BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Tiara B.
Columbia
It was just OK. I used it for about a month and it was pretty drying if used often. I recommend using it once or twice a week. It cleaned the face well but for the price it was just ok. Don't forget to moisturizer after using.
Daijza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, I use it twice a week right before my daily facial cleanser, for my oily skin. I bought it from Ulta in a kit for oily/combo skin. It came as a travel size but I loved it so much I bought the bigger bottle.
Katie Y.
Texarkana, Texas
I have LOVED this cleanser! It foams up so well and I truly feel like my skin gets clean when I use it. My pores always feel purified and fresh after I use it. I use it three times a week and it never dries my face out.
Cat C.
La Canada, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily cleanser. It is perfect. Gentle on my skin, yet harsh on my pimples and discoloration. It leaves my skin smooth and perfectly moisturized. I will continue using. Plus the bottle is practical and travels well.
Ashley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this 2-3 times a week as a chemical exfoliator. It smells nicer than some of their other face washes and it leaves my skin so smooth! It also works magic in clearing up any cystic acne whenever it starts to pop up!!!
Deanne F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has really helped smooth my skin and keep oil at reasonable levels. I use it daily on my face, just a tiny bit in the shower and I notice a huge improvement in acne and oil. It doesn't dry my face out at all either. A+
Jeni C.
Fayetteville
This is my favorite cleanser!!! I have tried many other brands and this one is amazing!! This cleanser is very effective and my skin loves it!!! I will pick this cleanser over any of the other more expensive ones any day!!!
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
This is my favorite product that I've tried from Mario Badescu really makes me feel like my skin is getting refreshed, it's tingling, Minty and leaves it super smooth. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others!!!
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really really recommend this productive for oily skin that deals with acne. After using this, my face feels so clean! And after continued use it cleared my face up however I did use other Mario skin products along with it!
Savannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good and helped my skin! Great packaging and very good value for its price. I'm a repeat user of this brand and product. This brand never disappoints me. I will buy this again and recommend to others.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!