BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is listed as an anti-aging product but I use it more for acne and it's been great. My step daughter used mine and loved it so I sent her her own bottle. She says that's cleared up her skin better than anything she's used. I don't even know how many bottles of this I've bought but I'll definitely continue to buy it.
Louise C.
Louise C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser twice a week to keep oily skin at bay. The glycolic acid packs a punch and leaves my skin feeling clean deep down in my pores without overstepping. It is also an affordable price for what a great product it is.
Tiara B.
Tiara B.
Columbia
It was just OK. I used it for about a month and it was pretty drying if used often. I recommend using it once or twice a week. It cleaned the face well but for the price it was just ok. Don't forget to moisturizer after using.
Daijza C.
Daijza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, I use it twice a week right before my daily facial cleanser, for my oily skin. I bought it from Ulta in a kit for oily/combo skin. It came as a travel size but I loved it so much I bought the bigger bottle.
Cat C.
Cat C.
La Canada, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily cleanser. It is perfect. Gentle on my skin, yet harsh on my pimples and discoloration. It leaves my skin smooth and perfectly moisturized. I will continue using. Plus the bottle is practical and travels well.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this 2-3 times a week as a chemical exfoliator. It smells nicer than some of their other face washes and it leaves my skin so smooth! It also works magic in clearing up any cystic acne whenever it starts to pop up!!!
Jeni C.
Jeni C.
Fayetteville
This is my favorite cleanser!!! I have tried many other brands and this one is amazing!! This cleanser is very effective and my skin loves it!!! I will pick this cleanser over any of the other more expensive ones any day!!!
Alayna A.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this everyday at night to cater towards my acne after I wash my makeup off and I'm so surprised at how well it's been eliminating my acne problem areas. Only thing is, it has a very chemical smell but other than that it does the job!
Deanne F.
Deanne F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has really helped smooth my skin and keep oil at reasonable levels. I use it daily on my face, just a tiny bit in the shower and I notice a huge improvement in acne and oil. It doesn't dry my face out at all either. A+
Tina S.
Tina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this!! I've been using it for a few weeks and my skin has never looked better. I was eyeing it for months at Ulta and finally decided to buy it.. still no regrets! Would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?