BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Gina d.
Branford, CT
This cleanser is fantastic! It gets very foamy if that is something that you like in a cleanser. The smell was a bit off putting at first, but you get used to it quickly. It is very effective and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean, so I would only use it a few times a week as opposed to every day to avoid stripping your skin.
Brittany M.
Tucson, AZ
I have combination skin and this cleanser was alright. I received it in a gift box from ulta and thought I'd give it a try since people rave about this line of products so much. I did love how little of the cleanser you had to use, a little goes a long way. But I hated how it made my face feel. It made my face feel super dry.
Hilary G.
Gillsville, GA
Great cleanser. Truly feel like it's good for my skin. I bought this at Ulta and wasn't displeased with the price for a high end product. It was effective, but if you care about packaging it leaves a little to be desired. But I like the bare look, because it's a clean product.
Paige E.
Bossier City, LA
I have extremely sensitive so most exfoliating cleansers irritate my skin but not this one. Ive used this cleanser for about 6 months and my skin looks the best it ever has. You need the tiniest bit so one bottle goes a long way. I 100% would recommend this cleanser to anyone.
Maria L.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice product but a bit drying! Don't use it everyday! Honestly makes your skin look great but is a bit much for daily use! Price is great! Overall not a bad product! I enjoy the smell! A little goes a super long way. Use it with a more hydrating cleanser and alternate days
Mary D.
Findlay, OH
Has a very fresh smell when it foams and leaves the skin smooth and hydrated after use. This was my first product that I tried from the brand and I can say I am definitely pleased. I will continue to use it from here on out about 3 times a week usually after removing makeup.
Katlyn
Tampa
I received this as a free gift with a purchase at Ulta. I didn't like the strong chemical smell and it made my lips burn but it definitely thoroughly cleaned my skin. All Mario Badescu packaging is bland but for the price of the products you can't complain.
Victoria O.
McAllen, TX
An amazing, super effective, super exfoliating cleanser. For it's brand and sheer power, it is wonderfully priced. It is not too gentle but not too harsh, I use it every other day (just don't let it get in your eyes!) and i would DEFINITEY repurchase once it runs out.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love this cleanser! A little goes a long way as the cleanser gets very foamy. It has a nice light fragrance and leaves my skin feeling so soft. With continued use, this cleanser has helped fade some of my acne scars. I love using this product twice weekly.
Kristin H.
Roanoke
I am sold. I purchased the entire line of glycolic products from Mario Badescu about 3 months ago and love it. I initially purchased the sample set to try it out and was very pleased with the little investment it took to get started- its well worth the purchase!
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!