BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
akilah s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it gently but effectively helps exfoliate the skin without leaving you feeling dry! I only have the trial size, which has almost lasted me a month!! The price point for a large bottle is more than worth it and I will definitely be buying it soon!
Melanie J.
I've been using this product as directed, 3 times per week, for several months now. Honestly, I have seen no change in my skin. For the price, and reviews I had read, I had high hopes. Alas, my skin has not been any more clear.
Elisa O.
Albany
Review for: no color
I use this in combination with the Drying Lotion to keep breakouts at bay. I use it a couple times a week in the shower and it is not too drying. My local Ulta carries it
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember this being kind of harsh, and had to use this every other day. It had a strong scent, but not unpleasant. Everything from this brand is always worth the price.
Asia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination dry acne prone skin. This product is great for acne prone skin. After one use you see noticeable softer skin. I recommend using once to twice a week.
Trina G.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You do have to be careful with this cleanser because glycolic is powerful and (use 2-3 times a week) but that's the point. Turns over old skin for new and deep cleans.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've been using this for bout a month now and i love how it makes my skin feels. I use it every other day with an exfoliating brush and it has worked wonders for my skin.
ME M.
This cleanser is amazing!  I use it when my skin is oily and it met all my expectations.  I would definitely continue using this product. Repeat user. It can be harsh if used daily. Gentle if used a few times per week.  I have recommended this product to others.
Emmy B.
Palmer, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It says to use 2-3 times a week. Every time I use it it makes my skin feel uber clean. Great for the price and I feel like my skin has improved over time with regular use of this! Love Mario Badescu products.
melanie b.
this thing is amazing! i love it and it has cleared my skin beyond belief . it's a good price and you get a lot of your money's worth it is very effective and i love it it totally met my expectations and i would recommend it to others bc it's just so bomb
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!