BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
This is a great product. It's a mid-level name brand so it doesn't break the budget but it so much more beneficial than drugstore brands. I was a chronic abuser of store brand/generic/drug store brand and my skin remained trouble some. Once I made the switch to all Mario B. my skin has been PHENOMENAL!
Christina F.
Great cleanser- foams very nicely and removes all my makeup. It can be a little drying so I only use it occasionally (usually when I'm wearing a lot of makeup and want to remove it). I also love using this as a brush cleaner!
Aubrey A.
Tampa, FL
I do enjoy this cleanser but I honestly have no clue what glycolic acid actually does for the skin. I only use this product as recommended for my skin type and my skin feels clean and smooth after use. I received it in a promotional packet at Ulta. I think it is an affordable cleanser but I would recommend looking into it’s purpose before purchase.
Kate D.
Slatersville, RI
I love this product.  I read about it when I was having issues with acne and had never heard of the brand.  This is a gentle and reliable cleanser and I use it religiously.  I bought it on Amazon and while the packaging isn't fancy per se, I know it's a high-quality product.  I highly recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
I buy this face wash for my boyfriend. He's an AC tech so he always has a lot of dirt and sweat caked onto his face. He also has oily skin. He specifically asks for this face wash because he says it makes him feel clean. It's relatively affordable. I use it sometimes in a pinch and it's not bad.
Joanna H.
Oxford, AL
This is my go-to cleanser for acne breakouts. It helps to fight oily and bacteria that contribute to acne without causing my skin to completely dry out. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to boost skincare regiment, but specifically for stubborn acne and redness of the skin.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This is a great cleanser to really make your face feel clean! It isn't over drying and it didn't irritate my skin at all. Overall, my skin felt very clean and my pores felt tighter. I highly recommend to all!
Alicia A.
A great cleanser - skin always feels clean and fresh. Removes all dirt and makeup! I use this first then follow with an exfoliant or in-shower mask and my skin has been clear and retains its natural moisture as this is very non-drying! It is a thin liquid but it's very cleansing and sudsy!
Caroline T.
Panama City, FL
My favorite brand of all time!! I will recommend anything from this line! After using this, and other products made to work with it, my face feels so incredibly soft and hydrated. It's almost like getting brand new skin. This whole line of skin care products has been a life saver for me!
Shaunta M.
Detroit, mi
I used this product to help with my uneven complexion. It foams up nicely and helps get rid of deep down dirt. You should only use 2-3 times a week as it is very drying to skin. I would recommend it, have noticed some lightning of my dark spot but have only been using it for about a month.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!

back