BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Karimah P.
Baltimore
This cleanser definitely helped my skin improve so much ! I have dry/normal, sensitive skin. I was experiencing some hyper-pigmentation and wanted to improve my overall complexion so I began using this cleanser for its exfoliating properties and I love it. The directions advise you to use it in addition to your normal cleanser, not in place of it. The cleanser is quite intense so those with sensitive skin, I would recommend to use accordingly. I use this product twice a week and feel as if for the price and quality it is a great deal. I will say I am not too thrilled of the scent. It makes me feel as if I am applying PineSol or some sort of household lemon cleaner to my face. I’m not sure if this is standard of all glycolic cleansers but if you are sensitive to scents, take note. But overall this product is amazing so I deal with the one fall of the scent.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I just started using this because I changed my skin care routine because now I don’t really have any acne to take care for and I just need to get rid of the hyper pigmentation left from the pimples (my dermatologist told me they weren’t acne scars). I read that this helped with getting rid of hyper pigmentation because it gets rid of dead skin. I normally have oily skin and this works well with that. I had dry skin for a couple of day and I used this to get rid of the dead skin and it helped a lot. It stings my eyes so I keep them closed while using this on my face. I do recommend this to any skin type because it worked well for my oily and dry skin.

Update: I no longer use this product because I think it was starting to make my skin dry and bumpy but it could’ve been another product but after I stopped using this my skin has been getting back to normal so I’m not sure about this product anymore.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
It is an affordable glycolic cleanser that boasts a claim to tighten and clean the face. I felt my face Extra squeaky clean but it did dry me up if I used it more than twice a week. I suggest you only use it once a week to give your skin time to regenerate its oils because I felt the drought for a while. The best thing is it did shrink my pores!! I loved it for that reason! Don’t forget to moisturize!
Audrey I.
Griffin , GA
I would recommend this Cleanser to any and everyone ! It works WONDERS !! Great for ALL skin combinations!!! It leaves the skin so smooth and clean ! You get INSTANT results !! And it SMELLS LIKE LEMONS !!! Which is a PLUS in my book !! I promise you will not be disappointed !! You can find this product at Ulta Beauty !! If you haven’t bought it after this review you are SLEEP !! Stay woke this was made by the Gods !!!
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
My friend recommended this product to me. I have left over acne scars and it’s annoying. I feel so uncomfortable to walk around bare faced. This product has been helping a little bit. I wanna get the toner to see if it will work even better together. If You have sensitive skin do not use this product back to back, It will irritate your skin. This exfoliate is drying so use moisturizer.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I received a deluxe sample of this face wash with a purchase from Ulta. It’s only 1 oz but has lasted me a couple of months. You need such a small amount of this face wash to lather up really nice! It’s very gentle and has not irritated my sensitive skin one bit! The price is a little up there but I’m sure a full size bottle would last forever! I recommend this product.
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
Definitely glad I didn’t use this longer! It may be great from some skin, but it was horrible for me! It ruined my skin and left dark marks from the breakouts! I have never broken out like that before. Thank goodness I have been able to start evening my skin back out! Hyperpigmentation sucks and this product caused a lot of it! Was super disappointed by this.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
By far my favorite product from this brand. I have been using this twice a week for years. It keeps my pores clear and noticeably tighter after using it, and it smells very uplifting. Just make sure you do NOT get this cleanser in your eyes! It’s powerful, so it will sting. Also I do not recommend keeping this in the shower because the bottle will get water inside of it and make it weaker. This is definitely a cleanser to keep in your cabinet and a great way to get the benefits of glycolic acid in your skin regimen.
Nicole M.
Plano
I am fairly acne prone and I have discovered that glycolic acid is the best ingredient to keep unsightly spots away.  Unfortunately it’s not as common as other acne treatments so I was excited to see this product at my local Ulta.  When I’m consistent with it, I can see a dramatic change in the number of breakouts I get.
Kim T.
Corvallis
This may be a user issue, but I don't really avoid my eyes when I'm cleansing my face. I just keep them shut and will sometimes rub them with product before I rinse. None of my other cleansers have given me an issue with that, but this one stings! Even after I think I have rinsed everything off, my eyes will burn upon opening. No thanks!
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!