BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Desiree S.
Moline, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't recommend this if you have sensitive skin. I had combination sensitive skin and this dried my skin out very badly after just 1 use! I will not use again. May be better for someone with very oily skin.
Iara Errika L.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a set in the brightening kit. I love that you dont have to use a lot of the product. It is not overly priced. It doesnt have the best scent but it definitely does it's job. I would def get it again.
Justina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super embarrassing breakouts all over my back, chest and arms but have been using this for about 3 months now and it's starting to clear up! Scarring has also gone done some as well. It's worth the price
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a gift. It made my face feel very clean but I didn't notice any significant changes with my skin. I do love how gentle it is. It was a good product but not something I'd buy and continue to use.
Holly C.
I got a sample of this at ulta, I used it about 3 times and fell in love. It makes my skin feel so so soft afterwards and it definetly glows. Highly reccomend trying. I just bought a full size and cannot wait to see how it works as I include it in my normal skincare routine
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very skeptical of this cleanser at first but it works wonders! It keeps my skin so clear even from hormonal acne! Try this out if you have combination or oily skin! I would definitely repurchase this again!
Burgandy L.
Wickliffe , OH
I love this product,it makes your skin look beautiful just after the first use.I highly recommend it.It's not harsh on your skin.It went above and beyond my expectations. I purchased this from there online site.
Hannah B.
I have used thjs cleanser with my Sonic Clear brush and it was pretty good. It cleaned my face, and even removed my makeup. Did not irritate the dry areas in my face either. I'm a sucker for a foamy cleanser.
Savannah S.
This cleanser wasn't for me on a daily basis, but only based on my skin type and what I look for in a cleanser. Overall its a perfectly good cleanser and I totally trust this brand. They just offer a wide range of products and everything may not be suited for your skin, as with any brand.
Lillian M.
I love this product! It is really tough on your skin so you should only use it 2-3 times per week. It is exfoliating because of the glycolic acid. It also completely takes off all of your makeup. It gives you that really deep cleaning feeling.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!