BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Tina S.
Tina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this!! I've been using it for a few weeks and my skin has never looked better. I was eyeing it for months at Ulta and finally decided to buy it.. still no regrets! Would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good and helped my skin! Great packaging and very good value for its price. I'm a repeat user of this brand and product. This brand never disappoints me. I will buy this again and recommend to others.
Lainey W.
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really really recommend this productive for oily skin that deals with acne. After using this, my face feels so clean! And after continued use it cleared my face up however I did use other Mario skin products along with it!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to face wash about every other day. It's mild enough to use often and does not cause excessive drying like other glycolic washes. It removes dead skin debris with every wash leaving the skin soft afterwards.
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product that I've tried from Mario Badescu really makes me feel like my skin is getting refreshed, it's tingling, Minty and leaves it super smooth. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others!!!
Haley F.
Haley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser for not a bad price with AHA. It's definitely one of my favorites and it takes off all the left over makeup so well! It leaves your skin fresh and ready for the next step in your facial routine!
Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
First I would like to say Mario Badescu products are very affordable to be high end skin care items. This product did everything that it said it would do and more. It left my face clean and not dry feeling. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Alexa
Alexa
I have oily acne prone skin so I use this cleanser 2-3 times per week. It's exfoliating but non drying and I'll even leave it on like a mask in the shower for a deep exfoliating treatment. My skin is noticeably smoother and brighter after each use! Love it
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner. It is one of my favorite cruelty free brands. The price is very affordable and a good value. I loved how well it made my skin looked. I have repurchased this a few times now. I also love how gentle the product on the skin. I have forced my friends to try it on more than one occasion.
Christal M.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this stuff. I use it with my clarisonic. I use it 3 times a week and just love the results so far. I purchase it online from Nordstrom but can also be found at Ulta. Will definitely repurchase as it has become my favorite cleanser.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?