BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Zoe S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cleanser! My skin feels so clean after I use it and it's gotten so much smoother with less breakouts since I started using it. I definitely had immediate benefits from this product. I also love the way the dispenser works.
Katie S.
Newport, TN
I absolutely love this cleanser! It has really helped with controlling my oily skin. It makes my skin feel squeaky clean and smells amazing. I'm still on my first bottle, but would definitely repurchase. I purchased my bottle at Ulta.
Kara L.
San Antonio, TX
Bought a beginners kit with this in it and immediately fell in love. The cleanser is so light but cleans the skin so well. I’ve been using for 3 weeks and I’ve already noticed a slight reduction of redness in some of my trouble areas.
Serena P.
Norfolk, VA
I LOVE this product. This is my go to facial cleanser. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and this is the only product that works for me. I use it every single day! As you can see I need to hit Ulta for more!
Kay M.
I’m not impressed. I used it as recommended and my skin was dry specially around the mouth where it left like white dry cracked skin. I was very disappointed. I bought it as a part of a set from ulta. Will not be purchasing it again.
Hannah L.
Westland, MI
Mario Badescu products continue to impress me and hold their value. I usually buy the product from Ulta but I have bought it online as well. It goes above and beyond my expectations and I have not been disappointed by this product.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I bought this based on a YouTube R persons recommendation. I absolutely LOVE it!! It doesn't have much of a scent that I can tell. A little bit goes a very long way. It gets my fave squeaky clean. I love it so much I bought it along with a toner and moisturizer in the same brand for my daughter and she has been using it and it cleared up all her acne and her face is looking beautiful!! She isn't even using the one that specifies it is for acne. She is using this one and it still made her face clear up and look so nice and healthy. I have recommended this to many people and I love that it is affordable for the high quality that you get.
Louise C.
I use this cleanser twice a week to keep oily skin at bay. The glycolic acid packs a punch and leaves my skin feeling clean deep down in my pores without overstepping. It is also an affordable price for what a great product it is.
McKenzie L.
Southport, NC
I love this cleanser! I love that it foams and I love using it to remove the excess oils on my skin. Usually after I take my makeup off, I use this to remove oils. I have oily and sensitive skin, but this still does work for me. It doesn’t make my rosacea flare which is very important to me!
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
Been using this everyday at night to cater towards my acne after I wash my makeup off and I'm so surprised at how well it's been eliminating my acne problem areas. Only thing is, it has a very chemical smell but other than that it does the job!
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!