BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
This is a great product. It's a mid-level name brand so it doesn't break the budget but it so much more beneficial than drugstore brands. I was a chronic abuser of store brand/generic/drug store brand and my skin remained trouble some. Once I made the switch to all Mario B. my skin has been PHENOMENAL!
Christina F.
Great cleanser- foams very nicely and removes all my makeup. It can be a little drying so I only use it occasionally (usually when I'm wearing a lot of makeup and want to remove it). I also love using this as a brush cleaner!
Kate D.
Slatersville, RI
I love this product.  I read about it when I was having issues with acne and had never heard of the brand.  This is a gentle and reliable cleanser and I use it religiously.  I bought it on Amazon and while the packaging isn't fancy per se, I know it's a high-quality product.  I highly recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Aubrey A.
Tampa, FL
I do enjoy this cleanser but I honestly have no clue what glycolic acid actually does for the skin. I only use this product as recommended for my skin type and my skin feels clean and smooth after use. I received it in a promotional packet at Ulta. I think it is an affordable cleanser but I would recommend looking into it’s purpose before purchase.
Caroline T.
Panama City, FL
My favorite brand of all time!! I will recommend anything from this line! After using this, and other products made to work with it, my face feels so incredibly soft and hydrated. It's almost like getting brand new skin. This whole line of skin care products has been a life saver for me!
Joanna H.
Oxford, AL
This is my go-to cleanser for acne breakouts. It helps to fight oily and bacteria that contribute to acne without causing my skin to completely dry out. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to boost skincare regiment, but specifically for stubborn acne and redness of the skin.
Shaunta M.
Detroit, mi
I used this product to help with my uneven complexion. It foams up nicely and helps get rid of deep down dirt. You should only use 2-3 times a week as it is very drying to skin. I would recommend it, have noticed some lightning of my dark spot but have only been using it for about a month.
Cesar G.
Royal oaks , CA
I love this stuff, It is great as a face wash! I keep it in my shower and use once a day. It is really gentle on the skin, and cleans thoroughly. The price is okay, but I wish they had a bigger bottle so I wouldn't run out so fast. I have dry sensitive skin and It worked great on me.
Alexis D.
San Clemente
I recently tried this facial cleanser because I'd heard really good reviews about it. It's amazing! My skin is so clear and soft! I love it! And it only takes a small drop to clean my whole face. I'm very glad I tried this brand and I will continue to try other products from Mario Badescu
Irene P.
Brea, CA
Not too drying/stripping and leaves skin feeling clean. I can't give it a full 100%-5 stars because a cleanser that isn't drying in the summer months may be too harsh in the winter months. Definitely will might become a holy grail if I don't find a cheaper alternative that works the same.
McKaylee P.
Marshalltown, IA
I have seen so many youtubers rave about this brand but I can't find myself to spend the money. Is it really worth it or are there cheaper better things on the market?
Tara J.
Does anyone know how much glycolic acid this has in it?
Stephanie G.
McAllen , TX
Is this a good cleanser even when your not breaking out I'm wondering if it really does clean?
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
how does this work on oily/combination skin?
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Ive recently been looking on their website, is it good ? If yes what could be a good cleanser for mu oily t zone ??