BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Alex L.
Orlando, FL
This is a great cleanser at a great price point. It has glycolic acid in it which is great for acne prone skin, but it does not dry out my skin. I buy it from Ulta when they have coupons. I will re-purchase when I run out of my current bottle.
Amy A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am LOVING this. I was dealing with so much acne spots and dark spots until I found this. My acne has even been less of a MESS! The packaging is so simple. The price is to die for! Cheap so so affordable. I found my HOLY GRAIL WITH THIS!
Vanessa E.
Shrewsbury, MA
This has been my holy grail face cleanser for years!! However since giving birth 9 months ago, it hasn't been consistently working for me anymore. I still love the fresh feeling my skin gets everytime I use it. My husband loves it as well
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
I liked this product. It's gentle but still feels like it really works. It makes a nice foam lather and doesn't have any overpowering scent. I bought it at Ulta. I don't think that it's anything very different from what is on the market.
Katie S.
Newport, TN
I absolutely love this cleanser! It has really helped with controlling my oily skin. It makes my skin feel squeaky clean and smells amazing. I'm still on my first bottle, but would definitely repurchase. I purchased my bottle at Ulta.
Kara L.
San Antonio, TX
Bought a beginners kit with this in it and immediately fell in love. The cleanser is so light but cleans the skin so well. I’ve been using for 3 weeks and I’ve already noticed a slight reduction of redness in some of my trouble areas.
Zoe S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cleanser! My skin feels so clean after I use it and it's gotten so much smoother with less breakouts since I started using it. I definitely had immediate benefits from this product. I also love the way the dispenser works.
Hannah L.
Westland, MI
Mario Badescu products continue to impress me and hold their value. I usually buy the product from Ulta but I have bought it online as well. It goes above and beyond my expectations and I have not been disappointed by this product.
Serena P.
Norfolk, VA
I LOVE this product. This is my go to facial cleanser. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin and this is the only product that works for me. I use it every single day! As you can see I need to hit Ulta for more!
Kay M.
I’m not impressed. I used it as recommended and my skin was dry specially around the mouth where it left like white dry cracked skin. I was very disappointed. I bought it as a part of a set from ulta. Will not be purchasing it again.
Shelly F.
Is this product worth the money?
Sara A.
Orlando, FL
How often should I use this, if I'm trying to get rid of sone acne dark spots?
Ashley H.
Pensacola, FL
Is this to drying?? I love this line but a few of the products I found a little drying
Brianna R.
Which Mario badescu products are the best? Which ones are worth purchasing?
ADRI N.
i want to get this but is it affortable?