BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Nate G.
Nate G.
Modesto, CA
Love this cleanser. Just recently added this to my skincare regimen and I love it! My skin looks like its glowing after using it and my pores shrink really small which is also great all while retexturing the surface. I suffer from scaring and this seems to be smoothing out the lines they created. Can't go wrong with $14!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I revived this as a sample after purchasing a few other products. And I will be buying this in a full size. I have extremely oily combination skin with a lot of nose and chin blackheads. This along with other Mario badescu products has changed the life of my skin it's not drying but it does clear up my problem areas
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Dracut, MA
This product leaves my skin feeling sooooooo clean. It's effective, and does everything that it claims to do. It does sting a bit if you get it close to your eyes, so watch out for that. Other than that, I love that it doesn't have a strong scent, and that it helps calms down my skin whenever I start to break out.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was suggested this product by a skincare buff friend of mine and boy was I glad! Its not only affordable, but its amazing results for the price too. Its apart of my nightly skin care routine and is the only cleanser that makes my skin so soft, clean and radiant! I highly recommend. A little goes a long way.
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
Port Huron, MI
I have been using this cleanser sample for a few days now and as soon as I run out i am buying the full size!!! It is fabulous! My combination/oily skin feels so smooth after using it. It is a little tight feeling but I use the healing mask afterwards and it is heaven on earth. My skin is amazingly clear.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Springtown, TX
**be careful using this!**

I absolutely love this product, but it's easy to get too excited and overuse (like I did!) keep in mind it's an acid, and can "burn" sensitive/healing skin! Otherwise, if used 2-3 times a week, this stuff is amazing!!! Makes my make up go on so smooth and my skin feel so light!
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
I've been using this product for a little bit now and so far so good! it's foamy but not too foamy, so it doesn't just disappear down the drain. it kinda smells like fruit loops, which is cool too 😂 I have noticed that skin has a smoothr texture and for only 12 bucks, you can't beat it!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have hyper pigmentation and was advised to try this Glycolic cleanser from Ulta. Although it didn't rid me of the dark spots entirely, it felt nice and left my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I have also used the toner and lotion as well with positive results. Would purchase again.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
I got this from a pack at Ulta and I really love this brand. This product leaves your face feeling tight and soft and I use it once or twice a week. The only problem I have is that the formula is extremely watery so it's hard to lather without losing a bunch of product down the sink.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome cleanser ! Very gentle on the skin ! I bought this product at Ulta Beauty. I've noticed a difference in my skin overall ! It feels tighter and my pores and fine lines and wrinkle seem to have gotten a bit smaller !!!! I love this. highly advise to check this out !:)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?