BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I told my mom to try this mask since she suffers with semi adult acne and dry skin... I ended up stealing it From here because I loved it so much!! She had the buy another bottle but now we both use it. It's awesome for all type skin.
T m.
T m.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product and I'm pleasantly surprised. It did not irritate my skin at all. My pores were smaller anr my skin was so smooth. My face felt clean afterwards but not dry. I would use as directed it could be too harsh for everyday use depending on skin type.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product but a bit drying! Don't use it everyday! Honestly makes your skin look great but is a bit much for daily use! Price is great! Overall not a bad product! I enjoy the smell! A little goes a super long way. Use it with a more hydrating cleanser and alternate days
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin has never been as clear since using this! Only thing is you must use it in moderation. My skin gets very dry after use so apply a skin serum to keep your skin moisturized! But if you use it twice a week! Then it's perfect!
Zari S.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is drying. It does it's job but be careful. I recommend using this product once a weak. It's slightly harsh if you have sensitive skin. It's a great product just be careful with use.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this stuff. I got the 16oz bottle and only use 2-3x a week depending on my my skin feels or if there's a dark spot I'm trying to get rid of. I use with my spin brush. Its last my a while but make you follow up with moisturizer. I got mine from ULTA for 16 bucks.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product. My face always looks and feels better using this. Even better all the product line is cruelty-free. Which important to me. As I'm trying to incorporate Cruelty-free in my household.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Northlake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mario has always been one of my favorite skincare brands! I love this face cleanser cus it leaves my skin so smooth and gently exfoliates and prepares my skin for makeup with a clean smooth base!
Georgina A.
Georgina A.
Middle Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new go to. I'm bad at exfoliating and this really makes it easy for me. I use it about once a week. Got a travel size at ulta!!! I think it's great for the price especially since you only use it once or twice a week.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another win for this line! It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and cleansed. I love the foaming affect and smell. The price is very reasonable and I will def be buying another bottle as soon as I am done!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?