BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I just recently started using this in my skincare routine. So far, so good! My skin is dry and I feel like this product helps remove the dead skins. The smell is nice too! I would definitely purchase again. I bought this at Ulta. It was a good price! I think I paid $16. I don’t use it daily, so it’s lasting me :)
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
This is a great product. It's a mid-level name brand so it doesn't break the budget but it so much more beneficial than drugstore brands. I was a chronic abuser of store brand/generic/drug store brand and my skin remained trouble some. Once I made the switch to all Mario B. my skin has been PHENOMENAL!
Christina F.
Great cleanser- foams very nicely and removes all my makeup. It can be a little drying so I only use it occasionally (usually when I'm wearing a lot of makeup and want to remove it). I also love using this as a brush cleaner!
Aubrey A.
Tampa, FL
I do enjoy this cleanser but I honestly have no clue what glycolic acid actually does for the skin. I only use this product as recommended for my skin type and my skin feels clean and smooth after use. I received it in a promotional packet at Ulta. I think it is an affordable cleanser but I would recommend looking into it’s purpose before purchase.
Kate D.
Slatersville, RI
I love this product.  I read about it when I was having issues with acne and had never heard of the brand.  This is a gentle and reliable cleanser and I use it religiously.  I bought it on Amazon and while the packaging isn't fancy per se, I know it's a high-quality product.  I highly recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Irene P.
Brea, CA
Not too drying/stripping and leaves skin feeling clean. I can't give it a full 100%-5 stars because a cleanser that isn't drying in the summer months may be too harsh in the winter months. Definitely will might become a holy grail if I don't find a cheaper alternative that works the same.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
This is a great cleanser to really make your face feel clean! It isn't over drying and it didn't irritate my skin at all. Overall, my skin felt very clean and my pores felt tighter. I highly recommend to all!
Alicia A.
A great cleanser - skin always feels clean and fresh. Removes all dirt and makeup! I use this first then follow with an exfoliant or in-shower mask and my skin has been clear and retains its natural moisture as this is very non-drying! It is a thin liquid but it's very cleansing and sudsy!
Joanna H.
Oxford, AL
This is my go-to cleanser for acne breakouts. It helps to fight oily and bacteria that contribute to acne without causing my skin to completely dry out. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to boost skincare regiment, but specifically for stubborn acne and redness of the skin.
Caroline T.
Panama City, FL
My favorite brand of all time!! I will recommend anything from this line! After using this, and other products made to work with it, my face feels so incredibly soft and hydrated. It's almost like getting brand new skin. This whole line of skin care products has been a life saver for me!
ADRI N.
i want to get this but is it affortable?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
I just started using this facial cleanser and so far I like it. However I'm worried about it drying out my skin. How can I prevent this?
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?