BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Tara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product. My face always looks and feels better using this. Even better all the product line is cruelty-free. Which important to me. As I'm trying to incorporate Cruelty-free in my household.
Taylor B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. Smells and feels great on my skin and is not drying. I originally purchased this in a set and will continue to buy the full-size product on its own. Mario does it again!
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is drying. It does it's job but be careful. I recommend using this product once a weak. It's slightly harsh if you have sensitive skin. It's a great product just be careful with use.
Ashley M.
Overall I love this product. It never fails though, it completely burns my eyes when I’m using in the shower. I always manage to get some near my eyes. I have seen results with this product and would definitely recommend
J. K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If this didn't have SLS in it, it would be perfect. It is a bit harsh for my combo/sensitive skin, however, my husband loves it and can wash his face everyday with it! The price and results that I have had are great for a cleanser that contains glycolic acid~
Jill L.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleanser gives me that extra umph I need especially since I enjoy going fresh faced throughout the week to avoid breakouts. It keeps my acne at bay while enhancing my natural skin for a dewy and blemish free result!
Lacey H.
Atlanta
Amazing face wash! This stuff works wonders on skin that needs to turn over more than others! I can't believe the change in my skin since beginning to use this stuff. I will forever use this wash in my weekly skincare routine. Buy it to change your skin!
Thiago C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing definitely works great for any type skin lasts a long time sleek packaging it's pretty gentle for the most part I think it's a great price for what you are getting I would definitely recommend to others
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up as a sample in Ulta because of Jaclyn Hill's love for  MB, and I'm really glad I did. I take it with me everywhere and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Toni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No scent, and really foamed. It cleaned my skin, and left it supple with a glow. It also removed the dead skin. I used with a konjac sponge, and followed with a moisturizing cream. I got the sample size
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!