BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Savannah L.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
An aesthetician recommended this product to me to help with acne and anti aging concerns. In just two weeks I've seen my acne healing faster and my skin looks so glowey and radiant. I love the scent it has and my skin feels so clean when I use it.
Jenny L.
Braintree , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Mario Badescu products for over 10 years. I love this skincare line! I recently read that it's good to include a glycolic cleanser in your skincare regimen for exfoliation so after some research, I decided to purchase this cleanser. I've only been using it for a few weeks but so far I'm really happy with the results and the way it make my skin feel. I'm surprised I didn't start using this much sooner but happy to have discovered it now! Also I noticed that some reviewers didn't like the smell. I actually thought this smelled good but since smell is a personal preference, you can decide for yourself!
Leila D.
Currently using this face wash at the moment! I have to say it is the perfect every day clean. Doesn't dry out the skin & is not too harsh. Would definitely recommend for every skin type. Price isn't bad also!
Heather R.
Pembroke Pines
I have purchased this cleanser several times. I have sensitive skin, so I have to be really careful. I have discovered that I can use this cleanser when I'm in a humid/warm climate, but my skin prefers something simpler in a drier/cooler climate.
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For texture issues this is a homerun! I love the gel base and love that i can use this inbetwren microdermabrasions. It was surprising amount for the price and it has no scent!
Dianah H.
Bethlehem
After using this product my face felt extremely fresh and clean I purchased it at Ulta and will definitely be buying another one when I run out because it's extremely effective
Ashleyy M.
Hampton, GA
Absolutely loved this. Love Mario’s whole line, but this one is probably my favorite! Got it at ulta for $16, which I didn’t think was too bad. Would definitely purchase again.
Natalie C.
Great for the face. I swear A LOT so I love applying this when I wash my face as soon as I get home. It smells splendid and is greatly priced. It goes gentle with my skin and I definitely recommend it!
Hannah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my skin super clean and soft. I use this 3 to 4 days a week at night. It's not over drying and doesn't leave my face red and I have super sensitive skin. Love it!
Elisa O.
Albany
Review for: no color
I use this in combination with the Drying Lotion to keep breakouts at bay. I use it a couple times a week in the shower and it is not too drying. My local Ulta carries it
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!