and fresh after I use it. I use it three times a week and it never dries my face out.
Cat C.
La Canada, CA
This is my daily cleanser. It is perfect. Gentle on my skin, yet harsh on my pimples and discoloration. It leaves my skin smooth and perfectly moisturized. I will continue using. Plus the bottle is practical and travels well.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
Mario Badescu is my FAVORITE skincare line. It all started with the use of their Glycolic Foaming Face Wash. My skin is clean, tight and healthy. If I could only use one skin product for tge rest of my life, it would be this.
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
This is the product that completely changed my skin. I didn’t have an acne problem but I didn’t like the texture on my skin. I use this 2-3 times a week and I’ve seen great improvements in my skin. It’s a must have for me.
Ashley D.
I use this 2-3 times a week as a chemical exfoliator. It smells nicer than some of their other face washes and it leaves my skin so smooth! It also works magic in clearing up any cystic acne whenever it starts to pop up!!!
Jeni C.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my favorite cleanser!!! I have tried many other brands and this one is amazing!! This cleanser is very effective and my skin loves it!!! I will pick this cleanser over any of the other more expensive ones any day!!!
Savannah S.
This product is very good and helped my skin! Great packaging and very good value for its price. I'm a repeat user of this brand and product. This brand never disappoints me. I will buy this again and recommend to others.
alecia S.
Oxford , AL
Got the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser from the Mario Badescu website in a sample pack. I’ve been using it 1-2 times a week after removing my makeup. My skin feels nice and smooth after using it. Works well for my combo skin.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!