BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Tyler J.
Tyler J.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. Not only does it clean your skin and make it feel super squeaky clean.. The SMELL IS SO REFRESHING!!! I highly recommend this for oily acne prone skin.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For texture issues this is a homerun! I love the gel base and love that i can use this inbetwren microdermabrasions. It was surprising amount for the price and it has no scent!
Dianah H.
Dianah H.
Bethlehem
After using this product my face felt extremely fresh and clean I purchased it at Ulta and will definitely be buying another one when I run out because it's extremely effective
Ashleyy M.
Ashleyy M.
Hampton, GA
Absolutely loved this. Love Mario’s whole line, but this one is probably my favorite! Got it at ulta for $16, which I didn’t think was too bad. Would definitely purchase again.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my skin super clean and soft. I use this 3 to 4 days a week at night. It's not over drying and doesn't leave my face red and I have super sensitive skin. Love it!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Great for the face. I swear A LOT so I love applying this when I wash my face as soon as I get home. It smells splendid and is greatly priced. It goes gentle with my skin and I definitely recommend it!
Toni A.
Toni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No scent, and really foamed. It cleaned my skin, and left it supple with a glow. It also removed the dead skin. I used with a konjac sponge, and followed with a moisturizing cream. I got the sample size
akilah s.
akilah s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it gently but effectively helps exfoliate the skin without leaving you feeling dry! I only have the trial size, which has almost lasted me a month!! The price point for a large bottle is more than worth it and I will definitely be buying it soon!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
it can be a little dry but i'm not a big fan of glycolic products. i was expecting it to be better especially it being mario badescu. personally would try something else.
Elisa O.
Elisa O.
Albany
I use this in combination with the Drying Lotion to keep breakouts at bay. I use it a couple times a week in the shower and it is not too drying. My local Ulta carries it
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?