BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Brittany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best product I can't turn to when I start breaking out. I love how gentle this product is on my face. I love everything about this product and can find it at ulta. I would recommend this product because of how spectacular it is.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good. I would say it's about neck and neck with Nip & Fab. Whenever I have a break out, the swelling usually goes down within a day of using this product. Personally I need a different cleanser but I would recommend others try it
Arielle B.
Waukesha , WI
One of my favorite face washes. I loved the scent.  The formula is gentle but effective. I liked the flip top for the shower as the cap didn't fill with water as many other face washes do. The price point is very reasonable for the quality.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product. It's gentle but still feels like it really works. It makes a nice foam lather and doesn't have any overpowering scent. I bought it at Ulta. I don't think that it's anything very different from what is on the market.
Melissa P.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF SAVED MY SKIN! I love love love and am obsessed with Mario Bedescu, his face wash and other skin care saved my skin! I had really bad acne and pimples and poof, gone! And I love the face that his skin care his cruelty free :)
Amy A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am LOVING this. I was dealing with so much acne spots and dark spots until I found this. My acne has even been less of a MESS! The packaging is so simple. The price is to die for! Cheap so so affordable. I found my HOLY GRAIL WITH THIS!
Alex L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser at a great price point. It has glycolic acid in it which is great for acne prone skin, but it does not dry out my skin. I buy it from Ulta when they have coupons. I will re-purchase when I run out of my current bottle.
Katie S.
Newport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this cleanser! It has really helped with controlling my oily skin. It makes my skin feel squeaky clean and smells amazing. I'm still on my first bottle, but would definitely repurchase. I purchased my bottle at Ulta.
Zoe S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! My skin feels so clean after I use it and it's gotten so much smoother with less breakouts since I started using it. I definitely had immediate benefits from this product. I also love the way the dispenser works.
Hannah L.
Northville, MI
Mario Badescu products continue to impress me and hold their value. I usually buy the product from Ulta but I have bought it online as well. It goes above and beyond my expectations and I have not been disappointed by this product.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!