BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Angelique  L.
Avoca, PA
I cannot begin to express how much I love this cleanser!!! I have oily/acne prone skin and this has seriously changed my skin🙌🏽. Since I've started using it, I've noticed that my oil production has been reduced and that my acne marks and overall skin texture have improved and evened out. I currently have the small 2oz size because I didn't want to commit to the full size before seeing how it would perform on my skin. I've had this for almost two months and I've only gone through one fourth of the bottle! A little bit goes a long way! I like to just wash my face with my regular facial soap just to get my makeup off, and then I'll go in with a pea sized amount of this on my facial cleansing brush to really deep clean and exfoliate my skin. I use this three to four times a week and it's worked so well for me. It doesn't dry out my skin and I also haven't experienced any irritation whatsoever. I'm very happy I picked this up and I will definitely purchase the full size when I finish this
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love this cleanser! A little goes a long way as the cleanser gets very foamy. It has a nice light fragrance and leaves my skin feeling so soft. With continued use, this cleanser has helped fade some of my acne scars. I love using this product twice weekly.
Kristin H.
Roanoke
I am sold. I purchased the entire line of glycolic products from Mario Badescu about 3 months ago and love it. I initially purchased the sample set to try it out and was very pleased with the little investment it took to get started- its well worth the purchase!
Katy L.
I really like this cleanser. I have normal skin so I don’t use this everyday. I would say I use it every week. I like how clean my skin feels, but my skin is so dry afterwards. I always have to apply a lot of moisturizer whenever I use this. Also it smells alright. I wouldn’t say it smells great but it doesn’t smell bad.
Champale T.
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks honestly one of my skin care staples. I first tried this same product but the non foaming version. I bought this item from ULTA when I was an employee. I am a repeat user. I felt like the non foaming version was a little drying sonthat is why I switched formulas. All in all I will always use this cleanser.
Claudia C.
I love this cleanser! I am super picky with cleansers and usually feel that I don't get a deep clean from most, but this one does the job. I use it about twice a week when I really want that deep, deep clean. I would totally recommend this, especially for oily skin.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
The smell is so good first off. I loved this product. I just got it in the mail and just loved it. Worked great on my skin. Made my face feel cooling and clean. I would buy and would recommend. All of the face products I’ve used from Mario have been fantastic.
Lindsey J.
Janesville, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Used this once a week for about a month. I stopped using it the last month and wow do I need it back in my life. I didn’t realize how much this changed my skin. Less breakouts and overall better texture when I am on top of using this stuff! I use a pea size on my Clarisonic and watch the magic happen!
Jamila A.
CAMBRIA HTS, NY
Got the small size in this product to try out and so far so good .. it doesn't foam excessively and your face is so smooth after. I have oily skin and it doesn't dry out your face, so you don't produce a bucket of oil after a few mins of washing your face.
Carolina B.
Lomita
I used this product when my skin was going through a very tough time and it helped me get rid of my acne. It is a bit drying so it helps to tone your face after and also moisturize. I do have combination to oily skin so it also helped control my oily skin.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?
Sana S.
Katy, TX
I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I was wondering, does it really help diminish acne scars? Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Sara A.
Orlando, FL
How often should I use this, if I'm trying to get rid of sone acne dark spots?
Shelly F.
Is this product worth the money?