BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
I've been using this cleanser for over a month now. I could notice a difference in my skin fairly quickly. I now use it every other day. I found my skin dried out when using it every day. I don't have break outs often. My skin looks brighter and clearer.
Nicole D.
Charlotte, NC
If I could give 10 stars for the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, I would. It has truly help keep my acne prone skin under control. The foam is light and once you wash, your skin feels so clean and fresh. You will not go wrong with this choice.
Ashleigh K.
Provo, UT
My favorite glycolic cleanser of all time! I only use this twice a week but I can really see the difference it makes in my skin along with the other products that I use. It foams very nicely on the face and it has a nice smell as well. Mario is the best!
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This thing is amazing!! Woot! I love it so much, I got it as a sample at ulta and kept repurchasing because of the results! It helped clear my acne and redness, but I only use it once or twice a week or else it could do the opposite. It's a great buy.
Melanie G.
Berkeley, CA
This stuff is so great and leaves my face smooth! I use it a few times a week after my regular cleanser in the shower as an extra measure. The bottle is huge and you only need a tiny bit of cleanser each time so it'll last forever! I really like the smell too.
Allie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
This cleanser is awesome for sensitive, acne prone skin. My face used to break out nonstop, I started using this day and night with the drying lotion occasionally and I no longer have any problems with my skin.
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
This product is perfect for removing my makeup as well as cleaning deep into my skin. I've noticed less texture and my uneven skin tone has improved quickly. The product is perfectly priced and I'd buy it again and again. Highly recommend buying this!
Devin U.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love Mario Badescu products, especially this Gylolic foaming cleanser. It has made my face so much more fresh and smooth. It is not too harsh but it is still effective and has certainly met my expectation. I would buy it again for sure it is great!
Alejandra T.
Hopland
I only used it a few times because I was using someone else's as I forgot to bring my own face products. But the product made my face feel very nice and refreshed. Personally it wasn't too harsh it was quite gentle. I've heard a lot of about the Mario products and I feel like all the praise it gets is well deserved. I would recommend it to others.
Haley B.
Carver, MA
The smell of this is absolutely horrid. Also, it stings your eyes so bad! Even if you open them for a second, it's the worst! However, it's great for oily skin and I felt that it was rather nice and not too harsh. It didn't leave my skin red or dry.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.

back