BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Jessie Z.
Jessie Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser for people with acne prone/congested skin. I have very sensitive skin and had to work my way up to using this every day, but after that it kept my skin cleansed and exfoliated without over drying and even helped my cystic acne.
Christal M.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this stuff. I use it with my clarisonic. I use it 3 times a week and just love the results so far. I purchase it online from Nordstrom but can also be found at Ulta. Will definitely repurchase as it has become my favorite cleanser.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Hopland
I only used it a few times because I was using someone else's as I forgot to bring my own face products. But the product made my face feel very nice and refreshed. Personally it wasn't too harsh it was quite gentle. I've heard a lot of about the Mario products and I feel like all the praise it gets is well deserved. I would recommend it to others.
Naomi F.
Naomi F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the products by Mario!! Love the light scent, the natural clean feeling on my skin after use. The packaging is nice and simple. Very effective product and i would deff recommend it as well as buy it again!
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It dries too much but does clear up skin. I believe the color is nice with the packaging and it is harsher for my sensitive skin. I believe it is pricey and overpriced frankly . I wouldn't recommend this product :
Jeloni C.
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this with my clarisonic. It has definitely helped my skin improve. I'd recommend to anyone. I really love this brand and haven't had a bad product yet. It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth it
Emily W.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very skeptical of this cleanser at first but it works wonders! It keeps my skin so clear even from hormonal acne! Try this out if you have combination or oily skin! I would definitely repurchase this again!
Iara Errika L.
Iara Errika L.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a set in the brightening kit. I love that you dont have to use a lot of the product. It is not overly priced. It doesnt have the best scent but it definitely does it's job. I would def get it again.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Moline, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't recommend this if you have sensitive skin. I had combination sensitive skin and this dried my skin out very badly after just 1 use! I will not use again. May be better for someone with very oily skin.
Justina W.
Justina W.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super embarrassing breakouts all over my back, chest and arms but have been using this for about 3 months now and it's starting to clear up! Scarring has also gone done some as well. It's worth the price
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?