BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Lisbeth T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Didn't really go well with my skin. I have combination skin and used it as directed. I used it once a week and I felt that when I would use it my skin would break out a little and it made my skin sensitive. I don't have sensitive skin at all so I was shocked to see that it was. Everyone has different skin, but this product didn't work for me. If you are hesistant to try it, buy the small travel size instead of the big regular sized bottle.
alecia S.
Oxford, AL
Review for: Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, no color
Got the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser from the Mario Badescu website in a sample pack. I’ve been using it 1-2 times a week after removing my makeup. My skin feels nice and smooth after using it. Works well for my combo skin.
Fátima M.
Vista
I've used this cleanser off and on for years. It is a deep cleaning foaming cleanser that is best for those with oily and acne prone skin. I consider my skin to be very oily and I would only use this cleanser twice a week maximum, because it can be very drying. Overall the price is reasonable and it does what it promises, just use according to your skin type so you don't strip your skin.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia
This is the most amazing face wash ever ! It will literally take off all of your makeup immediately. It is worth the money because you only need the littlest amount to clean your face. It leaves your skin feeling so soft. If you do use it more than the recommended times it can dry your face a little but other than that it's awesome !
Mali C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great and works pretty well. My only problem with it is that over time it started drying out my skin a lot. Maybe i was using it too much. The time that I did use it my skin felt smooth and I did see my face get a little clearer. I would buy it again but maybe use it less often. Maybe once a day
Lindsey C.
Belton
A bathroom staple. This smooths your skin like never before but is gentle enough to not cause irritation! I‎t removes all the dead skin cells and makes you skin brighter! 😍
Elizabeth G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently moved to TN - so I’m experiencing a true winter. I’m finding this to be a bit drying now that I’m here, but it’s great for combo skin in high humidity.
Ashley D.
Rainsville, AL
I need to try this again, since it has been a while. All I know is when I used it, it made my breakouts worse and really dried my face out. I had to stop using it because it was too harsh. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin. I'll update my review if I ever give it another try.
Ken A.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is truly amazing! Glycolic acid has many benefits for the skin and this product delivered well. In terms of my acne scars, I started to see them literally peel away because the product was forming new for me! I fell off using it, but I will start again because I knew this was the only product that was doing it for me
Kate J.
Greensboro
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
I thought it was working for me at first, but unfortunately it broke me out so bad. I do not recommend it for oily acne prone skin. It did not work for me at all. I tried giving it a chance multiple times, but it just wasn’t for me. I do really like their rose water though.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!