BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Melanie G.
Berkeley, CA
This stuff is so great and leaves my face smooth! I use it a few times a week after my regular cleanser in the shower as an extra measure. The bottle is huge and you only need a tiny bit of cleanser each time so it'll last forever! I really like the smell too.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This thing is amazing!! Woot! I love it so much, I got it as a sample at ulta and kept repurchasing because of the results! It helped clear my acne and redness, but I only use it once or twice a week or else it could do the opposite. It's a great buy.
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
This product is perfect for removing my makeup as well as cleaning deep into my skin. I've noticed less texture and my uneven skin tone has improved quickly. The product is perfectly priced and I'd buy it again and again. Highly recommend buying this!
Devin U.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love Mario Badescu products, especially this Gylolic foaming cleanser. It has made my face so much more fresh and smooth. It is not too harsh but it is still effective and has certainly met my expectation. I would buy it again for sure it is great!
Allie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
This cleanser is awesome for sensitive, acne prone skin. My face used to break out nonstop, I started using this day and night with the drying lotion occasionally and I no longer have any problems with my skin.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Really brightens my skin! Don't use this with another harsh cleanser ... use this 2-3 times a week and you will really see a difference! I like this scent ... it's very clean and refreshing! If you're in your mid twenties or older, I definitely recommend!
Lacilynn H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my everyday facial cleanser and I love it and have rebought several times. It comes in a good sized bottle and you only have to use a little bit! It does keep my skin very clean and bright without drying too much. I do recommend this product
Alexis R.
It smells wonderful and is all natural. I would say it's a good value and not pricey like some namebrand products. This was my first time using it, and I bought it at Ulta. I don't think there was much room for improvement, since it was a good product.
Briahna G.
Ontario, CA
I use this cleanser about 2-3 times a week as suggested. I do like how it feels like it is cleaning my skin deeply. I havent noticed any major changes in my skin however and I've been using this product for a while. However my skin does feel cleaner
Michelle P.
Middleton, WI
Love love LOVE, this cleanser
I've been using it for about a week and I already can see a different in the firmness and fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with the beginning signs of aging that's looking for a cost efficient cleanser.
Autumn M.
Puyallup, Wa
How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone skin?
Gabrielis A.
Does it dry out your skin?
marly l.
Does product work if used interchangeably with other facial products or does it have it's own line i.e., Cleanser, toner and moisturizer ?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I already use a glycolic night serum, but I want to try a wash too. Is it too much/too intense to use this wash in the morning and a glycolic serum at night?
Isabel B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Can you use this cleanser if you have rosacea?