BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser. This product was very foamy and left my skin feeling light, fresh, and clean. Notice a lighter glow to my complexion. The smell was light and not overwhelming at all. I also only needed a little, and my whole face was foamy, which I loved. I felt it working and saw a better complexion and a better texture as well to my face.
Chayana B.
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is great. I love how clean it makes my skin look and feel. I also love how affordable the products from this line are. I love using this when my skin feel really dirty or after a long makeup day.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
This cleanser wasn't for me on a daily basis, but only based on my skin type and what I look for in a cleanser. Overall its a perfectly good cleanser and I totally trust this brand. They just offer a wide range of products and everything may not be suited for your skin, as with any brand.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Cleanser is okay. I don't like that the first ingredient is Sodium Lauryl sulfate... it's a bit harsh on my acne prone skin. I love that it's a glycolic acid Cleanser and in a gel form, though. If it were gentler, it would be much better!
Rejoice I.
Rejoice I.
Bowie
This product is very good for cleansing the skin and removal of acne scars. It's very strong so use it once every two weeks. I bought min at ulta but you can find it online as well. The packaging is simple.
Dana E.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cleanser!! The fact that it foams up really makes me feel like I'm getting a good cleanse. I love using this with my clarisonic for the best results!
Lillian M.
Lillian M.
I love this product! It is really tough on your skin so you should only use it 2-3 times per week. It is exfoliating because of the glycolic acid. It also completely takes off all of your makeup. It gives you that really deep cleaning feeling.
Dresdyn A.
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this twice a week and in the last three months since incorporating this into my routine I've had less breakouts, a significant decrease in blackheads and it has helped neutralized my combination skin
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
Brooklyn, NY
sloughs off all dead skin and leaves my face super clean and smooth. purchased at nordstrom online and only for $16. the packaging is simple but perfectly fine. i've purchased at least 5 or 6 times by now.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well for those with oily skin. I use after I have removed my makeup. I purchased this from Ulta. I would recommend this to other people. The packaging is sleek and easy to use. Enjoy this product.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?