BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...1 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Lo B.
Haltom City, TX
One of my ride-or-dies for breakouts. This is the BEST product to dry up any blemishes that you have. It is a drying cleanser, so I wouldn't recommend using on a daily basis unless you have oily skin. I've had the same bottle for 18 months now and still going strong.
Victoria O.
McAllen, TX
An amazing, super effective, super exfoliating cleanser. For it's brand and sheer power, it is wonderfully priced. It is not too gentle but not too harsh, I use it every other day (just don't let it get in your eyes!) and i would DEFINITEY repurchase once it runs out.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love this cleanser! A little goes a long way as the cleanser gets very foamy. It has a nice light fragrance and leaves my skin feeling so soft. With continued use, this cleanser has helped fade some of my acne scars. I love using this product twice weekly.
Champale T.
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks honestly one of my skin care staples. I first tried this same product but the non foaming version. I bought this item from ULTA when I was an employee. I am a repeat user. I felt like the non foaming version was a little drying sonthat is why I switched formulas. All in all I will always use this cleanser.
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I love this cleanser! I am super picky with cleansers and usually feel that I don't get a deep clean from most, but this one does the job. I use it about twice a week when I really want that deep, deep clean. I would totally recommend this, especially for oily skin.
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
I am a big fan of this cleanser! Definitely reach for this when I'm looking for a cleanser that will deep clean while leaving my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I don't give it five stars because I feel like I have to use a lot to get the most out of this product but still a really great cleanser nonetheless.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
The smell is so good first off. I loved this product. I just got it in the mail and just loved it. Worked great on my skin. Made my face feel cooling and clean. I would buy and would recommend. All of the face products I’ve used from Mario have been fantastic.
Kate V.
Takes makeup off really well and leaves skin feeling very clean. Seems to do a good job at exfoliating and leaves skins glowing. Definitely have to ease into in though because it can dry skin out. But with the right moisturizer this is a great product.
Carolina B.
Lomita
I used this product when my skin was going through a very tough time and it helped me get rid of my acne. It is a bit drying so it helps to tone your face after and also moisturize. I do have combination to oily skin so it also helped control my oily skin.
Jamila A.
CAMBRIA HTS, NY
Got the small size in this product to try out and so far so good .. it doesn't foam excessively and your face is so smooth after. I have oily skin and it doesn't dry out your face, so you don't produce a bucket of oil after a few mins of washing your face.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!