BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Hannah B.
I have used thjs cleanser with my Sonic Clear brush and it was pretty good. It cleaned my face, and even removed my makeup. Did not irritate the dry areas in my face either. I'm a sucker for a foamy cleanser.
Lillian M.
I love this product! It is really tough on your skin so you should only use it 2-3 times per week. It is exfoliating because of the glycolic acid. It also completely takes off all of your makeup. It gives you that really deep cleaning feeling.
Rejoice I.
Bowie
This product is very good for cleansing the skin and removal of acne scars. It's very strong so use it once every two weeks. I bought min at ulta but you can find it online as well. The packaging is simple.
Ryan H.
Brooklyn, NY
sloughs off all dead skin and leaves my face super clean and smooth. purchased at nordstrom online and only for $16. the packaging is simple but perfectly fine. i've purchased at least 5 or 6 times by now.
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this twice a week and in the last three months since incorporating this into my routine I've had less breakouts, a significant decrease in blackheads and it has helped neutralized my combination skin
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this with my clarisonic. It has definitely helped my skin improve. I'd recommend to anyone. I really love this brand and haven't had a bad product yet. It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth it
Tyler J.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. Not only does it clean your skin and make it feel super squeaky clean.. The SMELL IS SO REFRESHING!!! I highly recommend this for oily acne prone skin.
Ebie Z.
Cleanses off all makeup, and makes my skin feel perfectly clean.  Also smells excellent!  My only complaint is that if you get this in your eyes, it hurts like hell!  But a great value!
Kristen W.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I told my mom to try this mask since she suffers with semi adult acne and dry skin... I ended up stealing it From here because I loved it so much!! She had the buy another bottle but now we both use it. It's awesome for all type skin.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well for those with oily skin. I use after I have removed my makeup. I purchased this from Ulta. I would recommend this to other people. The packaging is sleek and easy to use. Enjoy this product.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!