BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
it can be a little dry but i'm not a big fan of glycolic products. i was expecting it to be better especially it being mario badescu. personally would try something else.
Elisa O.
Elisa O.
Albany
I use this in combination with the Drying Lotion to keep breakouts at bay. I use it a couple times a week in the shower and it is not too drying. My local Ulta carries it
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember this being kind of harsh, and had to use this every other day. It had a strong scent, but not unpleasant. Everything from this brand is always worth the price.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've been using this for bout a month now and i love how it makes my skin feels. I use it every other day with an exfoliating brush and it has worked wonders for my skin.
Trina G.
Trina G.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You do have to be careful with this cleanser because glycolic is powerful and (use 2-3 times a week) but that's the point. Turns over old skin for new and deep cleans.
Asia C.
Asia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination dry acne prone skin. This product is great for acne prone skin. After one use you see noticeable softer skin. I recommend using once to twice a week.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Roanoke
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am sold. I purchased the entire line of glycolic products from Mario Badescu about 3 months ago and love it. I initially purchased the sample set to try it out and was very pleased with the little investment it took to get started- its well worth the purchase!
Roman R.
Roman R.
Boston
I've tried this cleanser and the enzyme gel cleanser and I like this one a lot better. It's gentle but leaves a very clean fresh feeling to the face. I have very sensitive skin and this cleanser was not a problem for me.
ME M.
ME M.
This cleanser is amazing!  I use it when my skin is oily and it met all my expectations.  I would definitely continue using this product. Repeat user. It can be harsh if used daily. Gentle if used a few times per week.  I have recommended this product to others.
Emmy B.
Emmy B.
Palmer, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use 2-3 times a week. Every time I use it it makes my skin feel uber clean. Great for the price and I feel like my skin has improved over time with regular use of this! Love Mario Badescu products.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?