BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Tia M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love this product. I have bad stubborn acne marks that wouldn't go away until this product. I use this once a week to exfoliate with a spin brush. I could seen the different in my skin after a few uses. And it's great for the price, I believe it's $12. I've had it for 2 months and barely used any. Should last a very long time.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
I really like this product, I didn't give it 5 stars because I feel like I haven't used it enough to leave a really great review but so far it's been a great product for me. All the products from this excellent brand have been a hit for me so far and I really love that! This is a new addition to my skincare routine. Loooove it!!
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA
On those weekends you fall asleep with your makeup on after a long night out and need to say sorry to your skin the next day; this is most definitely the place to start. I use this cleanser after a face wipe and micellar water to get rid of dead skin cells before I do a skincare treatment, and my skin thanks me in return!
Kristin Haley H.
Moody, AL
Very nice in the way it cleaned my skin. My skin felt very clean and pretty. It did meet my expectations but I wish it would have lathered in the water more nicely. I bought it at Sephora and I'm not sure how much but I want to say it was around $30. But this brand makes great products so I was impressed with what I got.
Diana S.
Seattle, WA
Love love love this! This is great way to introduce chemical exfolation for cheap. Glycolic acid is a AHA that loosens the bonds of dead skin and allows regrowth and a fresh look. I replace my regular cleanser with this on Sundays to degonk my pores. Since using it i've noticed my skin has less breakouts, even tone, and overall healthy glow. Highly recommend and its only 8 bucks!
Anna P.
Easley, SC
If you have acne, or acne scars this is the cleanser for you. It clears and brightens your skin, with out being overly harsh. In a week I saw a difference, I have continued to use it for 3 months, and my skin has fewer break outs and less noticeable scarring. I would recommend/ purchase this Cleanser in a heart beat.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
I would highly recommend this product. This is a perfect add in to your skin care routine. I typically use once or twice a week with my Clarisonic to help exfoliate. I also use this product on my neck and décolletage area for added exfoliation prior to applying creams, etc. this product foams nicely and has a very neutral scent which is great for men.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I just recently started using this in my skincare routine. So far, so good! My skin is dry and I feel like this product helps remove the dead skins. The smell is nice too! I would definitely purchase again. I bought this at Ulta. It was a good price! I think I paid $16. I don’t use it daily, so it’s lasting me :)
Brittani O.
This cleanser rocks. The way someone explained it to me is- glycolic acid is like a time lapse for your face. It makes everything come to the surface, basically purging your skin. It is supposed to increase the turn over rate of skin cells, and consequentially, make it heal faster. I use it 3 times a week and I love it.
Lauren G.
EAST BOSTON, MA
Glyvolic acid is one of those things that is a must for your skin care routine. It helps with cell regeneration and fine lines- I use this facewash with my Clarisonic and it's the perfect match! It gets super foamy. I use it two to three times a week and it gives me a fresh and glowing complexion every time.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.

back